yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Putative advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putative advice please

Hi Y'all!

I have read a lot of positive reviews of P86 and P96 and I'm thinking of ordering them. From what I've read on the forum, unlike the other single molecules like ANOL or EST you need to add a chemical called Diffusion Technology to these and agitate them daily for like a week before you use them. The order page says 5-8%-can someone tell me what that is in drops? is one bottle enough for both of those molecules?

Is there another putative you would recommend I try?

Is there something you wish someone had told you when you first started to experiment with these molecules?

I'd really appreciate some direction Thanks for your help!

To reach 5% of a 10 ml bottle you need 0.5 ml of DT. At 0.05 ml/drop (avg) you will need 10 drops.

Comment

I just got p86 and p96 in the mail today and re upped my p83 that I had from another company with the XS version. If it's anything like that Androtics version, it should be a disinhibitor. I was loving the lowered inhibitions in xs190 from the spring ladies test pack so I picked up p83 to add to other blends. I can't recommend it since I have yet to try it, but it's something I'm excited to play with!

Something I wish someone had told me about, is hydrogen peroxide to wash off any mones I'm getting bad side effects from. I read a post from someone using it recently and wish I had known that before. Would've saved me from all the mone induced headaches and hangovers

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
      Hi Y'all!

I have read a lot of positive reviews of P86 and P96 and I'm thinking of ordering them. From what I've read on the forum, unlike the other single molecules like ANOL or EST you need to add a chemical called Diffusion Technology to these and agitate them daily for like a week before you use them. The order page says 5-8%-can someone tell me what that is in drops? is one bottle enough for both of those molecules?

Is there another putative you would recommend I try?

Is there something you wish someone had told you when you first started to experiment with these molecules?

I'd really appreciate some direction Thanks for your help!
      You really don't NEED to add any diffusion technology. The single molecules here are mixed with little fixative (10% dpg if I remember rightly) so will diffuse perfectly fine on there own. If you want them to last longer then apply them on top of long lasting perfume.

Comment

• KarmaKitty
        KarmaKitty commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know, thanks! ????

So you've actually used DT to formulate the opinion that it adds no benefit?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        So you've actually used DT to formulate the opinion that it adds no benefit?
        Adding DT may be beneficial but not necessary in order to use the putatives effectively. The OP's post came across like she was under impression that you need to add DT to the putatives like they were diffent then the named molecules which is not the case.

Comment

Comment

If you choose to take the advice of someone who has never used DT then that's your choice. What I do know is that according to Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics and considered by many to be a pheromone genius, putatives have a lifespan of about 90 minutes. In general, spray pheromones peak at the one hour mark and are, at best, only 50% effective at the 3 hour mark. You can verify this at Alpha Dream. I have used both putatives and single molecule with and without DT. What I have found is that with DT you get more of a plateau. I still get noticeable effects at the 6-8 hour mark and beyond. I have actually noticed effects as long as 12 hours after application. Also consider that if DT wasn't effective SteveO wouldn't bother using it in his commercial blends. He has extensively tested various fixatives to achieve his goal. DT is the result of that testing.

Comment

5 drops only gives you 0.25 ml. Ideally you want 0.5 ml so try 10 drops/10 ml.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              If you choose to take the advice of someone who has never used DT then that's your choice. What I do know is that according to Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics and considered by many to be a pheromone genius, putatives have a lifespan of about 90 minutes. In general, spray pheromones peak at the one hour mark and are, at best, only 50% effective at the 3 hour mark. You can verify this at Alpha Dream. I have used both putatives and single molecule with and without DT. What I have found is that with DT you get more of a plateau. I still get noticeable effects at the 6-8 hour mark and beyond. I have actually noticed effects as long as 12 hours after application. Also consider that if DT wasn't effective SteveO wouldn't bother using it in his commercial blends. He has extensively tested various fixatives to achieve his goal. DT is the result of that testing.
              Scottie you are totally not getting what I was trying to say in my posts and you have assumed wrongly that I have never used DT. All I was trying to say is that DT is not necessary in order to use the putatives, not that it has no benefit. I've been here from day one and used Steve's products before they had DT added and I can tell you that with DT the range of the sprays is much further, I can't recall the products lasting any longer then without DT but the main products have always been heavily fixed compared to Androtics.

Putatives are just single or simple mixtures of molecules that have been given a code name. They all have varying lifespans, just because something is called a putative doesn't mean that it automatically has a lifespan of about 90 mins. I do agree that MHarris was a genius but I am very familiar with a large amount of AD putatives and IMO the whole 90 mins thing is bullshit, maybe as an average yes but P75 is just one example of a putative that I have seen still working over 6 hours after application without any additional fixatives added.
              ??????

Comment

Adding DT will increase the life span of your application but as the singles/putatives are mainly alcohol you will already be projecting a sizable cloud without it.

IMO it is more convenient to spray your pheromones over a good diffusive perfume application rather then having to decant .5ml and add the DT but its your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

Adding DT will increase the life span of your application but as the singles/putatives are mainly alcohol you will already be projecting a sizable cloud without it.

IMO it is more convenient to spray your pheromones over a good diffusive perfume application rather then having to decant .5ml and add the DT but its your choice.
                  Actually, and this is my opinion, I feel you should spray perfumes OVER the pheromones (once dried) to pull up the pheromone signature. I understand both sides of the argument, but Ghost and I are getting at the same thing ultimately: use your perfume and save time/money decanting with DT.

Comment

Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X