yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

If anybody cares lol! I took a very long hiatus, it's been about... Since February. When I left Steve was bringing out 3 products, I believe PSE, Approach Confidence, and something else that I can't remember. I was wondering what the consensus was on PSE? Glad to be back, see a TON of new ppl but very few old ones :/

Welcome back Thinker was probably the third one. Haven't tried PSE (don't have it), and Approach Confidence was hit or miss for several people but seems to work well for me with Vibe at 2/2 to neck.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fd I do believe it was thinker, which I don't feel is a blend that suits me. I am really not sure if I should get AC or PSE for my next purchase.

Welcome back, I'm new since your departure. Been sick of the same ole' vets, anyway.

Kidding!

Comment

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      ;-P

• 2000GT
      2000GT commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, I get sick of myself too...

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      LoL thanks, and you might get sick of me real quick kidding... Maybe...

Lol, welcome back Goodbar Long time no see!

Comment

Awwwww, good to have you back. When I saw the type of posts these guy are writing, I said to myself. Where in the world is GOODBAR? Obviously we need you around for some order. Words like doo doo and boobs have been going around in a very irresponsible fashion.

In honor of your return, we expect you to purchase all our new products.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        LoL... KateD sell me on the new stuff I actually have a Q for you! Do you think the female sugar fragrance or le chocolat is too feminine? I have axe dark choco but it dies out fast.

• MaliciousIntent
        MaliciousIntent commented
        Editing a comment
        wait they sell that here?! *buys* also: Boob-tastic-boobie-boob-lube-hube-shoobidy. Boobies. Boob. Boobsickles.

Let me just tell you what I think about the scents. In MY opinion axe and jasmine sort of separate themselves from the mones, so I can smell the mones and the fragrance. The sweet sensations and amber covers well that you only smell the fragrance and so far sweet sensations is my favorite. Although it smells good, anything fragrance with chocolate always seem a bit too heavy for me, and after a day out, I start to feel sticky, like I actually have chocolate on.

I have XS120 (The Thinker) unscented and it is a light,pleasant smell. So another factor is matching your scents according to how strong the pheromone itself is I believe.

You see if you have every single pheromone and every single fragrance aside to add you can just experiment and know which goes with what, what you prefer.

This paid advertisement was sponsored by Tampax. We know how to clog holes.

Comment

Hahaha I think that just made things more complicated. I'll have to ponder some more now.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        lol

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
      If anybody cares lol! I took a very long hiatus, it's been about... Since February. When I left Steve was bringing out 3 products, I believe PSE, Approach Confidence, and something else that I can't remember. I was wondering what the consensus was on PSE? Glad to be back, see a TON of new ppl but very few old ones :/
      Welcome back MrGoodbar!! MAN!! I don't know why people aren't talking more about PSE, I was away when it was released too. Apparently it doesn't work for some. I immediately bought a second bottle and no doubt I will get more soon just to stock up on it. I haven't even tested this on other women yet, but holy hell does it ever turn my SO (who already enjoys sex) into a she-hulk-sex-fiend. She takes total control and seriously can't get enough!! Way more vocal than normal and crazy energy!! This is not a making love kind o' blend. This is not for the faint of heart. I'm getting a little worn out!!

I, of course, will be testing this around other women in the near future. If this effects any other women the way it's effecting her things could get very crazy!! This stuff is giving me the best sex of my life!! That and some awesome clear headed, high energy self effects. There also seems to be something, not necessarily dis-inhibiting, but it's like sexual thoughts are just coming out of nowhere and it seems so natural when it happens. I love this stuff so far!!

Comment

Thanks shakes! Yeah I was wondering why there was so little reporting on PSE!? I see it works very well w someone you might already know, but for day/night game I'm wondering how effective it might be. My order of Magnetic came the other day so I've been testing it out. I'll open a thread about it soon. I also received a sample of XS140 so I'm very excited about that as well

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post

Welcome back MrGoodbar!! MAN!! I don't know why people aren't talking more about PSE, I was away when it was released too. Apparently it doesn't work for some. I immediately bought a second bottle and no doubt I will get more soon just to stock up on it. I haven't even tested this on other women yet, but holy hell does it ever turn my SO (who already enjoys sex) into a she-hulk-sex-fiend. She takes total control and seriously can't get enough!! Way more vocal than normal and crazy energy!! This is not a making love kind o' blend. This is not for the faint of heart. I'm getting a little worn out!!

I, of course, will be testing this around other women in the near future. If this effects any other women the way it's effecting her things could get very crazy!! This stuff is giving me the best sex of my life!! That and some awesome clear headed, high energy self effects. There also seems to be something, not necessarily dis-inhibiting, but it's like sexual thoughts are just coming out of nowhere and it seems so natural when it happens. I love this stuff so far!!
          IF I may, how old are and the wifey, Shakes?

And how much are you wearing that has you sharing your findings?

Thanks!

Comment

Of course you may M, I'm 32 and she's 24. I've been wearing one spray to the throat and one split between the wrists with Lolita Lempicka as a cover.

Comment

• RTBoss
              RTBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              And here I thought I was the only guy on the forum with a wife 8 years his junior! :-D Nice!

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
            Of course you may M, I'm 32 and she's 24. I've been wearing one spray to the throat and one split between the wrists with Lolita Lempicka as a cover.
            So, you're saying you use PSE ONLY, and it gets her worked up???

Comment

Yes sir, that's what I'm saying!! I have been wearing A314 Rev32 to work lately, but just at one drop. So there may have been some residue from that left, even after cleaning off. It's not uncommon for her to get worked up, but this is like...her head starts spinning and something about her eyes. Those evil "If you don't put it in me right now I will eat your SSOOUULLLL" eyes. From angel to demon I tells ya!!

It's not that's it's really making her horny though. It's more like she's going into a trance and all this pent up aggression is coming out in sexual form. So, it's not really sexual in itself, but it brings the sexual freak out *in* her. It's making her make herself horny while directing the energy at me. That's my uneducated assumption and I'm sticking to it!!

I should have a chance this weekend to wear it around some other fine looking female specimens. We shall see.

Comment

@shakes that sounds almost exactly like what SteveO intended it to do. I'm just wondering how well it'll work on females you don't know. PSE will for sure be in my next order.

Comment

Welcome back Mr. Goodbar!

Comment

Thanks GQ! Good to see some familiar ppl again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
                      @shakes that sounds almost exactly like what SteveO intended it to do. I'm just wondering how well it'll work on females you don't know. PSE will for sure be in my next order.
                      it definitely hits females you already know the best. although i did have a random woman approach me on the street with this on.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X