yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve or SOB for Dancefloor?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve or SOB for Dancefloor?

I'm going clubbing tonight

I'll be spending most of my time on the dancefloor

I'm looking for a one night stand

Most of the girls in the club will be age 18-21

Do you recommend I use evolve or Sob?

Comment

pulling game?

what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Real007 View Post

pulling game?

what does that mean?
        Think of flirting as a game where you have to always do push-pull with your targets.

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          great recommendation and explanation!

Yeah sob for the dancefloor
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm going clubbing tonight

I'll be spending most of my time on the dancefloor

I'm looking for a one night stand

Most of the girls in the club will be age 18-21

Do you recommend I use evolve or Sob?
          cant wait to read your results! have fun and enjoy! golden state warriors dancing GIF by NBA
          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

A lot of people say that it takes Evolve a while to build up but I have not really found that to be the case. I've found that it hits hard and fast but that seems to be an uncommon view.

Both are suitable, though what you describe is like a textbook case for SOB. So probably go with that.

Comment

Yeah evolve would be better for verbal game for sure so is more suited to being a badboy on the dance floor
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                Yeah sob for the dancefloor
                any dosage you recommend?

how long can i expect any application to last?

also, how do i avoid other guys stealing my mones from being close to me: this has happened to me in the past in clubs where i could see other guys benefiting from my mones from being near me.

Comment

Try one first and if not then 2
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    Try one first and if not then 2
                    that sounds very low for me.

to give you an idea, when i use to go to the club with instant jerk, i would use 4 sprays that i reapplied every 2 hours.

this worked well for me.

low doses have never worked for me with anything.

so i think I'm going to go with 4 sprays of sob reapplied every 2 hours.

Comment

that sounds very low for me.

to give you an idea, when i use to go to the club with instant jerk, i would use 4 sprays that i reapplied every 2 hours.

this worked well for me.

low doses have never worked for me with anything.

so i think I'm going to go with 4 sprays of sob reapplied every 2 hours.
                      Way too much steves blends are much stronger that IJ
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

If I'm looking to focus more on having a good time and socializing I'd take out my Evolve

but for a ONS you need to attract someone who is also open to a ONS, Sob helps with this
                        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
                          A lot of people say that it takes Evolve a while to build up but I have not really found that to be the case. I've found that it hits hard and fast but that seems to be an uncommon view.

Both are suitable, though what you describe is like a textbook case for SOB. So probably go with that.
                          I agree with you with evolve, I will go out with 2 sprays on and you get women actually turning round and staring and smiling and you get flirting but it's all nice and social like oh I find this guy attractive let's have a nice chat and maybe later but when I've used SOB I realise the difference! SOB grabs womens attention that would be interested in you but the approach by women when they talk and look at you is far more sexual and attention grabbing. Evolve women will look at me with deer in the headlights, SOB and a woman will stare at me and look me up and down like a piece of meat!

I wouldn't spray that much SOB! Its strong. I go with 2 sprays but everyone is different so you cant really recomend spray numbers.

Comment

One way to have other people stealing your mone signature is to overdose. It's neat to turn heads at ten feet. At three to five they know it is you they are interested in and not any other men between you and you and their nose. When they turn heads from that distance in a crowded place their eyes are going to see a bunch of different men and they are going to focus on the closest, possibly loudest guy with the brightest feathers first.

Start closing your distance faster instead of expecting them to close it for you. A spray and a half of SOB works at least out to six feet and I've had people gather around me, men included at double that.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              One way to have other people stealing your mone signature is to overdose. It's neat to turn heads at ten feet. At three to five they know it is you they are interested in and not any other men between you and you and their nose. When they turn heads from that distance in a crowded place their eyes are going to see a bunch of different men and they are going to focus on the closest, possibly loudest guy with the brightest feathers first.

