yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What’s the best product to make you friends attract to you romantically and/or sexually?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the best product to make you friends attract to you romantically and/or sexually?

Newbie here.

What’s the best product to make you friends attract to you romantically and/or sexually?

What’s your favorite experience in this?

I haven’t yet reached full success regarding a perfect friends-to-relationship story involving mones. I assume it’s a white-whale for many here. I plan to post a journal entry when that happens in detail. Here’s a few successes I’ve had to help you along your way. And I should emphasize, it always depends on your intention: Long-game, short-game, relationship, FWB, one-night stand, etc.

To hook her attention/plant the seed:

Anything involving
    Love Boat
    Xist
    XSP 86
    XSP 96

And In short-term friendship instances:
    Crush
    Boyfriend

Is a heavily recommended selection. You want to make it clear with your pheromone signature you’re someone to consider for selection. I’m assuming you want a relationship & not a hard-core one night stand, these are what I’d offer for something a little more innocent, like a church-girl kind of friend. If she starts kino with you without you having to initiate, don’t hesitate to initiate the date.

To Go For the Kill:

In my experience over a year, you don’t get the results you want tip-toeing lightly. There’s always a bigger-fish who will go for the kill without hesitation. If I was in your shoes & I wanted to pull the trigger with one of my single friends, I’d find something to celebrate with her (job promotion, new apartment, etc. Something you’d go out to celebrate) and then invite her out for a drink. You then apply:

Evolve oil (1 drop on the front of the neck)
    Ascend with Cops oil (2 drops, side of neck each)
    Connections (hands, so you can have kino later)
    (1 spray on each hand)
    Xist for long-term friend, Boyfriend for short-term
    (Nape of neck, 1-2 sprays)
    XSP 86 (2-3 spray on chin)

Again, you know what you want: This is a hard-core, no BS, take no prisoners approach. You’ll see
    in her eyes something is changing in her perception of you. Start some light kino, maybe a tap of the shoulder over a good joke, and slowly lead the conversation to end in a “one thing lead to another,” so whatever you two have by the end of the night is something that ‘naturally happened.’ I’d only recommend this if you know there’s no going back regarding what you expect with your guy’s relationship, but as I’ve noticed, women love a man with confidence.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
      I haven’t yet reached full success regarding a perfect friends-to-relationship story involving mones. I assume it’s a white-whale for many here. I plan to post a journal entry when that happens in detail. Here’s a few successes I’ve had to help you along your way. And I should emphasize, it always depends on your intention: Long-game, short-game, relationship, FWB, one-night stand, etc.

To hook her attention/plant the seed:

Anything involving
      Love Boat
      Xist
      XSP 86
      XSP 96

And In short-term friendship instances:
      Crush
      Boyfriend

Is a heavily recommended selection. You want to make it clear with your pheromone signature you’re someone to consider for selection. I’m assuming you want a relationship & not a hard-core one night stand, these are what I’d offer for something a little more innocent, like a church-girl kind of friend. If she starts kino with you without you having to initiate, don’t hesitate to initiate the date.

To Go For the Kill:

In my experience over a year, you don’t get the results you want tip-toeing lightly. There’s always a bigger-fish who will go for the kill without hesitation. If I was in your shoes & I wanted to pull the trigger with one of my single friends, I’d find something to celebrate with her (job promotion, new apartment, etc. Something you’d go out to celebrate) and then invite her out for a drink. You then apply:

Evolve oil (1 drop on the front of the neck)
      Ascend with Cops oil (2 drops, side of neck each)
      Connections (hands, so you can have kino later)
      (1 spray on each hand)
      Xist for long-term friend, Boyfriend for short-term
      (Nape of neck, 1-2 sprays)
      XSP 86 (2-3 spray on chin)

Again, you know what you want: This is a hard-core, no BS, take no prisoners approach. You’ll see
      in her eyes something is changing in her perception of you. Start some light kino, maybe a tap of the shoulder over a good joke, and slowly lead the conversation to end in a “one thing lead to another,” so whatever you two have by the end of the night is something that ‘naturally happened.’ I’d only recommend this if you know there’s no going back regarding what you expect with your guy’s relationship, but as I’ve noticed, women love a man with confidence.

Hope this helps.
      Oh my! What a detailed response. Thanks a lot! I will definitely give it a try and see what happens.

Although, I am not quite familiar with what "kino" is. Could you enlighten me on what it is?

Thanks a lot my friend!

Comment

Sworiati, I believe the word kino is short for kinesthetic approach, meaning physical touch with the intention of getting to know someone better. Excellent advice by C-west....

Comment

• Sworiati
          Sworiati commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot drlove!

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X