yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shake or not to shake, that is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

These are mixes. Mixing them more doesn't harm anything. Its not like it will loose its fizz or something.
    So Xist4w first time, hmmm. Must check your journal.
    Thank you. There was nothing juicy to write about. Coincidentally, I just so happened to lose steam for a new crush after wearing my first spray.

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme View Post
    I used xist4w today for the first time, and I saw that there were no instructions. Is it safe to assume that blends without directions are not meant to be shaken? I still shook it out of curiousity.
    These are mixes. Mixing them more doesn't harm anything. Its not like it will loose its fizz or something.
    So Xist4w first time, hmmm. Must check your journal.

Leave a comment:

• SecretV
    replied
    I'm not entirely sure. I tend to percussion most of mine.

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    I used xist4w today for the first time, and I saw that there were no instructions. Is it safe to assume that blends without directions are not meant to be shaken? I still shook it out of curiousity.

Leave a comment:

• SecretV
    commented on 's reply
    Combo

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    You mean single molecules or any combo?

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by SecretV View Post
    any ideas for a nice home brew Nu?

I have Love Boat in Cherry Bomb Musk from LPMP. It is a true success.

Leave a comment:

• SecretV
    replied
    any ideas for a nice home brew Nu?

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Because another vendor's products sometimes need shaking I've gotten into the habit of shaking or rolling (like you would a bottle of nail polish when you don't want bubbles...) everything. I have some homemade blends that also need blending due to some settling. It's just something I do to everything now...no glasses required ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you @}-}---

• Falvinski
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme View Post

You're so smart Dr. Falvinski! I will make note to do the percussion method. Thanks
    Thats nice, it will stay together longer than just by shaking.
    I do this to add essential oils to unscented products.

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for creating this thread.

• lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
    Hello all.
    Any solution is supposed to be shaken before use.
    The alcohol, dipropelene glycol, pheromone powders, and other oils, each have different density. Even though they have been emulsified together, they tend to slightly separate and settle down according to their own molecular weight. This does not happen in a day or two, but the process definately starts when the solution is steady.
    Better method than shaking is to hold the bottle in one hand and tap its bottom on the palm of other hand atleast 20 times. This is called Precussion method.
    You're so smart Dr. Falvinski! I will make note to do the percussion method. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SecretV
    replied
    Thank you for a very informative explanation

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    replied
    Hello all.
    Any solution is supposed to be shaken before use.
    The alcohol, dipropelene glycol, pheromone powders, and other oils, each have different density. Even though they have been emulsified together, they tend to slightly separate and settle down according to their own molecular weight. This does not happen in a day or two, but the process definately starts when the solution is steady.
    Better method than shaking is to hold the bottle in one hand and tap its bottom on the palm of other hand atleast 20 times. This is called Precussion method.

Leave a comment:

• Giselle
    replied
    All of my XS pheros are scented and my experience is that when I don't shake the bottles, the scent doesn't work so well and the app points smell bad. When I shake them, the scent makes it noticeable and stays nice on the skin.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    I'm going to shake it and see what it does for me. I don't know why I didn't pay attention to this before.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    LOL. I hope it doesn't bump up THOSE effects , my wallet will start crying

• lafemme
    commented on 's reply
    How will shaking the bottle affect our excessive spending?! ha ha!

• SecretV
    replied
    My Xist and P96 doesn't have any and I know some work better when shaken some when not.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X