Start closing your distance faster instead of expecting them to close it for you. A spray and a half of SOB works at least out to six feet and I've had people gather around me, men included at double that.
                              That's great advice...I've experienced this myself spraying on lots of mones and the loud mouthed pratt who sits a few feet away steals my sig. Less is more philosophy is good advice. I get too carried away, things go good and build up well for a few days with a sensible amount then I'll get too excited and start putting on more which most of the time creates not as good a reaction albeit a few good extremes.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And..... We learn. Maybe sooner, Maybe later, but we learn.

here's what i ended up doing:

I arrived at the club at 10:30 PM

i brought my sob with me to the club.

at 10:59 PM I applied 4 sprays rubbed all over my neck, face,chest and hair

at 12:08 AM I applied another 3 sprays

at 1:26 AM i applied another 3 sprays

so a total of 10 sprays over a period of 2.5 hours

the results where disappointing

I dont remember any girls showing any blatant or strong signs of interest towards me.

I definitely did not get ghosted since people where dancing near me all night on the dancefloor

Basically, the sob seemed to do nothing for me, girls on the dancefloor where not repulsed by me but they definitely also where not drawn to me in any way.

very disappointing night.

I'm going clubbing again tomorrow night and I'm thinking I'll either go with no mones at all or give sob one last try at dose of 1-3 spray and see if that works

Comment

• XSteveO
                                XSteveO commented
                                Editing a comment
                                10 sprays of SOB over 2.5 hours is ridiculous. Everyone said as much too.

I cant even imagine 10 sprays of SOB!! I'm no expert and correct me if I'm wrong but at that dosage the signature is so unbelievable that it is just ignored? I used to make a mistake in my androtics days where I would take a bottle of TUTH with me and if I wasn't getting anywhere I kept spraying more on and experienced what you described. I don't take mones out with me anymore as if I drink it becomes easier to just spray loads on. I spray before I go out and that's it. I'd try again at lower dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
                                I cant even imagine 10 sprays of SOB!! I'm no expert and correct me if I'm wrong but at that dosage the signature is so unbelievable that it is just ignored? I used to make a mistake in my androtics days where I would take a bottle of TUTH with me and if I wasn't getting anywhere I kept spraying more on and experienced what you described. I don't take mones out with me anymore as if I drink it becomes easier to just spray loads on. I spray before I go out and that's it. I'd try again at lower dose.
                                i dont know if i was ignored.

its a dancefloor so people where all around me.

so maybe i was ignored but could not tell since it was a packed dancefloor.

I can tell you this though, in the past when I get ghosted on mones I know because people will leave an area as soon as i arrive.

this did NOT happen last night.

People did not instantly leave when i arrived somewhere on the dancefloor.

Basically nothing happened, I would be on the dancefloor, girls did not pursue me in any way but they did not go out of their way to avoid me or anything like that so yeah maybe thats what you call ignore.

I'm thinking tonight I will try 1 spray every 60-90 min for a total of 3 sprays.

if that does not work then i guess sob just isnt for me on the dancefloor

Comment

Of course nothing happened! 10 sprays is a huge waste and everyone said as much. 2 sprays and have fun. No reapplications needed.

SOB attracts the type of woman who likes guys who sleep around. That's the projection you're going for. 10 sprays tells every woman there you've slept with every one of them and you didn't so there's that. Its an unbelievable signature and basically a waste.

There's a couple of things you need to consider. Is this the type of location that attracks women who like bad boys who will sleep around on them?
                                  Women don't necessarily dance to be picked up. They like to dance, as I do, and its why you see them in groups.

Take the steps to initiate at the very least eye contact and body mirroring off the floor and then dance with them. They'll want a guy who initiates and with SOB there's a certain bad-boy attitude that goes with it. You can be a nice guy but have some mystery behind you. Use it to your advantage.

10 sprays is not it! IJ had tiny amounts of mones compared to SOB. IJ used to have cops to up until 2007/08, while SOB has cops and always will.

I think we figured the comparison of a ten ml SOB bottle equaled the contents of something like 65 thirty ml IJ bottles. Let me repeat that: one 10ml (already 20ml less) had the same contents you'd get out of 65 thirty ml bottles. I hope you can see why 10 sprays is ridiculous!

Steve O
                                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• theLaw
                                    theLaw commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Just a heads-up SteveO, Real007 was banned last year from Pherotruth for trolling. Get ready to pummeled with irrelevant details of why a mix didn't work for him.

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X