yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

CAN you make objects work…? Testimonies Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN you make objects work…? Testimonies Required

Hear the rookie out, for a last Hail Mary…

Sometimes I just need to take a day off of wearing Alpha-mones (Evolve, SOB, etc.) but I still wanna reap the benefits of a well-timed bar conversation with a little assistance from Steve-O

I know they don’t diffuse as well as ole’ Natural
    But God knows we keep trying…

I’ve read Oil drops on the hood of a jacket
    I’ve read sprays on a glove
    I’ve read pheromoned pocket squares

People get ‘extremely’ creative for a hit.

I just wanna get an amen that worn phero’d objects—while maybe not as effective as days when the mones are directly on the skin—are at least effective in part. That’s noticeable.

It’s a slow Tuesday

Did you try this? I want to spray some on my doorbell. My target is my ex and I don’t see him often or for very long. So I’m thinking I can spray the doorbell a few minutes before he comes to pick up our daughter from my place.

Comment

In case you’re curious, my doorbell experiment was quiet a success. Sprayed it about 15 minutes before he came. He rang the bell and immediately rubbed his face, which probably helped his exposure. The next day he was texting me all day

Comment

ChrisD That’s awesome, man. For me it’s a bit of a wash. Avoiding becoming borderline obsessive over getting that hit, Steve-O’s 1-2 day break in between application is there for a reason.

I ‘did’ try to spray some Mones in the pages of my book at a coffee shop. 😂 I was really hoping that would work but after about 10 minutes I’m just reading the same page over & over & thinking this is ridiculous. It’s much easier to just strike up a conversation with someone on an off day & remember you don’t need mones to make a connection.

There’s one other thing that could work for me
        personally given a condition I have where I have to wear guards on my wrists. I could spray those, but…would rather just let the 2 day rhythm take its course. People burn themselves out fast here trying to cut corners.

Comment

What is the point of the 1-2 day break?

Comment

I don't know why other people do it but when I don't take a break, the self effects drift into the background and I end up putting more on. Now I'm used to it but other people are getting double and triple dosed. These ARE synthetic body odors, they don't all smell bad at all but I've seen peoples noses turn up like something bad just walked in the room and that's not what I'm after especially in the day time. Takes a couple scrubbings to take off a strong Alpha blend too. I did them every day for months, now I'm more casual.

Comment

Thank you for explaining! That makes sense and I definitely don’t want to lose the self effects as that was the first thing that told me these products aren’t a scam. I myself can feel them working. And the self effects feel great too!

Comment

Rest and diets, Some supplements if your diet is unbalanced. I started drinking a protein shake that has a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. Some protein shakes have wierd enzymes and stuff in them that help but I forget the name of the ones that help recovery. There's not a lot in those small protein shakes I drink but its well balanced and low in carbs... balanced. When we try to become someone we aren't its a bit stressful if its outside our nature. Just about any stress can be fixed with a day of good rest, real sleep etc.

Comment

Muestereate Like you suggested, I have tried protein shakes to aid my peptides to replenish themselves after a good night sleep, also electrolytes, some pheros make me a bit dehydrated so it works wonders.

Comment

I have tried Androsterone Sulfate at 2 drops with 2 drops of Ylang oil in an essential oil diffuser. Works AMAZING!

really set the mood for Intimacy and passion. Then afterwards we slept so well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X