yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why aren't more guys using APi as their signature pheromone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad, but I guess Odyssey and Love Boat replace Glace quite well at least for me now.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I mailed Paulius from AromaFero a couple of minutes ago asking for an update when Glace and some other blends will be on stock again. I should get a answer by tomorrow, usually he's pretty quick in responding.

Comment

This guy is lightning fast with his responses

Here is the answer:

Hi Phaethon,
        I hope that it will be available in weeks. This delay is from AD side. They have some problems in their company, so we still waiting

Comment

Thank you for sharing, keep us posted on the development Phaethon
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Yup, I will. I had good success with Corpo and I'm keen on trying Glace now

Comment

Only thing is - once he gets their stuff in, there will probably be such a backlog that the products will go immediately! You'll have to be quick.

Comment

Sounds good Phaethon So how did Corporativo work for you? I've given it a thought but I guess the cops put me off, I heard it's a bit of a stinker? I remember you verifying that somewhere. When do you use it and how would you describe the effects?

Comment

Feby I guess Phaethon may have to pull some strings to get his products from the vendor

Comment

Originally posted by Feby View Post
                    Only thing is - once he gets their stuff in, there will probably be such a backlog that the products will go immediately! You'll have to be quick.
                    That's the reason why I joined the "waitlist"
                    As soon as they are back in stock I will get a mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                      Sounds good Phaethon So how did Corporativo work for you? I've given it a thought but I guess the cops put me off, I heard it's a bit of a stinker? I remember you verifying that somewhere. When do you use it and how would you describe the effects?
                      Yes Corpo has a strong smell at the beginning that dries down quick in about 15 minutes if you use it unscented. But when you start to sweat it can bleed through your cover scent.
                      Well but since I pre-scent the mones myself I don't have any issues with Corpo stinking or bleeding through after sweating.

I use Corpo when I'm not in the office but in the workshop instead. As you can imagine the work climate is a little bit different from the office, the guys are more rough there

The difference between Wolf and Corpo for me is that Corpo fits better with the rough guys because the vibe it gives is more serious, more like "you really do not want to piss me off".
                      When I wear it in the office I am more the Commander type of guy. The don't talk to me to much guy because I have duties to fulfill.

The self effects for me are: focused, calm, commanding, I need to get the job done, more serious than with Wolf.

Comment

So I'm gathering two different opinions, one that API is "cool guy alpha" and two API "more firm than Ascend" so far I find Ascend to be very dry and firm. I want the cool guy alpha equal but respect not your superior. Is API the one to go with?

Comment

Comment

• happytaps
                            happytaps commented
                            Editing a comment
                            thanks yes, its for work, but I work in film where things are bit more loose in a way

If things are more loose and less serious, and you want cool status without too much strictness, I would recommend API over Ascend.

Comment

"I" would not say API is more firm than Ascend, It has an I'm very competent and accomplished vibe. It's firmness is status not a cautionary 'get out of my way I'm busy" and it's social too. It's firmness is there for sure but it comes from a different place that for me slides social with just a smile. If I want Ascend to be social I have to mix in a social. In fact, I've often gotten confused and written of API as a Social instead of a Status product as Steve has it classified. It has a social side.

When I'm in the API/Ascend mood I kind of alternate them. I just do volunteer stuff so I might start a Monday with two drops API, it kind of has a buildup build-up and Tuesday I might do 1.5, then I will grind a couple of days "climbing the ladder" with Ascend and then bring it back down with a drop of api and a friendly social on a Friday.

If I think I might encounter some new girls I throw on any darn sexual at night I please, they seem to go well over old API or Ascend applications. They say Ascend can attract women but I'm too darn work centered when I wear it. It's all business.

I know a lot of people that hit Mondays and Tuesdays like an animal and Wednesdays are almost burnt out but still killin' it. Come Thursday and Friday they are dragging. To each their own. I kind of like to be cover for those guys and I guess I keep a lower profile, hence my alternation strategies. Though that strategy doesn't get promotions, it does make for some nice teamwork and i like to see others succeed.

I don't like to be the kind that sells someone on every mone in the shop but both of those two are extremely good. They play well together imo.

Ya know and things change too with my mood or even the dispositions of the people I'm around. I've been known to run like a bulldog too.

Comment

• happytaps
                              happytaps commented
                              Editing a comment
                              welp, i just ordered API in Aventus smell. So I really hope its good. Look fwd to using it on at work as my daily signature.

I used it for a bit, I didnt find much. May have to give it another go.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I recall you had a very focused goal. Api wouldn't achieve that, I get some admiration from the ladies but not attraction. I'm looking forward to your new reports btw. Good luck.

Comment

True, Api is a status product, not an attraction product in itself (though many women find status attractive). There are other very efficient products for that, many of which can be used in conjunction with Api.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                  ...though many women find status attractive...
                                  In my opinion status is always some sort of attractive to women but this attraction is different to sexual attraction.

Comment

Phaethon true! Muestereate used the word admiration which is quite apt I would say.

Comment

Yes admiration is there as well. I remember once I had a conversation with a couple of women and this was one topic, they all agreed that status is attractive to them but not sexual attractive. But this could also depend on age, region and many other things.
                                      Anyway I could often see this attraction when I was wearing Wolf.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X