yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Boobing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boobing Thread

There is a thread on PheroTruth called the "Boobing Thread" and it is about what pheromone blends get girls boobing you. I am starting this thread for XS Forums so that you can document your XS Boobing mixes. Here you can research certain mixes which get you boobed so that others users can give it a go.
    This is sort of a research thread where we research certain XS Mixes/Blends that get us boobed and we go and try them out.

If you don't know what boobing is here is a definition -

Boobing Gently or firmly pressing one's boobs against another in a non-sexual situation.

It would be preferable to post experiences about XS products getting you boobed but you can post other companies products as well. As you know I am searching for a really good boobing blend. Perhaps Steve could make us a mix called BustXS .

I shall tell you my boobing mix that I have tried. It is the BCE(Sprays) mix - I used 2 sprays of Bliss 1 on each wrist. 1 spray of Cohesion on front of neck and 1 spray of evolve on the chest. I was at a club with friends and went to go get a drink at the bar and a girl comes over and I feel something rubbing against my elbow and I look to my right and there is a girl staring at me and she smiles and says sorry. I just got Boobed! She keeps on doing it and I look over again and has a huge smile on her face and she continues doing it until her friend comes over and they go. I recommend you try this out perhaps you will get boobed.

So post your experiences in here and what blends you used.

Yeh, I definitely agree with that BCE combo. I go 2xSprays of each.
    Recently, I've just been applying all 3 to front, back & sides of my neck.
    The neck, being my favorite spot now, as the girl's nose is often near
    my neck. Many combos, I have tried the last few months or so. I always
    stack Cohesion & Xist together now(I love them), and add another 1 or 2.
    Bliss & Evolve does the trick for me. 3 or 4 of these together, gets the
    Boobs against my shoulders, and in my face often.

This 4 way stack,
    Xist, Cohesion, Bliss, Evolve with 2xSprays of each on my neck, and
    maybe upper chest, is now my favorite 4 way combo stack.
    Also to swap Evolve for SOB, is another magic stack.
    That is, Xist, Cohesion, Bliss, Sob, 2xSprays of each in separate locations.
    Usually around the neck, and chest. Magic juice.

Well that's my story so far. But with all of SteveO's new XS Sprays & oils
    coming out, I'm sure I'll need to update my favorite's list often in the future.
    So many excellent products to test, and so much fun along the way too.
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

(X)BC!E; optional Xist, extra Cohesion is what I would call a dangerous mix. I dont mix Bliss with Cohesion anymore due to the effect it has. It makes women extremely comfortable with you and has no polarization. This might sound nice but its not they get weird and aggressive to the point of trying to ruin dates and they zone out to the point they cant explain what they are doing.

If a woman has confidence in that feature of her's she will use them, else she'll do some of the psycho stuff I'm alluding to; god forbid she cant touch you.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
        (X)BC!E; optional Xist, extra Cohesion is what I would call a dangerous mix. I dont mix Bliss with Cohesion anymore due to the effect it has. It makes women extremely comfortable with you and has no polarization. This might sound nice but its not they get weird and aggressive to the point of trying to ruin dates and they zone out to the point they cant explain what they are doing.

If a woman has confidence in that feature of her's she will use them, else she'll do some of the psycho stuff I'm alluding to; god forbid she cant touch you.
        At what dosages did you use? I don't think I have had psycho stuff happening to me. When I used 2 Cohesion and 1 Evolve spray one of my female friends kept on prodding me with her pencil in art and kept on coming over then later on she grabbed my chest area and squeezed it. I know this isn't a boobing but it does show evidence of cohesions madness. By the way what is the most crazy cohesion hit you have had?

Comment

4 drops, grasped me by the scarf called me a puppy and nearly kissed me before she realized what she was doing. Completely stranger.
          4 drops, woman walks by sniffs me jumps me from behind and squeezes my chest. Only spoken in passing.
          3 drops, leech cling strength mode activate.
          3 drops, attacked by lolis. (WHY THE FUCK ARE TALKING TO ME?!!)
          3 drops, please stop looking at my crotch,...

Comment

• Dioxonus
            Dioxonus commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow the oil version is more potent. I am going to research more cohesion for use as a standalone boobing blend.

2 xist 2 cohesion 2 ascend 1 connection Some of the most boobing and touching Ive ever gotten

Comment

CJ I tried that mix but the mone content might be a bit much for my age so I shall reduce the dosages to 1 and test it. What environment would be good with that mix?

Comment

How old are you? I turn 30 in a couple weeks. I usually wear it to hooters ha

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
                How old are you? I turn 30 in a couple weeks. I usually wear it to hooters ha

Sorry for the late reply I just saw this post. I am 20 so it may or not be a good mix for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                  4 drops, grasped me by the scarf called me a puppy and nearly kissed me before she realized what she was doing. Completely stranger.
                  4 drops, woman walks by sniffs me jumps me from behind and squeezes my chest. Only spoken in passing.
                  3 drops, leech cling strength mode activate.
                  3 drops, attacked by lolis. (WHY THE FUCK ARE TALKING TO ME?!!)
                  3 drops, please stop looking at my crotch,...
                  My first Cohesion oil purchase will happen next month. Is that Cohesion oil solo, Mali, or mixed with something else?

Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
                    2 xist 2 cohesion 2 ascend 1 connection Some of the most boobing and touching Ive ever gotten
                    You still playing with this combo, CJ? And if so, is it getting you more action outside of the "there's not much room, I have no choice but to boob you" environment?

Thanks!

Comment

I never do anything about it im too shy and most of them have bfs anyways

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X