yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is this new scent?! (Beta stage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this new scent?! (Beta stage)

Team PXS has released a new scent that smells very sporty. Can't exactly pinpoint what it reminds me of, just that it'd definitely fit a sport, fresh and clean scent. Something like Adidas brand colognes.

Doesn't last long though... either the same duration as FXS or shorter. It's also too light. If the strength could be increased a bit as well as longevity, I'd take this over FXS.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
    Team PXS has released a new scent that smells very sporty. Can't exactly pinpoint what it reminds me of, just that it'd definitely fit a sport, fresh and clean scent. Something like Adidas brand colognes.

Doesn't last long though... either the same duration as FXS or shorter. It's also too light. If the strength could be increased a bit as well as longevity, I'd take this over FXS.
    I wish PXS did cologne strength.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I wish PXS did cologne strength.
      Same here. Considering that this is a trial though, I'm not surprised it wasn't as strong. I do hope that it will be cologne strength upon release though.
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Same here. Considering that this is a trial though, I'm not surprised it wasn't as strong. I do hope that it will be cologne strength upon release though.
        It's makes sense to me as XS products are so packed with mones that blends like Ascend and Evolve could really do with a strong cover.

Comment

I saw sports and I perked up. fdesa12 you got it from the samples?
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• fdesa12
            fdesa12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup

Sooo an update. My first response on the scent and it was that it smells like peaches or lemenade LOL. That's not what I smell, but good to know its favorable.

Comment

If we're thinking of the same scent, I thought it smelled like a fresh ocean breeze. It was in the spray -enone25.

Comment

Reminds me a bit of a light Aqua Di Geo, but not quite the same.

Anybody who'd like Full Strength cologne only has to ask and we will do it for you. Just pay for the regular strength and ask in the comments. Simple enough

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X