yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

An old PheroTalk Thread I created (Temp Placement here) AD is purging me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An old PheroTalk Thread I created (Temp Placement here) AD is purging me!

There was a thread I had created in the "Messages From Michael" are of PheroTalk about using your skin as a canvas. Michael and I had been having a discussion via PM for some time about the proper way to come up with blends. The back story is that some members had been over-enthusiastic about making mixes by combining ingredients in a bottle. Michael's position was a blend ALWAYS needed to be created on the skin and to many extents this is sound principle. However as a hobbyist I also understand the importance of utilizing basenote principles to get consistent results every time.

There comes a point where the skin will actually work against a person making a blend for others to use. You cannot tell someone to make Evolve you have to wear 3 sprays of A, two of B and one of C. These components must be added to the lab wear in certain orders at certain times to ensure you get a standard that runs consistent of each formulation. On a commercial level I felt Androtics was moving away from more niche blends in favor of bulk production.

When I submitted the original ICM (the basis of Evolve) I was told the lab couldn't do 3.65 mcg of something. It all had to be evens that were available on their commercial mixing scale. Essentially this meant increments of .25. From a hobbyist standpoint this is heartbreaking and so after being disillusioned by this and some terrible other things I moved on.

My point of this thread is not to sling mud, and it's why its here in the "private research" area of our community forum. I just wanted to point out that I have noticed a systematic purge of all my posts and threads. This thread Your Skin is a Pheromone Mixing Canvas was something I created as a dialect between MHarris and myself. Apparently now it is, well let's read what John Sebastian says it is.

Originally posted by John Sebastian
    Hey guys.

This is a message from the creator of social pheromones, Michael Harris, that was originally sent to a former user who was having trouble understanding pheromone experimentation.
    Well there you have it guys. Apparently it went from a conversation about mones and good practices to create blends, to me completely not understanding pheromone experimentation!

I want to reemphasize the importance of the message here though. When you are creating a blend, your first attempts should be on your skin. Soon though, if you're like me you'll want to have easy access to the blend in one bottle. I'll be starting an entire subsection in the Limited Editions Beta Mix Ideas area of the forum all about diffusion, mixing, blending and other key areas to assist the community. It will, as always, be open to the entire community to discuss and provide their input and ideas. I also want to create a master section for good solid diffusion and fixative technologies available to us. For me its not about secrets but the free sharing of information so that we as a community can grow.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

So they're purging your entire time on there??

Comment

I've also noticed that John Sebastian and now Brian F sure reminds me a lot of old Jasmin posts. LOL I always wanted to use that smiley

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
      So they're purging your entire time on there??
      I'm not sure actually. It does seem as if that might be what's happening. Even so I can understand that and somewhat agree with why. I am competition and IMHO I believe XS offers everything they do not and is what a pheromone company should be. Its about you guys and the feedback we are given to improve.

Steve O

Comment

I also see it as a sign of desperation. Next step will be banning any and all mention of your products as is the case with true pheromones. Honestly, I don't even bother with them anymore. With your stuff, I know it will work. Plus the kool aid Brian has been spitting out is becoming tiresome. But to each their own.

Comment

I never realized that adding molecules in a certain order would affect the blend in anyway. Really looking forward to your thoughts on diffusion and such. I'm Glad XS are trying to move things forward instead of trying to keep everyone in the dark, I'm loving your open source mentality.

Comment

AD is learning the hard way about what their practice does to business. They contacted me and asked me (New guy Brian) what products to bring back and singles.

Of course I named every mix with Coplins, Dieone, and that someone else owned (ICM and Catlords) and he wasnt exactly sure he could do that.

That I named molecules they could not get or they said they couldnt.

I know they are struggling for business when they reach out to members and ask what they should sell. So much for market research.

Comment

Why Dont they try bringing out some new consumer line products instead of bringing back old stuff, their whole line is really tired and dated now, they are going to get left behind if they don't pull their finger out of their Ass.

Comment

It also doesnt help when they have major batch issues on their flag ship product, such as rev31 on a314. I grew frustrated when their stuff started running dry, kept saying its a recession yet you have other companies faring fine with same molecules at a fraction of their cost. First sign of a sinking ship is jacking up the rates of their consumer lines when same products can be found at a fraction. Second sign is spouting off bull crap excuses and kool aid propoganda while bashing comptetitors who are not suffering. You stab yourself in the back when you do that and alienate yourself from the community. Its a shame for sure because they had some awesome products and the most recent rev of a314 is not bad.

Comment

A LOT of AD mix's were things of gold. But instant line? Not so much. A314 was worth 5x the Price. A good bottle I picked up cost me a LOT when I first got it. But the recent batches were NOT good.

A lot of P's were amazing too as we all know.

But the Instant Line was AWFUL. Besides A314, Summer Ammo and spray A314, Not a singl regular product worked for me. If you post that on AD your posts used to vanish.

Now it seems they need money. Removing Steve's posts, allowing more free user posting, bringing back old goodies, asking users for input, bringing back old singles, they need business.

They also asked me if I wanted NAMED molecules. I almost started to name things I thought P's were...

Now, when something is great I buy a couple from AD and stay away. With Steve I can buy every couple weeks and get the same product. From a longevity stand point, Steve will be around together. AD? I highly doubt more growth and expansion.

