yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New And Improved Alpha Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New And Improved Alpha Q

Anyone get the new version of AlphaQ that came out on May 1st? I received one of the very first batches due to the kindness of the owner of the company in exchange for my honest review.

While the original Alpha Q lived up to the hype "Better than Bad Wolf, better than Original A314", the new bottle that I received is either a dud or the product has been seriously modified and is no longer even half as good. I will continue to purchase from the company, and maybe even buy another bottle of the new Alpha Q since the free one I got might have been a dud since it was a very early release and sent to me free of charge. Mistakes happen. The company seems legit and I'm really hoping for a return to the Alpha Q original or something that is truly "new and improved".

Dunno about the product specifics other than Garry at LAL developed it for them. Was interested in trying it but the price point put me off to it.

Comment

• DigitalMaverick
      DigitalMaverick commented
      Editing a comment
      They have a smaller size for about $34 + and change.

PheroJoe just updated AlphaQ review in his website (April 28. 2019). It seems his one of most favorite alpha status mones
    Alpha Q is a powerful new attraction pheromone formula with high VIP social status, sexual charisma, and authority - without the overly "edgy" element of other seduction mixes.I'd say it's got "PLAYER" written all over it
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
      PheroJoe just updated AlphaQ review in his website (April 28. 2019). It seems his one of most favorite alpha status mones
      He gets payed to sell the product
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

He gets payed to sell the product

Comment

Update: I actually contacted them about the differences in the bottle I got and the one they made before. I was informed that they did not change the formula and that Gary is very firmly against ever changing a formula. They also offered to send me another bottle free of charge, since the one I received was possibly just an early glitch. 2000GT, I strongly advise you to try it, because I was on PT back in 2009-2010, and I remember the good A314... This AlphaQ really is better, even than the original mx292, and I would know because I've been searching for a suitable replacement for as long as anyone else has.

Comment

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            Gary has been very consistent in his quality control.

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post

While the original Alpha Q lived up to the hype "Better than Bad Wolf, better than Original A314"
          I don't think AQ is better than Bad Wolf. So much different in what they do. IMO, Bad Wolf is much more intimidating and "bad@ss" than AQ while AQ is a more into VIP alpha type.

Comment

I enjoy reading them too. However it's suspicious that once a company stops there affiliate program he takes down there reviews
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I don't think AQ is better than Bad Wolf. So much different in what they do. IMO, Bad Wolf is much more intimidating and "bad@ss" than AQ while AQ is a more into VIP alpha type.
              Fair point. I suppose I hyped it a little bit by comparing it to other products. The point I wanted to make was that, in spite of bad wolf and original a314 being superior products, AQ is in a league of it's own. It basically reminds me of MX292, and you're absolutely right that it serves a different purpose

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post

Fair point. I suppose I hyped it a little bit by comparing it to other products. The point I wanted to make was that, in spite of bad wolf and original a314 being superior products, AQ is in a league of it's own. It basically reminds me of MX292, and you're absolutely right that it serves a different purpose
                They're from the same mastermind Garry anyway so all of them are great. Casanova the small brother of AQ works great too. Not as alpha as AQ but very charming.

Comment

• DigitalMaverick
                  DigitalMaverick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you combined those with any other mones?

2000GT you can buy a small sample at aroma phero.

i want to try it sometime soon, but i get thaat its more for getting women and i have plenty of those blends.

as an alpha, my problems is:
                - its a spray, which mean here in summer it will last around 3-5 hours which is very uncomfortable.
                - it looks like it takes a big toll on the body, so you cant wear it often.

it interest me as a product for "precision strike", like a job interview or a night out.

Comment

Looking forward to reviewing of the new bottle. I too am Confused, Gary doesn't change formulas.

Comment

I am coming to believe Gary's mixes in general use less Alpha androstenol than the majority of Steve's mixes. Gary's mixes work to generate sexual attraction very well. Somehow they are allmost all very social too but I don't think its alpha stenol that he uses for the social. The attraction isn't chatty attraction like most of XS blends it's sexual or sexual innuendo conversations. I suspect Alpha-Q is as good as they say though it's out of reach for me.

They better just stop the new and improved crap.

Comment

• theLaw
                      theLaw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Also, interesting to note that Voodoo never really took off, while Nude Alpha is still discussed regularly.

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      VooDoo has actually become One of my Top 5's. For me it is an intimate social that works with men and women very very nicely and the diffusion is huge at light doseages so whole rooms light up

• hombre
                      hombre commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i hear a lot about voodoo so it seems like it did took off.
                      nude alpha is just on another level, i have nude which i always spike with a none blend and its straight up brilliant!

So is the "improved" version better than v1?

The claim the recipe has not changed, just more "bang for the buck" whatever that is supposed to mean.
                    I ordered the new improved version and I really hope this product is at least as good as v1.

Comment

I have received the "improved version". It has the exact same self effects as v1. The perfume is less punchy, but fresher.

Comment

I like fresh especially daytime and every season but winter. Which reminds me, I need to start shopping for a fresh fall fragrance.

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Any more findings? Combos?
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X