yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Desire Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Desire Me

There is a shift on the copulins. What used to be copulin for men was always just a single molecule. Now they are going to bring the girls formula over to us and that may cause some questions. https://discoverxs.com/articles/1107...ay-vs-copulins

I have been using the ladies cops for a while because it used to be a lot cheaper than men's cops. Steve had wanted to promote cops to the ladies by having a better price and it worked, they really like it.

When I made this decision it was mentioned I may not like the "girlie stuff' In Desire me + but I went with it anyway.

I have a few observations, the first is that the girlie molecule is nothing but Alpha-Androstenol but it is in very heavy quantities. This is by no means a female molecule, but it works differently on men than women. At smallish doses, it increases attractiveness to females. At larger doses, it can start to turn beta though.

In my use, I have found medium doses (2 big sprays) are a sort of no man's land. Neither men nor women seem attracted though they hold a conversation. The thirty ml bottle puts out a big spray and I have found that even one full spray from there is too much for me as a guy. When it comes out as a 10 ml, that dose should be lighter and might be ok.

In the meantime, this formula hits just fine at half a spray and even at a third. As I drop the dose down it goes from social to sexual. It's kind of weird but I just wanted to give a heads up that we guys don't need to smell like we have female genitals, just that we've been around them. LOL. It's usually recommended that an Oud is a good cover for cops. Wanting to smell like I had been with a woman (social proofing) I chose the female amber scent. This does not go well with cops in my opinion and the theory just confuses people. Perhaps you might not make the same mistake I did.

Easy does it imo.

What is the suggested method for wearing desire me oil?

Comment

Sultan Oud scent is too strong.. Good enough to cover Cops or Enone, but it's too mature smell for me in 20s
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

we are going to work up new doses as guys. The girls all drench themselves in this stuff 2-3 sprays. After about 10ml of my own usage the idea that less is more seemed important to me to try to convey to you guys lest you be unnecessarily disappointed. Oncearound I don't think we guys will be able to use the girl's suggestions.

We don't need to smell like we ARE women.
        And we don't want to be as chatty as women either. I mean its fun but too much talk lands us in friend zones and the like.

Just turn the volume way down, up is girl, down is guy. But all the way off is Eunuch

Comment

XSteveO

Can you help me understand why the DM oil for men (now just called cops) is so concentrated?

I've seen it posted that you only add a single drop to a 30ml of Ascend, so wearing a drop of the oil sounds like absolute overkill.

Also, looking at other vendor's products including cops, they are a few mcgs per spray, while DM oil (just cops) is nearly 200mcgs per drop (hopefully, my math is correct here)?

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Comment

I must have misread the announcement, but DesireMe isn't sold in the men's section as i thought it would be. It still cops oil only. theLaw You bring up a point that raises another question while you are ringing up Steve. All the other single molecules have varying potencies/concentrations available. Not so with CopsOil.

Where did you come up with 200mcg btw? I can't find the numbers for the straight cops, just ladies DesireMe products. I have access to a spreadsheet that says 131.

I can't be sure without numbers and some straight cops oil to compare but the problem with the ladies blends for us guys, at least for me, may be connected to a huge dose of Alpha androstenol.

Poor cops, always a center of controversy.

Comment

• theLaw
              theLaw commented
              Editing a comment
              57.60 Mg mg pheromones per bottle divided by 300 drops = .192mg per drop

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Those numbers were probably based on Desire Me and are not reflective of the cop oil. I'll need to check. I'll look into adding a mcg drop feature.

That's the Chick stuff. I think about 10 of that is ANOL. The old description somewhere had men's at 43 per bottle but I can no longer find that number to back that up.

Here's my current source.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=659463450 I believe that is XCC's sheet but I could be miscrediting that to the wrong person(s)

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              That's the Chick stuff. I think about 10 of that is ANOL. The old description somewhere had men's at 43 per bottle but I can no longer find that number to back that up.

Here's my current source.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=659463450 I believe that is XCC's sheet but I could be miscrediting that to the wrong person(s)
              I checked it a few weeks back for reference for a PT post, and DM oil men's was nearly 60mg per bottle (roughly), so perhaps it was a misprint.

