yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffuser bracelet to avoid skin contact and allow quick swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffuser bracelet to avoid skin contact and allow quick swaps

Seems most guys apply directly to their skin. That's insane, we don't know what these chemicals do to your body.

Here's something more sensible. Buy an aromatherapy diffuser bracelet on Etsy. Avoid leather, fabric, and plastic as they're absorbent. Don't get lava stone, buy the locket style. These come with felt or cotton pads to hold and diffuse, and here's where it gets brilliant.

You can take your pad out and seal it away in a tiny ziplock baggie. You can swap in another pad with something different. Sealed away, your product application can last months. As you walk into a different social situation, you can swap. You can wear something hot for lunch break, and something social at work.

Why would you not do this?

-------

Notes:
    1. Buy a locket that rests against your skin, the heat causes diffusion. Don't buy a dangly locket.
    2. Ensure there's room for air to get in and out. Some locket designs are tight.
    3. If needed, quickly clean the inside of the locket with a wipe.
    4. Don't mix product on one pad until you're sure you like the mix. You have two arms, wear two bracelets for testing.
    5. A diffuser necklace is an option for selfies.
    6. If asked about the bracelet or about swapping pads, say that the right aroma sets the mood.
    7. Now you won't carry unwanted product over from yesterday. Your product won't interfere with sleep.

I think because we want it to mix with our real pheromones maybe? But this is a cool idea. Although... I often put on hair or clothes and that would keep it from my skin as well. Especially clothes. I get that clothing won't help it heat up and diffuse.
    XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

I've tried this in the past actually. I bought a pendant on Etsy and put the pad in it, etc. But for whatever reason the scent is not as closely tied to myself, and it just doesn't work as well.

For the past few years I've also been wearing pheromones more for the self-effects than for the effects on others. I think the self-effects are more impactful. Because ultimately, they don't make other people like you, they only make people who would already like you take notice, and if you're not congruent, it's not nearly as effective.

You may think this is crazy but most of the time I'm dabbing these right below my nostrils or even sometimes inside my nostrils lol. If I could inject them I would I'm not worried about residue because a good intense gym workout easily destroys whatever pheromones I was wearing that day. As long as I get in a good sweat and a shower, I've reset my skin/body for the day.

The reason I tried this in the past was because in the past I did not exercise and had difficulty getting rid of pheromones on my skin. Now I know the secret to the daily reset is just an intense workout.

I'm also not too concerned about the chemicals in these. The chemicals in other things are far worse, and my diet/health habits otherwise are on point.

Still a cool idea as far as being able to swap out pheromones in different settings. Another thing I had thought of in the past was having a 'pheromone patch' that you peel and stick on your skin, so it's like a layer. The sticking part is what contacts your skin, not the pheromones, so you could peel off the patch and put a different one depending on the social setting. For example, a business/professional one during the day at work, then a more social one at the bar and a more sensual one when you get home to your spouse, etc. I was even designing and trying to make this, but I realized if I made it, it would be super expensive and probably no one would buy it because they would basically be $5-$10 for one-time use.

Comment

I have played around these but on the card freshner pads, its the same felt/cotton material and only when i ride inside the car. that way my guests are enjoying one vibe and then when I get out its another. Depending what you tell em people will always compliment that the card smells, for better or for worse haha, since they will imagine different scents based on themselves or to what music/ or what conversations were are having. I'm usually the one driving everyone to the bar and club so its always at night.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Personally, I'm willing to take certain risks in life, and pheromones are one of them. In all honesty I worry less about how they affect my skin and more about how they affect brain chemistry and natural signature over time, possibly causing mood swings, differing hormones etc. I know some have women have reported altered menstrual cycles after testing male blends

With that said, the fact that taking a pheromone break seems to reset any of the issues listed above is enough to curve the majority of my concern. Also, it's like a secret weapon and they are SO much fun. I think if more people had a chance to try XS blends they would become a huge craze. They are sort of like prescription drugs you wear instead of consume....and I love knowing I'm (probably) the only one using them in 99/100 situations. It's cool to be a part of this underground experiment.

Nothing against the diffuser idea at all though. Just doesn't seem to work as well from the reports mentioned above.
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X