yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Buyers Guide - Internet Fragrance Shops

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
    Update on quality fragrance oils. I compare the real one million to their version of 1million.

they actually smell quite similar but the QFO version is more "punchy" in a bad way. It comes off too strong and in your face, while the real version of one million is smooth and inviting.

they both smell a bit synthetic-but the quality frangrance oils are even more synthetic smelling.

I also have multiple decants of tom Ford and creed in the mail.

I also have ordered charuto tobacco vanille (Tom Ford tobacco vanille clone) and club de nuit intense (aventus clone) from perfumery.co.in but they still haven't shipped since the 9th and now it's the 24th. Every review online pretty much says they take forever to ship. Will review if and when I get them.
    All the clones you got are oil-based?

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post

All the clones you got are oil-based?
      All oil. "Quality fragrance oils"

I understand they only mimic the dry down.
      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Comparison of Creed Aventus to Quality Fragrance Oils Impression of Aventus:

Again, Creed Aventus, like 1million, is a softer, smoother, more inviting smell... but they actually do smell very similar.
        The clone is more punchy, in your face. I would say that these oils are simply too strong, so it might work to put them under clothing, or water them down. Maybe mixing them with perfumers alcohol would make them more similar and smooth like the originals.

I would say that the Quality Frangrance Oils version is Aventus PLUS a bit of the smell you get when you open a box of froot loops cereal.
        In fact since I noticed the froot loops smell, it really really stands out to me. maybe even a bit of apple jacks smell.

The drydown of aventus is a bit more smokey. I could not smell the pineapple in the real aventus until I tried it a second time today (got it in the mail yesterday).

The second time I could smell the pineapple very strongly from the bottle, but on my skin now after the drydown... the smokiness shines through more for me.

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X