yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

An old PheroTalk Thread I created (Temp Placement here) AD is purging me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about everything I post there now is being censored. I'm abandoning their forum as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
      When I was over there, I thought there were posts that I wrote in threads or in my journal that I thought I wrote but were gone. Other people used to report their messages missing later. None of it was proved, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were deleting messages. I kinda found this(xs) all by accident, when me and Steve did a trade once for P93. Def no regrets, everything is better here. Wish we knew a spy in the company to get us that punatives list! HAha. Its sad because if they actually did what they said they would do, they would be a strong company still. They promised us new products through our research and development, and instead of making those products and making mountains of cash, they never make the stuff or in limited supplies and cancel or change their existing products where they all become a shell of what they were. p93, p75, IS, and ammo good products together. I haven't gone back to find out if they're changed.

Honestly, if they're gonna try to be Nazis and try to erase history, maybe someone would want to back up their favorite discussions. I THINK I copy and pasted my journal and saved it on my computer somewhere

But what is the purpose in doing this is what I want to know?

Why would they be making decisions that are obviously anti-business?

I've seen mention over there of them making products for the government and law enforcement. Maybe that has something to do with all the crap that is going on over at AD. Making super strong pheros for a government that clearly does not listen to its people any more is a bad thing. Even more so when we have no idea what they are brewing over there.

I'm not buying their crap about molecules not being available. If there is a market for virtually anything, a producer will appear. That is just simple supply and demand economics.

Comment

Its not that molecules aren't available, its that molecules are expensive and therefore not commercially viable. I found this out with the Bliss molecule. I fell in love with that molecule and I got the not commercially viable speech from my supplier. Huh, what does that mean? It just means if you want it, you have to pay for it to be synthesized in the lab up front. Its really not a big deal in some instances, but some molecules are very expensive. Like $50 a mg expensive and the lab will only make as little as an ounce when you ask for a custom synthesis. There's a thousand mg in a gram and 28 grams in an ounce. See where I'm getting at, but the price to be paid upfront is astronomical!

As a commercial enterprise, which regardless of what Androtics says they very much are, those types of fees can be better spent on other more usable molecules like ANOL and the likes. I think what happened with Androtics is they burnt their bridges by bad-mouthing everyone and did some other terrible things I refuse to divulge to a lot of people. The only place they can get decent chemicals are companies like Penta, Sigma-Aldrich and Steraloids. These guys are not cheap, but the quality is there and that's a guarantee. I guess you can buy from China, but yeah not a good idea if you want customers.

A producer is available but they want that large sum up front and I doubt the demand will be willing to pay that much and its already proved to be true. I also know from personal testing and now the communities reports, that they are not starting at the same starting point as the molecule dictates. My 12.5 mcg of XSR32 is quite a bit different than Androtics TAF 12.5. In some cases I've found that there's as much as a 10 to 1 difference.

Please understand I don't want to bash Androtics here and I understand that's how it might seem, but this is just me being truthful and its going to come over how it is. There are many molecules I am currently testing that the lab has a limited supply of (rare) and are expensive. If I find something great I'll be damned if I don't do my best to have it synthesized. It might take me a while as we are growing, but I'm also not going to tell anyone I'm a charity putting all the company money back into research but never have any molecules available to prove that.

I believe a man has his word to stand by so if you're going to say something you should do it or at least have a good reason why not. So this whole business of selling molecules below cost just didn't come across as genuine to me. I'd believe that if my research didn't prove otherwise with the whole 10 to 1 which is basically all profit. If I get 50 mg of a molecule and mix a master batch of say 120 mL there is no way I can turn around and do 12.5 mcg per spray. Does that make sense?

On the note that Androtics can only buy molecules from a limited group of suppliers also means molecules like ANOL, BNOL and Enone are indeed very expensive from those suppliers. They are right BNOL is astronomical and that's why they charge $120 a bottle for IH. However they also are only adding maybe 2.5 mcg to a bottle so they are making a huge profit. Its why they can do those gift certificates, those reward points, sending out replacements for every leaky bottle over and over. Its why they do all those "sweet nice things" and seem so generous, because well they are making a huge profit on the front end to turn around on the back end and appear as generous.

One thing I learned from my experience with them was they need a constant influx of new people. Nobody sticks around and they don't want you to. Those who do are blinded by apparent generosity upfront as Androtics takes the money out of their back pocket. Eventually people come around and see it for what it is. Constant steady stream of new people means constant steady stream of people who want to be as popular as I was over there. I'm not boasting its just a formula that they do.

