yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend vs API: Which do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend vs API: Which do you prefer?

Trying to get a feel for how these are different and which one people generally find more effective. Thanks.
    Bad Wolf

I find Ascend is the most versatile, it's suitable for buisness, dating, social life. It's just a really complete product, API for me is a little serious and I find I end up adding more products to it to steer it in a more usable direction.

Comment

^^^ This. APi is Steve's take on the A314's of old, hence the name. I don't find it exactly the same, but it's the closest I've seen to some of the older revisions. Ascend can be pretty serious too, but with an added sexual/social appeal. APi for business, Ascend for anything and everything. Not that you can't use APi in other situations, but I think it's best suited when you need to be serious and herd a flock of sheep. Both are worth having.

Comment

Sadly Ascend never worked for me... Even at 4 (!!) sprays :(

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
          MaliciousIntent commented
          Editing a comment
          go read my journal, you might have to bath in it.

I prefer Ascend with cops over API. I use it for work daily and I love it because it garners more overt sexual interest from women while having the status. I still have half a bottle of api and my ascend is almost done.

Comment

Neither really hit the way I'm used to for me but I find Api seems to work better than Ascend. Api isn't the old heavy hitting I got from the older A314 but it does work quite well in business settings. This time I got it scented and I find that helps out with its effectiveness better than going unscented, as I usually do so. It does seem to have a bit more of a chill boss vibe than the "hit you over the head/respect my authoratay!" vibe I got from the old A314. Frankly, this suites my personality anyway so I'm fine with that.

Comment

hey guys which one is better for an Sales Manager APi or Ascend i know ascend with cops is effectif more than without cops but as i want offer a bottle for this married guy i don't wanna make him problems with his wife especially cops can make her jealous and can start problems, so i wanna buy him Social Alpha/Respect from his workes and that make his Sales Rise with his clients but suitable for work events with no sexual well some attraction but could be positive for work and gain trust .... i know im asking much for standalone product but what is the most approachable product to these criterias
            Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
            Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
            LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
            Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
              ^^^ This. APi is Steve's take on the A314's of old, hence the name. I don't find it exactly the same, but it's the closest I've seen to some of the older revisions. Ascend can be pretty serious too, but with an added sexual/social appeal. APi for business, Ascend for anything and everything. Not that you can't use APi in other situations, but I think it's best suited when you need to be serious and herd a flock of sheep. Both are worth having.
              I think if this is similar too previous A314 then I want it.

Comment

I have worn ascend and API

Quick summary is
                Ascend- more intimidating, higher mone smell, cops smell has been identified by
                women, specially in closed environments. Need to wear strong cover scent. But when it comes to dominating and intimidating
                its one of the best out there.nobody questions you or jokes or anything like that.
                Less attraction from women when standalone
                You need to buffer it with a social voodo is the best

API
                Less intimating but still the trust and respect is there
                more suited for a work environment because less smell no need
                for a strong cover.
                Very attractive to asians

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X