yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Buyers Guide - Internet Fragrance Shops

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My experience with MyFragranceOil -- https://www.myfragranceoil.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      They said it was because of the settings on my account but I don't have an account. I think their system is just screwy.
      Well, make an account then.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I did and sure enough my default location was Norway. Go figure. I updated my location and preferred currency.

Comment

Interesting that any company would default to Norway LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
            Interesting that any company would default to Norway LOL
            And why is that? We are the belly button of the earth.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I said previously I would not buy online but I bought a few samples from Demeter(.com) and it went pretty smoothly. I bought a few samples. Shipping was $8 for any amount of product. The scents were mostly ok, nothing to get excited about, but I was reminded that the chemistry of the body is such a factor in perfume scent that I can't imagine going through this trying to find a perfect scent. I'll stick to the perfume designers in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post
                I said previously I would not buy online but I bought a few samples from Demeter(.com) and it went pretty smoothly. I bought a few samples. Shipping was $8 for any amount of product. The scents were mostly ok, nothing to get excited about, but I was reminded that the chemistry of the body is such a factor in perfume scent that I can't imagine going through this trying to find a perfect scent. I'll stick to the perfume designers in the area.
                When you think you got the perfect scent that could be a signature, you will be happy for some weeks/perhaps a month or two and then the hunt begins again.
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

When you think you got the perfect scent that could be a signature, you will be happy for some weeks/perhaps a month or two and then the hunt begins again.
                  Idk about that. I've had the same signature scent for over a decade. No matter what else i wear or try I always come back to it. It's like an old friend or that perfectly worn leather jacket. You never grow tired of it. It suits you perfectly.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Yes perfumers sadly often reformulate fragrances. Fortunately mine remains unaltered.

Comment

Idk about that. I've had the same signature scent for over a decade. No matter what else i wear or try I always come back to it. It's like an old friend or that perfectly worn leather jacket. You never grow tired of it. It suits you perfectly.
                        And what scent is that?
                        Arsenal

Comment

Man by Rochas

I wear several different fragrances but I always come back to that one.
                          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-19-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            http://siberieperfume.indiemade.com
                            And www.etsy.com/no-en/shop/Alkemia for those who prefer perfume in oil form.
                            It seems that 99% of the Alkemia reviews are from women. Are these women's fragrances? Unisex? Many of them sound intriguing but I'm not confident in pulling the trigger just yet.

Comment

It seems that 99% of the Alkemia reviews are from women. Are these women's fragrances? Unisex? Many of them sound intriguing but I'm not confident in pulling the trigger just yet.
                              The ones I have can be used by both gender.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Which ones do you have? Ildergreier

Comment

I can't seem to narrow it doelwn to just one or two. Right now i have like 8-10 sitting on my cart.

Comment

I've narrowed it down to five, two of which are samples.

Comment

Which ones do you have? Ildergreier
                                      Fire and Ice perfume oil, Devils Dandy(find them on last chance page) and Farkas (on the chypre page).
                                      Arsenal

Comment

I was looking at Farkas too. Along with Attar Al Oud, Hellcat, as well as samples of Amber Extrait and Ydalir.

Comment

I was looking at Farkas too. Along with Attar Al Oud, Hellcat, as well as samples of Amber Extrait and Ydalir.
                                          Farkas is really nice if you like leather.
                                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X