yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Cover Scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Cover Scents

Ive spent just a short time searching the forum, and I cant find any description of what the cover scents smell like. Let me apologize in advance if I gave up looking too early but id be curious to know what the community thinks of the XS Cover scents. For example Cool Water is often compared to Green Irish Tweed, and I can see why even though I think the Creed smells more evergreen with notes of Iris. Both of those scents remind me of an Ammo scent that was offered over at AD in 2008.. something like that. Any help with that?

You can ask steveO to give you samples of those cover scents next time when you ordering from him. I know because I did.
    My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
    Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
    HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
    Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
    Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
    Love scent: NPA
    Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Basically what kutu53 said.

I don't really know how to compare or give an idea of what the scents are like mainly because all the colognes I've ever had don't smell like them.

Sultan's oud would fit evening wear quite well.
      FXS is a light, everyday scent
      Pepper and Nutmeg are best for the Winter time, especially near Christmas

It's nothing exactly too complex as their main purpose was to help hide the scent of the pheromones (especially if it contains copulins).
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
        Basically what kutu53 said.

I don't really know how to compare or give an idea of what the scents are like mainly because all the colognes I've ever had don't smell like them.

Sultan's oud would fit evening wear quite well.
        FXS is a light, everyday scent
        Pepper and Nutmeg are best for the Winter time, especially near Christmas

It's nothing exactly too complex as their main purpose was to help hide the scent of the pheromones (especially if it contains copulins).
        Just ordered Xist with nobility expecting it would be a noble smell (lol). Thoughts? :-)

Comment

• fdesa12
          fdesa12 commented
          Editing a comment
          All I can say is Nobility smells kind of sweet with a hint of spice to it (pepper?). Did you get your order already?

• Shyhoo
          Shyhoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Not yet fdesa12. Waiting for it.

Choosing a cover scent can be tricky since we are all so different. In this link you will find a description of all the male/female cover scents and some other useful information I am sure you thought you knew but didn't. Teeheee, just teasing

Comment

• Shyhoo
          Shyhoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks KateD.

I have a question about cover scents and combos. This looked like a good thread to ask. I am new to pheromones and have xist in Nobility. I was wodering if I were to order more and use, lets say Loveboat in a combo with Xist eventually, should I get the same scent, unscented, or what? Would too many sprays of the same scent be too much? Just wondering what others do.

Comment

Originally posted by rickety1 View Post
          I have a question about cover scents and combos. This looked like a good thread to ask. I am new to pheromones and have xist in Nobility. I was wodering if I were to order more and use, lets say Loveboat in a combo with Xist eventually, should I get the same scent, unscented, or what? Would too many sprays of the same scent be too much? Just wondering what others do.
          To some extent, yes and no. If you plan on putting Love Boat always in a combo, then it might not be necessary to get it in a scent unless you want to make the scent stronger.

If, on the other hand, you have a pheromone you intend to go solo with but sometimes want to mix with others, it'd be better to have it scented unless you have your own cologne you want to use as a cover when going solo.

I generally wear 3-mone combos at about 2 sprays each, and sometimes 2 of the mones are scented while other times, only 1 of them is scented. Having 2 of them scented can be pretty strong for me, but since it's under clothing, it doesn't bother me too much. I only have FXS scent, which is supposed to be the lightest of all scents from Steve.

The other thing you may want to consider is that some pheromones like Ascend can smell quite bad with copulins in it (it depends on your nose).

You can control the smell to some extent by thinking about where your app points are (neck and wrists exposes the most, chest gets covered by clothing), and how you dress, as well as what environment you're in (cold slows down cologne diffusion).
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Anybody know about the cover scent , I just bought Evolve and it seems it doesn't have any cover scent , I bought Le Male Scent .

Comment

What cover scent would be good for Evolve ...it smells like it is unscented

Comment

johnthelion Any cologne you like will probably work for it. If you feel like the cover is not enough, you can spray additional Le Male cologne if you have it. Just spray more cologne separately, maybe away from the app point for more cover.

Comment

Thks a lot , I didn;t see the separate scent in the package ...is good I did before I through it : ))) ...first time I buy from here but I'm looking forward to buy more

Comment

Anybody tried Evolve + Taboo + Glace ? I think would be a great mix for going out in the clubs , parties etc ...and Glace it's a great social pheromone

Comment

Anybody have good mixes of pheromones ? I 'd like to know what are the best mixes for example ...for clubs , for getting the girls you already know etc

Comment

I tried last night in the club Evolve but not hits whatsoever I guess you have to mix it with a social or Cohesion .

Comment

Evolve has always been a bit tricky for me. I'm of the understanding that evolve is effective in and of itself.... but so far I'm unable to make it work for me the way it's intended to work. I guess you gotta be a naturally smooth operator for evolve to shine your sexiness??

Comment

Never tried evolve ....taboo works good on younger gals tho cause I've had hits lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X