yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The new cover scent peppercorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new cover scent peppercorn

God I love this stuff. I put half a drop in any phero container I want and the stuff seems to open the nostrils and make pheros hit even harder without having to use more sprays.

Also seems to cover up scents really well. New number 1 next to cool water at 2

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    God I love this stuff. I put half a drop in any phero container I want and the stuff seems to open the nostrils and make pheros hit even harder without having to use more sprays.

Also seems to cover up scents really well. New number 1 next to cool water at 2
    does it smell really masculin?
    do you think it would smell good on the ladies?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

does it smell really masculin?
      do you think it would smell good on the ladies?
      I think it would work unisex actually.

Comment

I think it would work unisex actually.
        sounds good, might give it a whirl, for a winter scent!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

sounds good, might give it a whirl, for a winter scent!
          I think you'll like it

Comment

I think you'll like it
            yep sure will

Comment

Sounds like a good scent, could you describe it?
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
              ​

Comment

The smell in itself.
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                  The smell in itself.
                  The name doesn't lie, it's a warm peppery open up your nostril (but not offensive) type of smell. I find it amplifies the effects of anything that I'm wearing and can turn even the nastiest chemical smell into something nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                    The smell in itself.
                    Specifically the alcohol acetone type smell that the pheros come in, it reminds other people of cleaner and is kinda a big turn off.

Comment

I'll jump in on this, since it's probably the favorite scent I've tried. Warm, inviting, makes you want to take another smell, not overpowering.

Comment

Sounds good! My favourite is FXS, how is it compared to that? Tried pepper nutmeg but that wasn't for me. Still have the full bottles.
                        ​

Comment

I have a friend looking for a fragrance with a strong pepper note. He's complained of lack of longevity with most, or that it's a top note that floats away quickly. Can anyone speak to these two things? Does the fragrance last? Is it all pepper all the time, or is that the initial blast and it melds into something else?

ETA
                          Is this referring to the pepper nutmeg or something new?
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            I have a friend looking for a fragrance with a strong pepper note. He's complained of lack of longevity with most, or that it's a top note that floats away quickly. Can anyone speak to these two things? Does the fragrance last? Is it all pepper all the time, or is that the initial blast and it melds into something else?

ETA
                            Is this referring to the pepper nutmeg or something new?
                            Pepper nutmeg, this tends to stick around pretty quick and seems to stay true to its normal scent.

Comment

Doesn't fade fast, but I wouldn't expect 8 hours. Scent stays true, it's not particularly complex, but it works. Pepper and nutmeg stay balanced.

Comment

Okay I've done some more testing. The smallest drop out in a standard 10ml bottle is perfect. Could use even less if you use 3+ sprays

Comment

I was looking at the site description and it looks like it's SUPER concentrated!

Comment

This is the first thing I smelled when my order arrived! It was just dying to get out of the packaging, lol. This IS super concentrated! I need to test this out myself for longevity, but a little will go a long way I think. What throw! This is reeeeeally nice.

Oh. This is nomolicious! I have to put this on my man! But I'm not impartial to wearing it myself. I will need to order a second, lol, I don't think this one is going to make it to my friend...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X