yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's Lurking In Your Perfume/Cologne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    AndrostAnone or AndrostEnone? I've never gotten agression from Anone but plenty from Enone.

Passive aggressive I could see. Guys have the potential to test you but may be afraid to poke the bear lest they get the claws and fangs.

Leave a comment:

• Silvius
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Interesting. That makes me wonder if there is more in that cologne than just Rone. The running away makes sense with untampered Rone but not the being close. Rone tends to keep people at a distance without something to temper it.
    Unfortunatly I dont know the exact amount of RONE but yes it created passive agression towards me for some men, most of them kept their distance but it has some kind of pulling power for most of them If I acted passive and calm.

When I used androstanone that makes aggresion no matter what but RONE has the respect part and for some reason for a few girl it makes a trance state If I use heavy dosage and they feel comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Silvius View Post

AndrosteRone create respect and they makes way for me. For example they always let me go first at the door. Girls will put on red lipstick on the next day . If they know me some of them wants to be near to me and they are in a trance or something like that, but I saw girls to run away if they got scared from me.

A typical word combination that it can create frequently: "Really, dont you say" if it is the same if I translate from my language
    Interesting. That makes me wonder if there is more in that cologne than just Rone. The running away makes sense with untampered Rone but not the being close. Rone tends to keep people at a distance without something to temper it.

Leave a comment:

• Silvius
    replied

And what were your findings?
    AndrosteRone create respect and they makes way for me. For example they always let me go first at the door. Girls will put on red lipstick on the next day . If they know me some of them wants to be near to me and they are in a trance or something like that, but I saw girls to run away if they got scared from me.

A typical word combination that it can create frequently: "Really, dont you say" if it is the same if I translate from my language

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Silvius View Post
    Fa Attraction Force spray and shower gel contains androstadienone. My first cologne one year ago was P6 Mega and it contains a large amount AndrosteRone so I done my first single molecule test with that , of course that time I did not know about it.
    And what were your findings?

Leave a comment:

• Silvius
    replied
    Fa Attraction Force spray and shower gel contains androstadienone. My first cologne one year ago was P6 Mega and it contains a large amount AndrosteRone so I done my first single molecule test with that , of course that time I did not know about it.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

So you admit that you're not so innocent.
    Saying something else would be a lie.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

True, they do.
    So you admit that you're not so innocent.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    That's what they always say.
    True, they do.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    That's what they always say.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, why?

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Lol If that's one of your darkest secrets you must be pretty innocent.
    Well, no skeletons in the closet. Yet.

Leave a comment:

• Stride
    replied
    I remember trying to explain to my girlfriend what ambergris was and that the Aventus I was wearing at the time uses it. Turned that conversation awkward very fast haha!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Lol If that's one of your darkest secrets you must be pretty innocent.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    How many?
    You are now asking about one of my darkest secrets....

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    How many?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I am starting to have so many bottles of perfume now, it is almost embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    Perhaps something like a 50/50 oil/alcohol base or maybe 60/40. Enough to be called oil based but have more of an alcohol consistency? Who knows. NPA is ancient history now in my book.

• Ixist
    commented on 's reply
    I do remember it being very runny as well, and could never get just a drop out, it was always more. It was always kind of a dab, like you say. No way to know for sure what it was.

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    NPA may be oil based now but I'm almost certain that it wasn't 15 yrs ago. It was impossible to get an accurate drop. It just ran out of the bottle. That's why everyone dabbed. Then again that was 15 yes ago and my memory may not be the best.

Thanks for the Wiki info. Much appreciated. Always good to gain new knowledge.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X