As a community we need to promote and educate people over to the real research we are doing here. I'm not encouraging anyone to steal their members like Jasmin did to Bruce at LoveScent. She basically sent messages to every member one at a time encouraging them to come over to PheroTalk. It plays into their philosophy and speaks volumes as to why they always seem to be the victim. You get back what you put in.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Well its been confirmed by other people there too. Apparently I am known now as someone who shall not be named. I guess in some ways I'm honored they have recognized my skill as a Wizard of Super Love. All my posts are being removed from the forum and I imagine it won't be long before an outright ban. I'm cool with that. I've realized the more people who hate me without any reason to, the better we are doing to bring happiness to others.

Pheromones should be about making peoples lives better, not squeezing them for as much as you can get. Its the same type of crap that infested the PUA community and then the LOA stuff. It's my continued promise to always offer the best possible products, the best value and quality at an affordable price. To only sell that which I personally use. To treat others as I want to be treated. Sounds reasonable right? To some people its a threat because the light we shine here exposes others for what they are. The darkness has no place to hide in the light. Keep shinning everyone.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

It's not your fault that you make products that work. That's a huge thing in this industry when most stuff out there is a crapshoot. Let the good times roll over here.

Comment

I am pushing some issues their now. I dont want AD to ban me or fail. I just want what I pay for. I know the risk and I know things change. But empty promises are not acceptable.

Comment

LOL, I read some of the stuff you posted Kimba. I don't see anything that wasn't truthful. I have been asked so many times about things that could hurt AD. That's not at all what I am about. There is plenty of abundance and opportunity for everyone. I dislike what some people are doing but I don't want to hurt anyone either. I'm just happy making things happen the good way. Make quality products that work at an affordable price. The rest will sort its own self out

Steve O

Comment

Nothing is not truthful. I am just being honest. I dislike the run around. But my GF did get her refund and I promptly ordered Perfumers Alcohol and DPG.

Comment

A shame you had to wait three weeks and publicly vent your frustrations to everyone in order to get that refund. I've been in customer service for 15 years and that is a terrible way to run a business. Hell, I bitched out a restaurant manager for the waiter taking so long to get a glass of water for my friend, that I had to get it from the bar.

Comment

• 2000GT
                      2000GT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Over the weekend, that is.

I won't bitch out a manger anymore. Having been one changed my opinion on that. I bitch out the waiter or waitress and then nicely ask the manager for a different one. Sure you can blame the manager and be somewhat correct, but in the end its the waiter's responsibility more so than the manager's. Managers have tons of responsibilities other than watching over adults behaving badly. As a dining room manager in the past my standard action was to send the offending wait staff home for the night. Nothing says get your shit straight like sending them home with an empty wallet.

Had to do this the last two times I went out to Hooters.

Comment

I officially have been blocked from getting any PMs or being able to send them anymore. I used to get about 50 a day asking for help and I would take the time to reply to them to make sure they got help. When I started the company Jasmin told me I could have a link in my signature just like Jame Kohl which I didn't want. In my PM's I just told them I left and who to contact.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for contacting me. However please know that I resigned my position a while ago to start my own thing designing super advanced pheromone blends for more experienced users. Understanding this I can recommend you contact Mickaelia in customer care who is so sweet and amazing and willing to help everybody, or John Sebastian the operations director for Androtics if you need any assistance.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this. I know Androtics is a solid company, but sometimes they get behind. Your pheromone journey is going to be an amazing one.

Good times
                      Steve O
                      PheromoneXS
                      I actually tried to discourage new people from finding us as I believe we offer a different type of environment. I guess this was considered bad because now I am blocked. Sucks for all the new folks who wont get anyone to help now.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                        Its not that molecules aren't available, its that molecules are expensive and therefore not commercially viable. I found this out with the Bliss molecule. I fell in love with that molecule and I got the not commercially viable speech from my supplier. Huh, what does that mean? It just means if you want it, you have to pay for it to be synthesized in the lab up front. Its really not a big deal in some instances, but some molecules are very expensive. Like $50 a mg expensive and the lab will only make as little as an ounce when you ask for a custom synthesis. There's a thousand mg in a gram and 28 grams in an ounce. See where I'm getting at, but the price to be paid upfront is astronomical!

As a commercial enterprise, which regardless of what Androtics says they very much are, those types of fees can be better spent on other more usable molecules like ANOL and the likes. I think what happened with Androtics is they burnt their bridges by bad-mouthing everyone and did some other terrible things I refuse to divulge to a lot of people. The only place they can get decent chemicals are companies like Penta, Sigma-Aldrich and Steraloids. These guys are not cheap, but the quality is there and that's a guarantee. I guess you can buy from China, but yeah not a good idea if you want customers.

