yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiment. Enone at 1.25 mcg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiment. Enone at 1.25 mcg

Here are my findings with Enone at a low dosage practically.

Enone 1.25 mcg per drop.

i diluted 1 drop of enone 5mcg with 1 drop dpg and 1 drop perfume oil so 1 drop in this mix is equivalent at 1.25 mcg enone.

The fragrance i added was a fresh bergamot , melon style. with hedione for diffusion. i also noticed that vanilla scented oils and fresh scent oils work good with enone. i put 1 drop of 1.25 mcg enone on side on neck. i found out that with the interactions with the ladies, it was more attractive at this very lose dose than actually 5mcg per drop. there is information about enone being the most sexual and aggresive mone, but really i dont know how powerful it is really. by my testing i found solo at 1.25 mcg was more attractive. i want to point out that the culture and other factors will influence the respond to mones. for example were i live there is quite domestic violence, specially men vs women, couples actually, sad but true. the image of men has been distorted. there is fear, untrusted, suspicious, defensive guard in the way women view men and what to expect. i found out enone at high does has not given me good impressions . probably of the threating vibe that it suppously create? in my daily routing i found relaxing social mones to be more acceptable at least where i live once again.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X