yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How many sprays do you all typically use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many sprays do you all typically use?

Just got a full Desire Me XS Plus and Innocence and Tease samples. How much would you typically use? I just feel like when i spray on my wrists noone can smell it unless they are REALLY close to me.
    PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
    Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

I find that products from PheromoneXS have very weak scents, but that doesn't mean that they have short range

It's better to have weaker scents as you could go 6x sprays without overpowering the noses of people around you
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post
      Just got a full Desire Me XS Plus and Innocence and Tease samples. How much would you typically use? I just feel like when i spray on my wrists noone can smell it unless they are REALLY close to me.
      I am sorry, but I need to ask. Are you a female or male font?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• iamyiyaj
        iamyiyaj commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi that is fine! I am a female

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok.

The sample sprayers dispense 1/2 of a normal sprayer. Almost all products start to show results at three sample poofs. Everybody is different though. Just start at two and if you don't notice anything try three, no more than 6.

Women can wear more DesireME than a man but I would start at one full spray nonetheless and watch men carefully before you try two. The other products are nearly odorless but the DesireMe can be offensive to some people.

Comment

Desire Me smells crotch. It is not a bad smell in that regard, but not suitable for most occasions. smell cooking GIF by Disney Pixar
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I got it with Le Chocolat cover up. The first spray was ew ???? but the next day and use of it today i am getting used to the smell and I like it now
          PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
          Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            was the ew the chocolate or the cops. I wanted to try chocolate cops

I use 1-2 sprays of full sized bottles and 2 to 4 sprays of sample sized bottles

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I use 1-2 sprays of full sized bottles and 2 to 4 sprays of sample sized bottles
            Same here I almost never go 3 or more except when testing. Just doesn't seem necessary.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Same here I almost never go 3 or more except when testing. Just doesn't seem necessary.
              Would these be, altogether, the entire combo? or would it be, 3 sprays max per product or something like that
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

For me, no more than 2 of anything really.
                Could look like:
                x2 Cohesion
                x2 Love Boat
                x1 DM+
                x1 Pregnenolone
                OR
                x2 Babe
                x1 Fantasy
                40mcgs B-nol
                x1 Xist4w

Usually no more than x2 of any one blend, no more than 2 blends, but then I feel free to accent with singles for nuance (for whatever reason I don't count DM+ as a blend because it's only cops and a-nol).
                The exception being Xist4w because x1 of that seems to be perfect with anything.

Did I just make something seemingly simple very complicated?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Could look like:
                  x2 Cohesion
                  x2 Love Boat
                  x1 DM+
                  x1 Pregnenolone
                  OR
                  x2 Babe
                  x1 Fantasy
                  40mcgs B-nol
                  x1 Xist4w

Usually no more than x2 of any one blend, no more than 2 blends, but then I feel free to accent with singles for nuance (for whatever reason I don't count DM+ as a blend because it's only cops and a-nol).
                  The exception being Xist4w because x1 of that seems to be perfect with anything.

Kind of, but I get you

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Would these be, altogether, the entire combo? or would it be, 3 sprays max per product or something like that
                    2 sprays max per bottle. I rarely use more than three blends

Comment

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Could look like:
                        x2 Cohesion
                        x2 Love Boat
                        x1 DM+
                        x1 Pregnenolone
                        OR
                        x2 Babe
                        x1 Fantasy
                        40mcgs B-nol
                        x1 Xist4w

One doesn't need much Xist for it to have a lot of impact. Anyway, how many sprays of each blend in a combinations is dependent on what reaction I want from my audience, for me.

Like Friday night when the combination was.

1 drop xist oil between breasts, one spray psel on neck and then babe oil behind ears and in the elbow hooks. Worked like a charm.

bobs burgers hair flip GIF

Arsenal

Comment

I spray 1 of each bottle on my neck I have never worn more than 2 PSX products at a time but I get responses from that, hits whatever it's called I need to find a list of definitions for these terms
                          Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

I think 2 is my sweet spot. Once I get a guinea pig, I'll see how 3 sprays do for me.
                            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I use up to six mones a 1-2x each (6-12 sprays).

Comment

I like to stack different blends, with xist4w as phero I rarely go without. I use 2x sprays per phero.
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I usually wear 2 sprays (full bottle, not samples) of most everything, also when I blend different formulas with each other, meaning, two sprays of each.
                                  If I wear a combination of products I usually gage it by which one do I want to take the lead and which ones do I just want to add a certain touch to my signature (then I'll use 1 spray or 1/2 spray).

Comment

I used to start with three and then count down because I liked the hit people in the face impact, but stopped it and are now beginning with one spray when I start testing a blend.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X