So if the spreadsheet it correct, that's still 139mcg per drop. Although, it also says 11.12mg per bottle, so something is off here.

Now, I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I must have misread the announcement, but DesireMe isn't sold in the men's section as i thought it would be. It still cops oil only. theLaw
                It was for a short time. I have some in FXS and the smell of cops is still fairly strong.
                Much like theLaw, I am confused about the strength and this blend.

I have only used it once and it was only half a drop. I could smell it for a couple of hours.
                Unfortunately, it was a dead night so I did not get much data.

Comment

thanks, I thought I was crazy I've worn it with Ascend Oil this week. Got a curious look or two but not much.

Comment

Is this the same as the DM oil, or is it the male one?
                    Lab synthesized Human Copulin Formula   Our XS lab synthesized human copulin formula replicate the secretions of a healthy, fertile vagina. We preciesly followed the formula of Astrid Jutte and Karl Grammer used in their, now famous, study on the effects of copulins on males at t
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

In my own notes from years back I have this:

Desire Me + Spray Copulins, Alpha-Androstenol / 43.60 Mg per each 10 mL bottle

DM oil - Copulins 57.60 Mg pheromones per bottle (10ml)
                      ---------------

The DM oil is supposed to now be "Copulin (COPS) DPG"

I don't see anything on the current site copulin page speaking to mg/mcg per bottle.

The Desire Me oil on site currently states 57.60 mgs per bottle (10ml).

The Desire Me spray, for the 10ml only, the site currently states 43.60 mgs per bottle. No listing for the 30ml bottle.

Muestereate I have the Desire Me in the 30ml and often, like you, 1/3 to 1/2 spray IS plenty. Especially paired with anything that will already have cops or a-nol in it also. Every now and then I'll throw caution to the wind and go for the whole spray

I also don't know if too much is too much with copulins. As little (like theLaw mentioned) as 3 up to 10 drops (that's the most I've been able to squeeze into a fragrance without compromising a scent) is enough to make a hit, and a good one. BUT I don't seem to ghost if I wear as many as 3 drops of the XS copulins only, and it doesn't seem to be any more or less effective - just, well, wasteful and unnecessary.
                      Now, I'm a woman, so cops are already something I'm producing at whatever amount, so I'm always adding to what I already naturally produce. Again, at least no ghosting that I can see...

Too much a-nol though...too giddy, too chatty and, at worst, a nasty headache....even MORE worse, a rammy toddler that won't behave. Bad. Bad. Baaaaaaad.
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

;
                        wondering if the cops i posted on the link was the male version, cause i bought the one on the link
                        not sure if there is a difference in the version?
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          consider it more unisexy instead of a men's cops. all cops is female but we guys can steal a little bit cause cops turns everybody on. Girls DM+ is chattier.

thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          3 up to 10 drops (that's the most I've been able to squeeze into a fragrance without compromising a scent) is enough to make a hit, and a good one.
                          To clarify, that's 3 to 10 drops of copulins in a 10ml bottle of LPMP fragrance oil. Not wearing 3 to 10 drops with a cover scent
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

So could cops by their self be sorta a unisexy (more male wearable) DM? Am I am following?

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              cops by itself IS DM.

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                            So could cops by their self be sorta a unisexy (more male wearable) DM? Am I am following?
                            There used to be a male version of DM oil, not sure if the female section had their own but I guess cops could be worn by anyone

Comment

in the single molecules section is where you will find straight cops in oil, That used to be the male cops. The DM+_ cops is still available with alpha androstenol in the womens section but only as a spray.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

To clarify, that's 3 to 10 drops of copulins in a 10ml bottle of LPMP fragrance oil. Not wearing 3 to 10 drops with a cover scent
                                will be adding 0.5ml of Sultans Oud to it, so it should be ok to wear.

Comment

just checked my shipping, my babys should be here tommorow!
                                  so the putatives, cops etc wil be soo cool to try out!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X