yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

layering on top of each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layering on top of each other

Hi

Just wondering if there's any downside of layering two products on the same spot (like xist and evolve on the same place on the neck) and if so, should I wait a few minutes in the between?

From what I've read most users recommend applying to different spots. However, I don't know how founded that advice is. I layer all the time without any problems. Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics, was a proponent of "skin mixing" so he would say that layering is preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      From what I've read most users recommend applying to different spots. However, I don't know how founded that advice is. I layer all the time without any problems. Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics, was a proponent of "skin mixing" so he would say that layering is preferred.
      When layering oils with sprays, which do you layer first?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Oils first. The other way around mutes the sprays.

Comment

I try to put the different blends on different spots, but layering hasn't got me any problems of yet.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Oils first. The other way around mutes the sprays.
            Thank you Sensei :0)
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              I try to put the different blends on different spots, but layering hasn't got me any problems of yet.
              Nice, I enjoy reading the beautiful results of your recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thank you Sensei :0)
                lol not you too

Comment

You have quite the fan club. congratulations.

Comment

You have quite the fan club. congratulations.
                    You're silly lol

Comment

hehe

Comment

Nice, I enjoy reading the beautiful results of your recipes.
                        So nice of you to say so.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X