yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

second order any suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second order any suggestions

Hey what's up mone masters? Rob here and I just received my first order in record time last Thursday, I swear they must have Usain Bolt delivering packages. Xs and Mt baker vapors are champs with support and shipping 2 days flat from both places but I digress. My first order I bought mainly socials I guess you would call them(vibe,magnetic,love boat,odyssey,Exotica) and I'm looking at making a second order probably next week on pay day. The problem is with all the choices I'm not sure what to get I'm searching the forum a few times a day but still kind of blank. SO, here's some background I'm early 30s but feel I have low mone levels due to my paralysis and lots of X rays when I was a kid. I'm Caucasian (polish but constantly mistaken for Latin or Spanish origin) I'm pretty quiet especially around women or new faces. However when I'm around people I know I can be blunt sarcastic funny... Pretty much an ass but in a good way. I am looking for things to help me be my normal self even around people I don't know like when I go to the karaoke bar with my friends or if I'm by myself at the local tequila bar or the sports bar watching a fight or at the mall catching a movie and lunch. I'm guessing approach confidence blend is a must and possibly xsist and evolve but Idk what else to get. I want to purchase a total of 4(5 TOPS) (everything will be unscented as I have enough of a variety of cologne from hermes rose and prada Milan to Paco robaine one million and John vervatos)and then I should have something for every occasion lol.my location in new jersey is made up of mainly 3 demographics polish/Russian Latino/a and African Americans so that would be my targets.

XiSt, Taboo, Cohesion, Connections, Evolve are good products and can make the difference!!

Comment

Actually I do have taboo lol i knew I forgot something from my list. in regards to evolve and cohesion which would you say gets better results

Comment

Evolve is more 'sexual', but needs more time to 'evolve' its power.... This is my favourite XS product. Cohesion is more relaxing, more friendly product and can be combined with everything. Both are on top of my list ( I prefer the oil versions - slow release but long lasting effects). The other product (my 2nd best..) I forgot to mention earlier is Domination XS .

Comment

So we have another Vaper on the boards awesome, I think I'm going to start a vaping thread soon on here so look out for that, I would recommend PSE, it seems to really bring shy people out of their shell and is verbally disinhibiting, however I wouldn't really rely on self effects too much to help you in your social encounters as they can be fleeting and inconsistent, this maybe a good time to start working on yourself so that you can get the best out of your mones, Steve has a thread in the off topic forum entitled building a better you reading list which you may find useful if you haven't seen it already.

Comment

GHOST?!?! what did you do to your avatar???

Well, I would say socials, socials, socials. Oddessy is a good one and I recall you saying you had it. I'm a big fan of XS99 aka Mascot (don't like the name). Steve and I both agree that it's more like a best friend vibe. Every time I've worn it, a little socialization with the guys and in short order, they want to be your friend. Very consistent hitter for me. Here's my thing: everyone keeps thinking that heavy sexual stuff is needed but actively neglect the socials. Socials can be just as powerful as sexuals, if not more. I've often felt that if you are with a group of people, XS99 rocking all the way, the guys want to be your friend, that's an Alpha vibe right there as you're demonstrating higher value to the ladies. Guys in particular, are pack animals and there's always a leader. Anyone that has other guys deferring to them, that's a DHV. That said, XS99 I've found works quite well with this, some don't. Main thing is to be polite and friendly, maybe crack a mild joke to break the ice and the rest should fall into place.

By the way, I've moved this to the general Men's section to make sure it gets proper exposure.

Comment

• GHOST
              GHOST commented
              Editing a comment
              Iv gone with the monkey theme, as everyone round here seems to be a little obsessed by them lol

Thanks guys a lot to think about here but I'm thinking cohesion more than evolve right now and mascot too as I was thinking of it with my first order and pse sounds perfect to crack my shell around new people because that's what I Really need most of all. I plan on more testing soon it's just tough with the wheelchair ya know which is why I'm timid in the first place due to lack of interaction. I have tested odyssey and I love it.

Now I also have an order from a site that dare not speak it's name but does anyone know if my current xs products would match up with tac p75 and shine? I'm pretty sure shine goes with everything kinda curious to use it with odyssey and a few shots of jager

Comment

P75 would be good at a low dose if you want to add some balls to your socials, instant shine pretty much goes with anything, Tac is a very good none buffer so I suppose may come in handy if you find yourself in OD territory.

Comment

Sounds good. I am 95 percent sure this is my last order from them,shipping is taking way too long for me. I ordered on the 8th from them (a week before my first xs purchase) and still nothing so I'm glad I found Steve and xs

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X