yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve or SOB for Dancefloor?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first, thank you very much for taking the time to give me a detailed answer.

I'm sure you're very busy so I really appreciate it.

My responses are below in red

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Of course nothing happened! 10 sprays is a huge waste and everyone said as much. 2 sprays and have fun. No reapplications needed.

are you sure no reapplications is needed?

I'll be in the club from 10:30 PM to 2:00 AM (of course i'll leave early if the mones work and i find a girl who wants to hook up)

are you sure 2 sprays of SOB will last that long in a packed dancefloor/nightclub?

I ask this because the most female attention ive received with mones in the past came from AMMO or Jerk at 9-10 sprays applied in 3 batches over a 3-4 hour period.

I would usually do 10:30 PM 4 sprays, 12:00 AM 3 sprays, 1:30 AM 2 sprays.

thats what got me the most female attention in the past in this same nightclub.

so going from that to 2 sprays for the entire night is surprising.

But you're the expert and my results where terrible yesterday so if you stand by this then i will try it tonight.

also, does my age, my ethnicity and the age and ethnicity of the girls in the club matter for dosage?

SOB attracts the type of woman who likes guys who sleep around. That's the projection you're going for. 10 sprays tells every woman there you've slept with every one of them and you didn't so there's that. Its an unbelievable signature and basically a waste.

There's a couple of things you need to consider. Is this the type of location that attracks women who like bad boys who will sleep around on them?

it's a big loud, dark nightclub with 2 floors and most the space is taken up by a dancefloor.

I would say 60% of the girls are age 18-21, 30% are 22-24 and 10% are 25+

Ethnicity for the girls is 75% white, 20% chinese/asian, 5% black and brown

As for the males, i would say 30-40% are 18-21, 30-40% are 22-27, 20% are 28+

male ethnity i would say 60% white, 20% black, 20% brown and asian

I'm 26 years old and black

Women don't necessarily dance to be picked up. They like to dance, as I do, and its why you see them in groups.

Take the steps to initiate at the very least eye contact and body mirroring off the floor and then dance with them. They'll want a guy who initiates and with SOB there's a certain bad-boy attitude that goes with it. You can be a nice guy but have some mystery behind you. Use it to your advantage.

I'm naturally very aloof and i do NOT in any way give off a nice guy vibe so I'm confident I can be congruent to sob.

regarding eye contact. Yesterday i noticed very few eye contact even though i was actively looking for it.

Also, some girls i could tell they knew i was looking at them but they seemed to purposely avoid locking eyes with me which tells me they where not interested.

I can think of maybe 2-3 girls who made eye contact and I'm pretty sure they where all unattractive girls.

I had a few attractive girls earlier in the night who came and danced directly next to me or in front of me with their group.

But then when i tried to make eye contact with them they would have their back to me or not be paying attention to me; it was weird.

10 sprays is not it! IJ had tiny amounts of mones compared to SOB. IJ used to have cops to up until 2007/08, while SOB has cops and always will.

I was using jerk and ammo in 2015 mostly and also a bit in 2016 and 2017

I think we figured the comparison of a ten ml SOB bottle equaled the contents of something like 65 thirty ml IJ bottles. Let me repeat that: one 10ml (already 20ml less) had the same contents you'd get out of 65 thirty ml bottles. I hope you can see why 10 sprays is ridiculous!

yes i see your point

do you think 2 sprays at 10:30 PM, 1 spray at 12:00 AM (unless I've already found a girl and left), and 1 spray at 1:30 AM (unless I've already left with a girl)...do you think that's a good plan for tonight? or you advise me to apply 2 sprays at 10:30 PM and nothing else all night?

Comment

XSteveO

What are your thoughts on Catlord using 5-6 sprays of products like Cohesion or Xist?

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
      Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST (K)
      Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion (K**)

TK Mix
      2x Xist, 3x Evolve and 2x Cohesion (K)

Crazy Teen Mix
      6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend (K, K, K, K)
      I notice that Catlord never used many sprays of SOB at once. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Real007 View Post
        first, thank you very much for taking the time to give me a detailed answer.

I'm sure you're very busy so I really appreciate it.

My responses are below in red

SOB is nothing like IJ. As Steve stated, two sprays will easily last for several hours. Anything more than that, you're pissing product down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

SOB is nothing like IJ. As Steve stated, two sprays will easily last for several hours. Anything more than that, you're pissing product down the drain.
          well another concern i have is 2 sprays might be too weak of a signature to be noticed on a packed dancefloor

I'm thinking either nothing will happen because the signature is not strong enough to stand out on a packed dancefloor

or the girls wont be able to tell which guy is sending off the signal because its too weak and there's a lot of other guys around me

are my concerns invalid?

have you personally tested sob in this type of environment?

