Question about Mones and Sinuses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Mones and Sinuses

I’m wondering if all this time my Mones have been responsible for my former target’s sinuses flaring up while at work. She has been under the impression that it’s the dirty/dusty office that we work in because she doesn’t have the issue at home but the only other commonality is me wearing Mones while she’s at work. Either way if it’s my fault or the dusty office causing these issues for her, realistically how effective could the Mones be with her sinuses compromised?
    Oils: Xist, Desire Me
    Sprays: Evolve, Naked Gun, PSE, Connections, Cohesion, Love Boat, Ascend w/Cops, Bliss, Xist/SOB/Brute/Taboo/Vibe/Flirt/Exceptional Hybrid Combo, Crush, Dominant Ascend
    Samples: Exotica, Ascend w/o Cops, Odessey, Thinker

Other Products: Dr Amend’s Pheromone Advantage Oil and Love Factor Oil, Secret Seduction Spray, Nude Alpha

Given the fact that pretty much all office buildings have years of dust/mold buildup in their ventilation systems that's probably the cause. Over the past 15 odd years of phero use the only incidence of sensitivity and irritation/itchiness the only thing that has caused it is Scent of Eros. Considering the fact that I have used those molecules in other blends without issue then I suspect it was actually the fragrance. If you use more than 6 " of SoE and women sure to rub their noses and sneeze.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

• chrisc
      chrisc commented
      Editing a comment
      15 odd years of phero use!!! When are you going to publish your autobiography? Ha!

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm negotiating the rights to a mini series as I type this.

I've had sinus problems my whole life and have not noticed anything different when using pheremones. fragrances can though

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
    X