yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Buyers Guide - Internet Fragrance Shops

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyers Guide - Internet Fragrance Shops

Please post links of any Internet Fragrance Shops and your personal experiences about them here. If reviewing a specific product, such as Clive Christian Number 1, and not a website please start a thread for that product instead. This area is specific to Internet Fragrance Shops and can include any supplier from Amazon, saveonscents, to FragranceNet or any others.

You should include as much information as you can on the experience, including costs, discounts, shipping times, packaging, customer service, and any thing else to assist other community members in making an informed decision. There are no limitations or restrictions on the information you provide except we kindly request no affiliate links (these will be removed).

This is a community sourced resource and as such you should make your decision to conduct business with any company listed herein on all available information. A persons experience with a company is not indicative of the experience you will have with that company. Many times companies change ownership, management and/or personnel. If your experience is different, for better or worse, please make a post so others will have the most recent information available.

For easy access you'll be able to find links alphabetically immediately following this post. To read reviews and other information you will need to read or search the thread.

For informational purposes only.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

This spot is reserved to alphabetically list shops with links for quick reference.

F
    FragranceNet

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

This spot is reserved to alphabetically list shops with links for quick reference. Part two

Steve O

Comment

This spot is reserved to alphabetically list shops with links for quick reference. Part three

Steve O

Comment

FragranceNet

I bought a bottle of CK1 here a few years back and it was a very simple process. When initially finding the website after a google search I was presented a offer for 10% off by signing up to the newsletter (currently at 20%). I'm all about saving some money so I took advantage of the offer. It took a couple days but my order was shipped out and was exactly what I wanted. I was very happy with everything.

EXCEPT: They started a SPAM campaign against me that was just ridiculous. I got about 7 Billion emails within a few days and if memory serves me correctly, even after I unsubscribed they still bombarded me. They got away with the SPAM after the unsubscribe because apparently they have a 10 day period to scrub your email. Do companies really believe that by bombarding people with emails they're going to get people to buy? Thank heavens you'll never have to worry about that with XS.

I took a chance a year later and decided to order again. This time it was Eternity for Men, again CK. I got me a coupon code off the Internet already well versed in their SPAM strategy. I have to admit my second and final order did not go well at all. My bottle came and right away I knew something was off. There was a sticker on the bottom of the bottle that was visibly removed. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I later learned it was a sampler bottle you would typically see on the counter of a fragrance department in Macy's or the likes. I do not know this for sure, but I have been told fragrance samplers are not as strong as regular bottles. They are designed somehow to have a big punch up front for initial testing by the store. I don't know why this is or even if its possible but I can tell you my bottle was dead after a few months. It just didn't have any real potency left and I contacted FragranceNet about it. I was told this was nonsense, completely dismissed as nonsense actually.

I've had stuff go wrong and most times a company will tell you to send it back, but they wouldn't even have it. Anyway the bottle of Eternity was wrong and I felt as if I wasn't heard.

With that said I have a girlfriend who swears by them. She buys some very lovely smelling perfumes from them often and I can say I've smelled most of them. They have never lost anything and some are a year old. My experience seems to have been an exception. Just wanted to start off the list and this is my honest review of the two times I bought.

First time great, but SPAMMED to death. Second time not so great.

Steve O

Comment

• Ixist
            Ixist commented
            Editing a comment
            CK has some great perfumes. I recently tried CK Euphoria, smells really good. I've read that longevity isn't good tho
            Last edited by Ixist; 09-08-2017, 02:40 PM.

Can this be websites that sale the none cut oil and no fancy designer bottle ?
          36/B/M

Current arsenal:
          Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
          , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

I ordered a bottle of Rochas Man from fragrance.net. Got a great deal. No real spam....a couple of coupon code emails. But damn....over a week to arrive? That's ridiculous.

Comment

I found a good website for fragrance bargains. They have great discounts. Like 50+% off retail. They seem type often be out of stock oin the deep discount items but at those prices its no surprise.

For example, I found Nuits D'Issey for $54. It retails for $110. I haven't checked but for you Creed fans it may be the way to go.

Comment

I recently placed an order on fragrancenet.com. It's been over two weeks and still haven't received my package. They shipped it via something called SmartPost. Basically FedEx ships it to your local post office who delivers is to you from there. I contacted fragrancenet.com and they refuse to take responsibility. FedEx refuses to take responsibility and USPS refuses to take responsibility. It seems that my package has vanished into thin air.

A word of warning: Avoid fragrancenet.com and FedEx SmartPost. I've been ripped off by both.

Comment

• Ixist
                  Ixist commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the heads up!

Well i raised hell with fragrancenet.com and they are going to send out a replacement. Unfortunately, they are sending it via the same method so who knows if I'll ever get it. The only options provided my fragrancenet were replacement or store credit so keep that in mind. If you ever order anything from them you can't get your money back.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                  eternitys_child commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smart post takes up to 15 days. It's the slowest and cheapest shipping method that companies use to lower their costs.

However, it sounds like the post office had now lost 2 of your packages

I have yet to purchase fragrance online. I noticed the sticky and thought I would have a look. Woof. I am even more confident that I need to spend a few extra bucks and meet with a custom fragrance maker, design my own custom scent.

Comment

sushi
                  ???????Whatever you do, avoid scentcrafters.com. They'll take your money and you'll never get your product. It's a total scam.

Comment

And www.etsy.com/no-en/shop/Alkemia for those who prefer perfume in oil form.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ildergreier what form of currency are those prices for the Etsy site? Several blends sound intriguing but I can't figure out the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        Ildergreier what form of currency are those prices for the Etsy site? Several blends sound intriguing but I can't figure out the cost.
                        I can see them in $, but I think you can choose what currency you want to see the price in.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That's weird, it shows something different on the pages I'm seeing. The most common price (5 ml) is 97.96 NOK. I don't see anywhere to select a different currency.

Comment

So I checked online. The prices are all in Norwegian Krones. Which I don't understand because it appears that Alkemia is a U.S. based company.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                              So I checked online. The prices are all in Norwegian Krones. Which I don't understand because it appears that Alkemia is a U.S. based company.
                              Ok, sp why the hell don't I see them in NOK?
                              Perhaps send Alkemia a mail and ask?
                              Arsenal

Comment

Idk but I did email them.

Comment

They said it was because of the settings on my account but I don't have an account. I think their system is just screwy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X