yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tinder / Dating apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinder / Dating apps

Hi, so I'm going on tinder dates recently. Since it all starts without pheromones, I wonder were to start.

does anyone use tinder? What mones do you use? What are your goals?

On yesterday's date I wore two drops of api oil behind ears, one half spray of api mixed with 60% molecule 1, abs one half spray of api mixed with 60% Prada Luna rossa carbon. +1 spray p98 and 1 spray p96

it went well. It was a lunch date as we both had plans later in the day and it was a work night anyway.

im looking for a girlfriend and not a hookup.

it was supposed to be just coffee, but we both enjoyed our time and we extended to an early semi dinner.

I have been off my game recently and we didn't have much skinship until the walk back to the train station when I held her hand. It was quite natural and she didn't pull back at all.

we agreed to meet up next weekend.

inkindnof know what IUIs to look for in pickup but kind of lost on a first date.

wow I'm out of it... I used to know I'm sure. What happened to me?

oh ya... corona.

aftwr the date I stayed in the city and thought I would do pickup but ended up walking around aimlessly.

my friends took me out to meet girls on last Wednesday and that was awesome. We met lots of girls and exchanged Instagram with them.

that time was two drops of api and a full spray of api /Luna rossa carbon.

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

do u use tinder now?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X