Comment

• idle
                    idle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just could not say it better

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                  Why Dont they try bringing out some new consumer line products instead of bringing back old stuff, their whole line is really tired and dated now, they are going to get left behind if they don't pull their finger out of their Ass.
                  I remember back then when i was active they promised so many new products coming to the consumer line.
                  After all the tests we (the users) did and all the positive feedback for some of the MX mixes in the end none of those made it (in fact nothing made it, even some consumer products ware removed/changed)
                  Now after 3 years later i checked again.
                  surprise surprise
                  those mixes are still MX numbers and even the best ones are no longer in stock/permanently discontinued

it just feels like :crap: when you put so much effort in testing and in the end the product you love is gone.

But you know what they say: better late then never.
                  They started asking now what do the customers want.
                  They did not listen before to their customers. They might start now ....

Over and out

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Told you that pile of poo would come in handy

• idle
                    idle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL yeah now i see the full potential in this emoteicon

I plan on buying some. And then I plan on shelving it for when I want that specific reaction. But I won't test their stuff and report. If I am testing for myself that's one thing. But I am not going to actively try and figure singles and products out for a business which doesn't use that information for our benefit and essentially destroys our research when they change products.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                    I never realized that adding molecules in a certain order would affect the blend in anyway. Really looking forward to your thoughts on diffusion and such. I'm Glad XS are trying to move things forward instead of trying to keep everyone in the dark, I'm loving your open source mentality.
                    The whole idea behind mixing and blending pheromones like this comes from perfume making it self.

A good perfume is layered and made in several steps. base/middle and top notes.
                    All scents have their different mass and evaporation rate. The ones that stay (the sticky ones) are the base notes and they last the longest.
                    then Middle , top - etc
                    Its not like just pour all the scents at ones and equal portions and just wait

So pheromones are scents too. Each molecule has its properties like the notes in a perfume.
                    So layering the mone molecule is a long process but in the end you get a perfect formula/blend that does what the creator intended.

Thats why mixing pheromone oils with alcohol will mess the balance and some pheromone molecules might hit harder or slower then what was intended.

Allot of great stuff including open discussions / resources and findings will be posted in the very near future(publicly)

to all the researches out there

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                    idle @ socials

Comment

When I was over there, I thought there were posts that I wrote in threads or in my journal that I thought I wrote but were gone. Other people used to report their messages missing later. None of it was proved, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were deleting messages. I kinda found this(xs) all by accident, when me and Steve did a trade once for P93. Def no regrets, everything is better here. Wish we knew a spy in the company to get us that punatives list! HAha. Its sad because if they actually did what they said they would do, they would be a strong company still. They promised us new products through our research and development, and instead of making those products and making mountains of cash, they never make the stuff or in limited supplies and cancel or change their existing products where they all become a shell of what they were. p93, p75, IS, and ammo good products together. I haven't gone back to find out if they're changed.

Honestly, if they're gonna try to be Nazis and try to erase history, maybe someone would want to back up their favorite discussions. I THINK I copy and pasted my journal and saved it on my computer somewhere

Comment

I had quite a few posts deleted recently. I had some calling out members who were and are pushing the agenda of AD only and not to help new members. Really? I buy Ammo for $100 or what ever it is and I cant ask about a sweet spot? Oh well. They can delete. I will stop posting. Another member gone. A lot of us are AD converts. And I know I am not alone in stating most of my P finding and AD product discoveries has never been posted and never will be, and that advice will never be given, because I wont push their product. For example, Instant Gentleman, P83, TAF, TAA, and other like molecules combo FANTASTICALLY with products. With prodding I would share but I wont steer people their when other comparable products and blends exist. End my rant.

Comment

We need the monument men of the pheromone community hahaha

Comment

Oh the knowledge still exists, just most of us have left AD to be with a group that wants to support and help teach new members without fear of reprisals.

Comment

Some guys, like GT, Ghost, Still18 and even Mobicaster via PM know a shit load about molecules and pheromones and frankly if AD were interested in creating new things or improving, the knowledge is out their in the phero world. It is frustrating. Steve O was an AD die hard and I know why, they were the forefront of the industry. I just don't get it anymore. The lack of pushing things foreword which I think costs them money.

Comment

• 2000GT
                                2000GT commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And as Steve pointed out, throwing others under the bus doesn't help.

I will say that Jasmin was right about one particular vendor. His shady dealings and willingness to bypass safety ethics to make a dollar took me completely off guard. What Jasmin did though was play the victim card over and over again. Okay you found out the guy is an ass-hat so move on and get on with your life. What about everyone else though? Soon any pheromone vendor that was mentioned turned out to be evil according to Jasmin. Its a very odd stance to take.

Pherotalk is a commercial forum and banning any conversation about other vendors is their prerogative. However you can't come right behind that and say you're a research forum advancing the science. Research includes all perspectives even ones your personally against. The truth prevails when there are open and honest discussions.

This is actually a dilema for me because I'm considering making some additional forum changes. One such change is to move this research area to the main area and keep it open to everyone for discussion. There are people hell-bent on stealing research but its okay with me. We know what we're doing and that's what counts.

I'll post more about that later, but I'm only on one cup of coffee and it was a late night.

Steve O

Comment

I'd like to hear more on forum ideas. I know something's I don't want leaked to others. Such as some ideas are exclusive to XS members or long time Phero Users. It's because some idea or finding are either controversial or unique to what everyone else is doing. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X