yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo Vs. Summer Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo Vs. Summer Ammo

So I've been enjoying my first XS order so far and I have a little sample of taboo that I don't know much about. I know it's supposed to be an attractant but not too sexual. How does it compare to Summer Ammo from AD? Summer's always been my go to and I seem to get pretty consistent results. Which do you guys prefer? I also have Xist and Love Boat and was thinking of mixing but I don't want to mess anything up.

Love the scent of summer ammo but never had much attraction from it, felt like a mild social product to me. Taboo has always been a decent head turner, I mainly use it to add a dash of sex appeal and status to my social mixes. Feel free to mix any of those products (on the skin) that you like, experimentation is how we all learn what works best for us.

Comment

Originally posted by poeticbean View Post
      So I've been enjoying my first XS order so far and I have a little sample of taboo that I don't know much about. I know it's supposed to be an attractant but not too sexual. How does it compare to Summer Ammo from AD? Summer's always been my go to and I seem to get pretty consistent results. Which do you guys prefer? I also have Xist and Love Boat and was thinking of mixing but I don't want to mess anything up.
      Taboo is suppose to be attractor and Steve made it up for purpose of flirting. I recommend that you try it solo for a couple of days before mixing it up with other mones.
      My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
      Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
      HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
      Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
      Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
      Love scent: NPA
      Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

I have got the Heavy Ammo (2x-FF21), Heavy Ammo (2x-World Ed.-FF22). The reason I didn't buy the Summer Edition was that it was not offered in 2x strength.....
        According to mobocaster at pherotalk ''Summer Ammo has two extra pheros - TAA and P130 in the mix, which gives it a more laid-back/pleasant feel and IMO the best scent of the lot - FF23'' ( http://www.pheromonetalk.com/differe...ard-65127.html ) ( http://www.pheromonetalk.com/ammo-sc...mer-65364.html)
        I like both Taboo and Ammo.
        Taboo is a more friendly mix, easy to wear anytime & everywhere, I cannot OD on Taboo, don't get any headaches. I prefer heavy -none products so this seems to be a bit 'weak' for me as a standalone. I like it paired with XiSt or Evolve (oil).....
        Ammo (2x) is a good mix, has very good projection ( especially the original -FF21), but you can OD so you can get headaches. I prefer Ammo for the night time.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X