yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello new here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello new here :)

hey everyone, i have been using androtics products for the last year. I like how on pheroxs they use the actual molecule names, rather than some code.

So basically i dont dont want to confuse myself and buy a molecule that i already have. and i want to be pointed out to a good molucle that i havnent experienced yet.

What got me here was anone, a1, copulins. Also oil alternatives i much rather a oil than getting a gay head rush/hay-fever affects from sprays.

What i currently have in the molecules are and were im at with them.

p74 (understand)
    p130 (understand)
    beta-nol (understand)
    alpha-nol (understand)
    tac (understand)

p75 (basic understanding)
    p103 (basic understanding)
    p102 (basic understanding)
    p86 (basic understanding)

p83 (confused)

p93 (testing)
    p96 (testing)
    p79 (testing)

does anyone know if theres any double ups here?

Androstanone (ANONE) (close to p75)
    Estratetraenol
    Androstadienone
    Beta Androstanol (the same as p74?)
    Epi-Androsterone (the same as p93?)
    Androsterone Sodium
    Pregnenolone
    Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (The same as TAK? sounds like mx297 like.)

Thankyou everyone.

XS has some pretty awesome molecules all of their own in the research section, xsr46 and xsr33 are amongst the most interesting I have tried. By the way beta-Anol is not P74, Anone is not P75 and EpiRone is not 93 it's well worth getting your researcher badge if you want to test single molecules because you get a huge discount and access to the research forum, however Steve doesn't let anybody with 10 posts in like AD, he looks for quality of posts over quantity, so dive in and get involved and you will be invited in no time.

Comment

Fuck my life to many to try, haha. so as far as you know none of the molecules are the same?

any really solid ones for daygame?

Comment

Damn after reading i feel highly tempted to add to my collection and buy the 3 oil pack.

Not asking what is better I'm sure all alpha products are good and work, but what are the differences in responses from
        a314 compared to ascend.

Do pheromones ever go of? is it best to use them fresh? what would the be like 10 years later?

Comment

Whoa Silly , silly. I am getting a gay head rush from just reading your post. I think you need to slow down , calm down and take this as a the new experience it is.

You seem to have loads of questions and they all will be answered in due time.

Start fresh. New company, new experience and new conclusions to be made. Whether oil or spray, start with the retail products and work your way up.

Ascend is a good place to start and so is reading the Pheromone XS Way of doing things :

Comment

ok thank you, sorry for to many questions! but i have 10 more...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
              XS has some pretty awesome molecules all of their own in the research section, xsr46 and xsr33 are amongst the most interesting I have tried. By the way beta-Anol is not P74, Anone is not P75 and EpiRone is not 93 it's well worth getting your researcher badge if you want to test single molecules because you get a huge discount and access to the research forum, however Steve doesn't let anybody with 10 posts in like AD, he looks for quality of posts over quantity, so dive in and get involved and you will be invited in no time.
              Can you share more info about xsr33 and xsr46?

Comment

Welcome
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Can you share more info about xsr33 and xsr46?
                  I don't want to derail this thread. I do have posts on both that you can find through the search function. I got to know xsr33 quite well. If you're interested just send me a PM me I'd be happy to let you know my final thoughts on 33.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    *bump* lol , I just received ENGAGE which is XSR37 (I believe to be like TAF) and XSR33.
                    I'd love to know what you found about XSR33

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I don't want to derail this thread. I do have posts on both that you can find through the search function. I got to know xsr33 quite well. If you're interested just send me a PM me I'd be happy to let you know my final thoughts on 33.
                  PM sent

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X