yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion stacked with 1 or 2 others.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion stacked with 1 or 2 others.

Hi all,

So I've noticed that using Cohesion with 1 or 2 other products, does seem to give
    noticable results for me, and those around me. I work in a Customer Service job,
    where I interact with many people every day. Also when I go to the Gym for a workout,
    and going grocery shopping, and visiting family and friends.

These are some stacks that I have experimented with over the last few months or so.
    2 to 4 sprays of Cohesion + 1 or 2 sprays of Ascend.
    2 to 4 sprays of Cohesion + 1 or 2 sprays of Evolve.
    3 sprays of Cohesion + 2 sprays of Bliss.
    3 sprays of Cohesion + 2 sprays of Flirt.
    Normally sprayed on the lower parts of my neck, front, back and sides.
    Also along my inner forearms, wrist, and inner elbow crease.
    Often I've tried 3 to 4 products together. I'm learning that more is not always better.
    1 or 2 mone products at a time for me from now on. To get a better feel for the effects.

Overall I have noticed men are more gentle and give me more personal space.
    That is, when they approach to ask me questions at work, they will stand a few feet away
    most of the time, while I'm wearing a combo of pheromones. They also seem more patient
    than normal, especially when I wear a combo of social mones, like Cohesion & Bliss.

Women also seem more comfortable and relaxed to be around me while I'm wearing the
    mone combos that include the social mones. They don't mind at all when I give them
    compliments, and lightly touch them on the arm. They seem to smile at me noticably
    more often while walking towards me, and past me. Playing with their hair and even licking
    their lips. I love that.

My own effects seem to be that I am more calm and relaxed while wearing the Social combos.

I have OD'ed way too many times when using multiple combos, even up to 6 different products
    from other vendors. People just seem to not want to talk to me, and even me standing at the
    front desk of the gym for a minute, while staff completely ignore me. That is the definition of ghosting
    which I discovered can be very easy to do when wearing too much mones.

This is my first post of mone effects. My introduction post gives a little history too.

Smile and be Happy

I think that Cohesion + Ascend is a friendly, relaxing, VIP feeling mix. I use 2 sprays of Cohesion ( or 2 oil drops ) on the sides of the neck + 1 spray of Ascend on top of the chest (usually covered by YSL Body Kouros since I can smell the copulins....).

Comment

Try cohesion 2x xist 2x and ascend 2x I also put 1x spray of connections. Been a great mix for me lately

Comment

@CJW255
        Try cohesion 2x xist 2x and ascend 2x I also put 1x spray of connections.
        Been a great mix for me lately

Yeh, I am very much looking forward to testing Xist with the Combos.
        I do have quite a good stock of XS mones. Xist is on it's way.
        USPS takes between 2 to 3 weeks now to Sydney, Australia.
        Last year was, only 10 days.
        I'll definately try that combo above soon. And report back with the results.
        I do believe that the Social mones are so much more important now.
        That's where I am now seeing good results, with Social combo stacks.
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

This morning I visited a lady friend Chinese. I sprayed 2xXist, 2xCohesion, 2xBliss, 2xEvolve.
          All on different parts of my neck: front, back & sides.
          Bingo! What a great morning that was. I have a great feeling about Xist & Cohesion combined
          with 1 or 2 others. Been stacking Cohesion with 1 or 2 others for the last few months.

As Kimba states in the "Combination Thread": Cohesion and Bliss is like female happy sauce.
          Evolve is the safest way to add a pull to it. Women will love it, and you.

Thanks Kimba. Yes, that Combo does work well too.
          Smile and be Happy

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X