A producer is available but they want that large sum up front and I doubt the demand will be willing to pay that much and its already proved to be true. I also know from personal testing and now the communities reports, that they are not starting at the same starting point as the molecule dictates. My 12.5 mcg of XSR32 is quite a bit different than Androtics TAF 12.5. In some cases I've found that there's as much as a 10 to 1 difference.

Please understand I don't want to bash Androtics here and I understand that's how it might seem, but this is just me being truthful and its going to come over how it is. There are many molecules I am currently testing that the lab has a limited supply of (rare) and are expensive. If I find something great I'll be damned if I don't do my best to have it synthesized. It might take me a while as we are growing, but I'm also not going to tell anyone I'm a charity putting all the company money back into research but never have any molecules available to prove that.

I believe a man has his word to stand by so if you're going to say something you should do it or at least have a good reason why not. So this whole business of selling molecules below cost just didn't come across as genuine to me. I'd believe that if my research didn't prove otherwise with the whole 10 to 1 which is basically all profit. If I get 50 mg of a molecule and mix a master batch of say 120 mL there is no way I can turn around and do 12.5 mcg per spray. Does that make sense?

On the note that Androtics can only buy molecules from a limited group of suppliers also means molecules like ANOL, BNOL and Enone are indeed very expensive from those suppliers. They are right BNOL is astronomical and that's why they charge $120 a bottle for IH. However they also are only adding maybe 2.5 mcg to a bottle so they are making a huge profit. Its why they can do those gift certificates, those reward points, sending out replacements for every leaky bottle over and over. Its why they do all those "sweet nice things" and seem so generous, because well they are making a huge profit on the front end to turn around on the back end and appear as generous.

One thing I learned from my experience with them was they need a constant influx of new people. Nobody sticks around and they don't want you to. Those who do are blinded by apparent generosity upfront as Androtics takes the money out of their back pocket. Eventually people come around and see it for what it is. Constant steady stream of new people means constant steady stream of people who want to be as popular as I was over there. I'm not boasting its just a formula that they do.

As a community we need to promote and educate people over to the real research we are doing here. I'm not encouraging anyone to steal their members like Jasmin did to Bruce at LoveScent. She basically sent messages to every member one at a time encouraging them to come over to PheroTalk. It plays into their philosophy and speaks volumes as to why they always seem to be the victim. You get back what you put in.
                        So I guess this confirms what I just read over at PT: that xsr32 is indeed AD's TAF. Don't know how I missed this post before.

Some claim that this molecule has fallout potential. Can anyone confirm this? If it's true, i wonder how many PXS blends contain it. Ascend, APi, XiSt, Cohesion, Crush? I'm sure I'll never find out. .lol...but it makes me wonder.

I've also read that this molecule functions best at low doses, e.g. a few hundred nanog to maybe 2 mcg. Of course, i read the same thing about Anone and my testing didn't confirm that. So I wonder if supplementing an existing product would do more harm than good.

This leaves me with a decision to make. Buy this molecule from AD @ 125 or 250 ng or here @ 2 mcg? I'd rather give SteveO my business.
                        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-24-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

So I guess this confirms what I just read over at PT: that xsr32 is indeed AD's TAF. Don't know how I missed this post before.

Some claim that this molecule has fallout potential. Can anyone confirm this? If it's true, i wonder how many PXS blends contain it. Ascend, APi, XiSt, Cohesion, Crush? I'm sure I'll never find out. .lol...but it makes me wonder.

I've also read that this molecule functions best at low doses, e.g. a few hundred nanog to maybe 2 mcg. Of course, i read the same thing about Anone and my testing didn't confirm that. So I wonder if supplementing an existing product would do more harm than good.

This leaves me with a decision to make. Buy this molecule from AD @ 125 or 250 ng or here @ 2 mcg? I'd rather give SteveO my business.
                          The TAF has fallout potencial on women right?
                          But on the PSX shop a XSR32 product reviewer says- "Amazing molecule for exercise. I've pretty good cardiovascular health, but this stuff makes me like the Duracell bunny - I've done 10k in 90 minutes without running short of breath and a peak heart rate in the mid-160s.......".
                          Must there be connection, or effect is both ways?

Comment

Yes it is supposed to have fallout potential. It also seems to increase focus. I know that XSteveO has said that he uses xsr32 to help him tune into how new molecules work.

I don't know if the two are connected or not tho. Maybe, maybe not. I'll leave that up to him to discuss.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X