yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

API -Magic in a bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API -Magic in a bottle

It is about time to discuss this SWAGGER juice and why no one else is testing and loving it. I get good respect and good selfies from this and mild attraction.

I have not had much luck combining it because I lose my precious self effects, which is one of the main reasons I use API.

DHEA, Rone Sulfate, Etrione and Nol's make this far more applicable on younger women in respect to attraction.

I also tend to find that this is a multi drop product, three plus.

Thoughts on this gem?

Love this!

Should wear it more often. Half a bottle has been used. Usually in combination with Desire-me oil and connections. Yes. I usually use 4-5 drops.

Need to retest this a lot. My usual stack is AV+ Desire-me oil and bliss / connection. The other stack is Ascend with Desire-Me.

Everything gets the Desire-Me oil for the player vibe, which i project with love.

Comment

When people see you being in the API zone, they instantly open up to you thinking if you have this much swagger you have something else about you.

Comment

Going to test the shit out of this again! 5 drops per app. Do you have it scented KIMBA? I don't, and don't apply it at the same spot as the cologne.

Not applying it in the same spot as cologne makes FAR less people comment about reeking. Never get these comments anymore.

Comment

Hey Kimba,

How does this compare to Ascend? I have limited experience but so far I am really liking Ascend in oil. Both effects on myself and others are pretty smooth.

Comment

Mine is pepper nutmeg, and no one complains about odor with API.

I prefer self effects of API over Ascend and it has more swagger, less authority about it. I see it as capable over spartan.

Comment

I used to wear the heck out of Ascend until APi too. Ascend I reserve for business meetings and where its important to have that authority backing. Its still a sense of respected authority where you earned it and people are willing to work for you. APi on the other hand is just one cool dude. I wear it pretty much everywhere as I love the feel.

If I had to break it down Ascend is for the power suit kind of job: "Did you finish the financial reports for the new client presentation? If we don't have them done by today where going to loose them and I don't want to be around when the man upstairs blows his gasket! Oh and BTW did you see the new secretary?".

Where APi is more for the laid back office type of environment where lab techs walk around in lab coats and lingerie: "OMG somebody filled the water cooler with water! Holy shit! Where did they put the beer?".

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                Where APi is more for the laid back office type of environment where lab techs walk around in lab coats and lingerie: "OMG somebody filled the water cooler with water! Holy shit! Where did they put the beer?".
                I obviously need to change office... You hiring Steve?

Comment

• idle
                  idle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol
                  to ? ?

Originally posted by Jasper View Post

I obviously need to change office... You hiring Steve?
                I think I freaked Idle the hell out the first time I turned on Skype video! There were a few XS girls in practically nothing except lab coats. Lots of laughing and party like environment. I do not allow drinking or drugs at all while working though. What people do on their own free time is none of my business. I think this is the only place I ever worked where I have to force people to not work!

A couple times Idle got the video with an eyeful while his wifey was close by. He got in trouble for that! He is banned for life from the store closest to his house because of me. His parents were going to have him committed at one point when he first started working with me because he was laughing like a crazy man. Now anytime Idle gets in trouble for waking up the house at 3 am or something else he did, turns out he's been blaming it all on me. I've been told I cannot visit my favorite city for the women for at least 6 more months. I'm not sure what I'm accused of but those Bulgarian women are dangerous when mad. I know!

We have a lot of fun everyday. This is my passion, my love affair and why ruin it making it some BS job to hate? Its magic here and fun is what we do. Stickers, monkeys, glow sticks, candy, pheromones, girls and a whole lot of SteveO makes for one hell of a ride. When everything is in place we will be recruiting from the community

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• kingtut savage
                  kingtut savage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do you have to have a degree?

I'm a little late to the thread but figured I'd throw my 2 cents in on APi vs Ascend since I've worn both of these exclusively for work in a supervisor role for the past 6 months.

APi gives me cool, calm confidence and gets me solid respect hits. Little to no shit tests from my employees while wearing this. I would compare it more to Wolf than A314 since it is the natural born leader that people just want to follow and listen to. It doesn't have that intimidation factor or make you aggressive.

Ascend on the other hand turns me into a cocky mofo and can make me quite aggressive sometimes. Normally I'm laid back and easy going but at work I have to "flip the switch" and be the leader/authority figure. Ascend can turn me into the "Drill Sergeant". If I am not pleased with an employee's production or they screw up/make a mistake I will get very vocal about it and call them out on it even in front of other employees. This is not usually my style of management but it can help motivate employees and shows that I'm the boss. I have encountered some males try to shit test me but as long as I stood my ground they would back down. Also I noticed that I sometimes was easily irritated while wearing ascend which led to the aggressive behavior. I also noticed that during a week that I was kind of depressed and going through a rough time, I was stilll wearing Ascend to work everyday and I would encounter a lot of negative inner monologue/self talk. I made note of that and decided I would not wear Ascend to work if I was depressed or in a bad mood. Maybe I OD'ed that week or was suffering A1 depression?

I forgot to mention dosages.... APi I found I needed about 4-5 drops to be really effective. Drops were usually spread behind both ears and along the jawline/neck. Ascend I usually use 1 spray to the chest and apply cover scent behind the ears and on my neck. I have used 2 sprays before but due to the increased aggressiveness and irritability I can get from it I usually try and stick to 1 spray.

Comment

Smh. This phero game is like pokemon, gotta catch the all. But unlike pokemon, pheros cost money. Was gonna get domination but I might end up giving api a wirl. Makes me wonder if I should just hold off on the anone as well. Smh decisions decisions.....

Comment

Congrats I think a record was set! 27 months!!
                    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

kingtut savage please check your inbox, I sent you a message.

Comment

I have been testing my API sample I got sometime back and
                        I am really liking it. It has more attraction than ascend and becouse
                        its more pleasant smelling its better for the work environment.
                        Its very eye catching you see girls staring at you and a lot of hair play from asians
                        I had this Asian girl following me around in the super market.

It makes guys like trust and respect you as well.
                        My dosage has been two drops

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I think I freaked Idle the hell out the first time I turned on Skype video! There were a few XS girls in practically nothing except lab coats. Lots of laughing and party like environment. I do not allow drinking or drugs at all while working though. What people do on their own free time is none of my business. I think this is the only place I ever worked where I have to force people to not work!

A couple times Idle got the video with an eyeful while his wifey was close by. He got in trouble for that! He is banned for life from the store closest to his house because of me. His parents were going to have him committed at one point when he first started working with me because he was laughing like a crazy man. Now anytime Idle gets in trouble for waking up the house at 3 am or something else he did, turns out he's been blaming it all on me. I've been told I cannot visit my favorite city for the women for at least 6 more months. I'm not sure what I'm accused of but those Bulgarian women are dangerous when mad. I know!

We have a lot of fun everyday. This is my passion, my love affair and why ruin it making it some BS job to hate? Its magic here and fun is what we do. Stickers, monkeys, glow sticks, candy, pheromones, girls and a whole lot of SteveO makes for one hell of a ride. When everything is in place we will be recruiting from the community
                          Lab coats And lingerie? I'm there bro, got my googles and gloves..and and a ruler, why? I don't know. Let's do this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X