yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Buyers Guide - Internet Fragrance Shops

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like leather. I had a custom fragrance built around leather.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I do like leather. I had a custom fragrance built around leather.
      Then you should place an order. This oil is really great.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've already picked out what I want. But it's down a ways on my priority list.

Comment

I've already picked out what I want. But it's down a ways on my priority list.
          Okidoki.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

When you think you got the perfect scent that could be a signature, you will be happy for some weeks/perhaps a month or two and then the hunt begins again.
            That's why you go to a perfume designer. It's like going to a tailor to get a suit. Doesn't fit quite right? Go back and get the small adjustments you need.
            Not to mention getting a few different scents for different moods, like suits for different occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post

That's why you go to a perfume designer. It's like going to a tailor to get a suit. Doesn't fit quite right? Go back and get the small adjustments you need.
              Not to mention getting a few different scents for different moods, like suits for different occasions.
              Sounds expensive as hell.
              Arsenal

Comment

• sushi
                sushi commented
                Editing a comment
                Costs less than Jean Paul Gaultier's colognes.

Sounds expensive as hell.
              And pretentious

Comment

And pretentious
                Would be cool if I could afford it.
                Arsenal

Comment

Would be cool if I could afford it.
                  If I could afford to keep a fragrance designer on retainer I can think of better things to spend my money on. Like trips to Norway.

Comment

If I could afford to keep a fragrance designer on retainer I can think of better things to spend my money on. Like trips to Norway.
                    Now that would be nice.
                    Arsenal

Comment

I'd love to meet Bonnie and see your band play. I'm sure there's more to see and do but those are my top 2.

Comment

I'd love to meet Bonnie and see your band play. I'm sure there's more to see and do but those are my top 2.
                        This can be arranged.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Comment

So when are you coming?
                            Arsenal

Comment

So when are you coming?
                              We can discuss it.

Comment

We can discuss it.
                                Cool.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Anyone ordered from Sixteen92?
                                  NuTrix You who are heavily in the alternative US perfume scene, have you heard of them?
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    No...but they're on my radar now...

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Me too, I want to order the sample set when getting more money.

I love me some Ambre

As to the "pretentiousness" of using a professional perfumer to create a signature cologne, its not as expensive as one might believe. Why shouldn't someone smell great with a personalized fragrance? Check out Chris' I Hate Perfume

Steve O
                                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

QualityFragranceOils.com
                                    10% off coupon (take10)
                                    I'm not affiliated and I don't think they make good scents... I need to smell some real aventus to be sure
                                    XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Update on quality fragrance oils. I compare the real one million to their version of 1million.

they actually smell quite similar but the QFO version is more "punchy" in a bad way. It comes off too strong and in your face, while the real version of one million is smooth and inviting.

they both smell a bit synthetic-but the quality frangrance oils are even more synthetic smelling.

I also have multiple decants of tom Ford and creed in the mail.

I also have ordered charuto tobacco vanille (Tom Ford tobacco vanille clone) and club de nuit intense (aventus clone) from perfumery.co.in but they still haven't shipped since the 9th and now it's the 24th. Every review online pretty much says they take forever to ship. Will review if and when I get them.
                                      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X