yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist(oil)+Evolve(oil)+XSP96(spray)+XSP86(spray)=good combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist(oil)+Evolve(oil)+XSP96(spray)+XSP86(spray)=good combo?

I have heard Xist(oil)+Evolve(oil) only is an amazing combo: beginner friendly, ease of steer and very forgiving.

Now I want to perfect this combo with more “crushy” feelings/imprint effect & visual beautifier, then P96 and P86 comes to my head. Unfortunately I only found spray version of XSP96 and XSP86, I don't see any oil version. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Have anyone tired this Xist(oil)+Evolve(oil)+XSP96+XSP86 combo yet? Will it better than Xist(oil)+Evolve(oil)?

Evolve & Xist used together gets immediate ROI’s if you use spray (Women are more prone to holding eye contact, smiling, etc.) To be honest, I’m more apt these days to substitute XSP96 for Cohesion for less-subtle results. I’ve found the women I’m in contact with at work are far more relaxed, engaged, and likely to continue the conversation you’re in with them using Cohesion than with XSP96. You kind of have to trust XSP96 is doing more under-the-radar work like Xist.

That said I sprinkled XSP96 on every combo starting out. It’s a small dosage of mcg (only 12.5 per spray max) so if you don’t see noticeable results, you might just be using 1-2 sprays. I never go higher than 3 sprays throughout the course of my day just to be on the safe side. XSP96 is not made in oil form, could be in the future, you never know.

Now using XSP96 with Evolve and Xist oil? If you don’t have stronger crush-like Mones like Cohesion, Crush, etc. It’s a ‘great’ chess-pawn mone to hook their attention while your oils take their time to diffuse.

Oils are known to take a long time to reach maximum strength when diffusing (you wanna think long-game with oils: 4 hours at the very least; 6 hours standard, but when they hit, believe the stories mate). If your gonna use any oils, my strategy would be to pair it with one spray product as an attention grabber. At the end of the day none of these will work if you don’t use game to correspond with the intended effect these mones are meant to give off, but some of it also depends on ‘timing’ with when you apply them on your body. What might be an okay conversation 3 hours into oil usage could be a situation more to your favor at 6 hours.

Never wear more than 4 mone products at once.
    It’s a personal rule for me, but less is more IMO.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X