yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For Women, Do pheromones make you wet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the spray of DM or the oil?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Where are you spraying and are you wearing it alone when it arouses you?
      I just spray on my wrists but maybe constantly smelling my wrists did the trick ????
      PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
      Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post

I just spray on my wrists but maybe constantly smelling my wrists did the trick ????
        I always spray on my chest or neck... I'm still smelling DM on me. Now, I didn't get horny but... I may have gotten a reaction and didn't even notice.

Comment

Has anyone tried DesireMe+ Oil and Spray? Do the self-effects differ in strength? Which one is stronger?
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

For and XSR46, XSR76 (XSP115) do you guys use DT with these? Omfg I want to rip the box open when XSP115 comes back in stock and ships out to my house lol. ????????????????
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I do. I DT all my singles .5ml per 10ml of product.

Do you have a cover scent with it??

DM were the first PSX bottles I bought and I never had this effect ... I wish
            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Sunny I bought with the Chocolate scent. Next time , I will try out Vanilla ????

Comment

Word, I'm trying to become moist too. LOL.
                Isis also mentioned xsr46 doing something to her.
                Yep, xsr46 Def increases blood flow to that area for me

Comment

I felt the power of Desire Me+ today, you guys. I'm sure it was DM because none of that commotion was happening before spraying.

Comment

Sunny I bought with the Chocolate scent. Next time , I will try out Vanilla ????
                    I'm going to wear some to work today I have 2 one with sugar and another with the AXS cover... I'm leaving early just in case!!
                    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

I felt the power of Desire Me+ today, you guys. I'm sure it was DM because none of that commotion was happening before spraying.
                      how many sprays sis ???? I wanna feel the power too! lmao

ETA: I found my answer in the Comply thread
                      (1.5x) Sweetness
                      (1x) DM+

I think Sweetness & DM+ together are a good dose of Cops.. That's probably why, Hmmmmm I might try this combo out tonight
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

how many sprays sis ???? I wanna feel the power too! lmao

ETA: I found my answer in the Comply thread
                        (1.5x) Sweetness
                        (1x) DM+

I think Sweetness & DM+ together are a good dose of Cops.. That's probably why, Hmmmmm I might try this combo out tonight
                        Oooh I didn't think about Sweetness and I didn't think it would have been one of the reasons why. Hmm, I'm gonna try this combo multiple times (Sweetness + Desire Me, that is).

Comment

???? I wanna feel the power too! lmao
                          Sheeeeaht! Cops are a turn on. Period. They should be added to everything...
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ok y'all so I've worn 2X DM+ the past two days... Day two, last night it hit me. Hit me HARDDDDDD. I was sitting in the club on my third shot of the night (2 rum, 1 tequila) - of course, spaced out time wise.... Then right after that second shot of rum... My kitty kat started tingling... I applied it @7 PM (4/17) but it started @ 2:30 AM today... It's currently 6 PM and my kitty still tingling and I even flicked the bean and it came back... WTFFFFFF Y'all was - NOT lying!

Comment

Ok y'all so I've worn 2X DM+ the past two days... Day two, last night it hit me. Hit me HARDDDDDD. I was sitting in the club on my third shot of the night (2 rum, 1 tequila) - of course, spaced out time wise.... Then right after that second shot of rum... My kitty kat started tingling... I applied it @7 PM (4/17) but it started @ 2:30 AM today... It's currently 6 PM and my kitty still tingling and I even flicked the bean and it came back... WTFFFFFF Y'all was - NOT lying!
                              Yes! good old DM+ lol

Comment

Dude "flicked the bean" LMAO!

I want you to try DM+ + xsr46

Comment

Dude "flicked the bean" LMAO!

I want you to try DM+ + xsr46
                                  I want me to try that combo too! Shitttt and I have a new boy toy to fuck with.... That combination, a good blunt, cock ring, and a vibrator... I can die a happy woman ????????????

Comment

All the copulin sprays make me much hornier but I'd say PSEL does it to me the most....

I can only imagine how it's affecting the men around me, lol!
                                    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                                      All the copulin sprays make me much hornier but I'd say PSEL does it to me the most....

I can only imagine how it's affecting the men around me, lol!
                                      Psel is a monster.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Psel is a monster.
                                      Which is why I haven't dared to wear it more than once and the one time I wore it was last year! LOL.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X