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
            XSteveO

What are your thoughts on Catlord using 5-6 sprays of products like Cohesion or Xist?

I notice that Catlord never used many sprays of SOB at once. Cheers!
            Catlord has some solid experiences and I respect his willingness to push the limits. I've tried it a few times with AD's products but really there were so little of anything in them that it was difficult to OD.

Personally I feel that if you're getting good results with two sprays no need to go with additional. I think your best experiences come from the combinations we create with additional blends and not so much max applications of the same blend. In other words; good is, most of the time, good enough. You might be able to push the boundaries every once in a while by maxing sprays, but those times would be significantly less than the good results you get by wearing enough. It just kind of seems a waste if you're doing it just for the hell of it.

On that note, experienced users who are testing it to see where they can bring it, well that's cool and helps us understand the science better. I wouldn't think most people, including catlord, would do this all the time because honestly, to me, it seems like a waste of mones. From a business perspective, everyone needs to wear 20 sprays a day even when sitting at home alone in their mother's basement! That's a joke BTW

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Catlord has some solid experiences and I respect his willingness to push the limits. I've tried it a few times with AD's products but really there were so little of anything in them that it was difficult to OD.

Personally I feel that if you're getting good results with two sprays no need to go with additional. I think your best experiences come from the combinations we create with additional blends and not so much max applications of the same blend. In other words; good is, most of the time, good enough. You might be able to push the boundaries every once in a while by maxing sprays, but those times would be significantly less than the good results you get by wearing enough. It just kind of seems a waste if you're doing it just for the hell of it.

On that note, experienced users who are testing it to see where they can bring it, well that's cool and helps us understand the science better. I wouldn't think most people, including catlord, would do this all the time because honestly, to me, it seems like a waste of mones. From a business perspective, everyone needs to wear 20 sprays a day even when sitting at home alone in their mother's basement! That's a joke BTW
              so im guessing you stand by your suggestion i use only 2 sprays and no reapplication for tonight?

Comment

I think this is a troll right?
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• theLaw
                  theLaw commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Correct.

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                I think this is a troll right?
                what exactly makes you think im a troll?

Comment

I'm not the only one. Nobody in there right mind would use 10 sprays. After we all told you 2 max
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    I'm not the only one. Nobody in there right mind would use 10 sprays. After we all told you 2 max
                    do you not know how to read or you're just stupid?

I clearly stated that I've had some of the best nights of my life using 8-10 sprays of ammo or instant jerk.

thats what worked best for me by far in clubs.

so thats why i tried same amount with sob first and tonight i will try 2 sprays.

also, i ran my test before steve posted about how much more powerful sob was to ij

Comment

Thread closed while I go through this mess.

Comment

I've seen this before, I responded in the previous situation. For those that don't remember what I said, here ya go:

Originally posted by 2000GT

My advice to the rest of you is this: if you don't like what he's posting, don't read it and don't engage with him. If you engage with him and start fighting, you will be considered part of the problem, should I have to step in again and all involved parties will be dealt with accordingly. This goes for this journal or any other thread.

thank you
                        I'm leaving this thread closed. It's not going anywhere productive.

Comment

Come on guys lets not call people names here. TheLaw was simply stating what happened over on PTruth. Observations are allowed and okay. We don't want to call a member a troll or stupid especially just because of what happened somewhere else. A lot of members have come over from other boards after being banned and have been solid community members. We should take each person on their own merits here and just see where it goes.

I don't mind questions and I like to help when I can. If I answer a question that's my opinion and no I'm not better than anybody else and no, my answers are not more qualified than anybody else. I can only offer what I know and it might not be what you're looking for. 2000GT was right to shut this down and I stand behind him 100%.

Real007 I did my best to answer you, so coming back with a wall of questions isn't going to get a different answer. Nor would I have the time to reply to something like that. You're free to post here, but understand that if you ask a question multiple times in different ways just to see if you'll get a different answer people will ignore you. It comes across as if your invalidating anyone who took the time and effort to assist you because you didn't like their answers.

It could be considered trolling. Happens once or twice, you live you learn, happens over and over and well you get a reputation.

Just be nice to one another and do as 2000GT says; ignore.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X