yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Comparing Xist to Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Another dead night but if you don't buy a ticket, you can never win.

Comment

True Oncearound, you just have to keep trying
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
          Would you consider XS193 work safe? Around other males.
          I have some but everytime I use it and go out....its a dead night. Uncanny really.
          Yes, but again lightly. It does stick around. Don't spray it on your shirt directly because it tends to morph it, one spray under my shirt tends to give the best effects.

I've also noticed it builds up on your body over time. Take two days with it on and it'll last well enough to have subtle, but noticeable effects on others. It doesn't smell bad either, very natural and believable.

Comment

Oncearound So did you try again?

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
              Oncearound So did you try again?
              I tried again last night and it was a sausage fest. The only girls that were there were with their BF/husband.
              Hell, I drank too much and talked alot of shit.
              Maybe XS-193 does give some slight positive self effects.
              Gonna try again tonight (and not drink so much).

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

I tried again last night and it was a sausage fest. The only girls that were there were with their BF/husband.
                Hell, I drank too much and talked alot of shit.
                Maybe XS-193 does give some slight positive self effects.
                Gonna try again tonight (and not drink so much).
                Watch out for whisky-dick

Comment

Sounds like a good idea Oncearound - I guess it would be hard to reap the benefits of this blend in that state. SOB seems more congruent with your partying style there

Comment

I tried again and I think 193 may have upped my cool factor a bit. Guys from the night before were wanting to talk to me even though I only met them briefly the night before. Once again 95% of the girls were there with their B/Fs or husbands. I am just picking the wrong nights to use this product.
                    I have been using some sort of phero continuously for about three months now. Maybe I need to take a break for a few days and try this product again.

Comment

Have you tried daytime use of the product Oncearound? Like in a sober environment with women who are not in the company of their boyfriends/husbands. A store, a restaurant, a coffee shop, a library, a bus/train or so. Maybe you'll be able to register the effects better there.

Comment

The idea of a change an environment probably has merit. Chick will start to think about a possible relationship with you. Most of the girls I met in bars were looking for sex, drugs or free drinks. I cultivated several relationships but that's not how we originally got together.

Comment

Comment

So far I've tried Xist and haven't noticed any positive or negative effects so I will wait and see before uploading a verdict/review.
                            Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Love Xist, works as advertised. Saw absolutely nothing from Boyfriend, but it looks like I'm in the minority.

Comment

I tend to gravitate towards using Xist rather than 193 these days since it works. Perhaps I should give 193 some more runs.

Comment

sorry about the negative effects of Xist - I too would like a little more description of what is happening, because it is one of my staples....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X