yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Saw palmetto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw palmetto

Has anyone experienced with this well known pheromone substance? I am just asking because I do not want to end up like when I started to take astaxanthin tablets. Saw palmetto is used by PT and it is available as a food supplement. Most likely If i start to take it as a supplement it will end up in my skin and will diffuse with other things and may cause unintended effects.

Ingesting Saw Palmetto does not mean that you will secrete it from your pores. Same with Astaxanthin.

Comment

Maybe it is true for Saw Palmetto but Astaxanthin will diffuse and it is reported by others too. It is similar to Vitamin E, as I know Vitamin E is used in woman pheromone formulas. Astaxanthin integrates into the skin and protects from sunburn and maybe that is the reason when I took it, It was ruining my mixes in some way. When I was running or sitting in the sauna I got insane self effect from it. Using Xist will supercharge it.

Comment

I take Saw Palmetto extract (640mg) every day as a DHT blocker. I don't think it supercharges mixes I put on myself.

Comment

• Silvius
          Silvius commented
          Editing a comment
          xsr32 from Xist will supercharge Saw Palmetto if you sweat it

Comment

• Silvius
          Silvius commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, there are people who do that if you read pherotruth research section.

I have yet to see any scientific evidence that Astaxanthin is secreted by the apocrine glands. Anything that is ingested orally is broken down into other compounds by the liver. I see no reason why this wouldn't be the case with Astaxanthin. It can inhibit 5-alpha-reductase enzymes which modulate steroid and androgen (pheromone) metabolism. It is known that 5-alpha-reductase reduces the conversion of Testosterone into Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is in the direct line of conversion of Testosterone to androgens such as Androstenone. So by inhibiting DHT production you are thereby reducing the production of key pheromones. There are other adverse side effects of inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase enzymes:

Decreases quantity of semen
        Decreased sex drive
        Impotence
        Gynecomastia (male breast growth)
        Depression

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I have yet to see any scientific evidence that Astaxanthin is secreted by the apocrine glands. Anything that is ingested orally is broken down into other compounds by the liver. I see no reason why this wouldn't be the case with Astaxanthin. It can inhibit 5-alpha-reductase enzymes which modulate steroid and androgen (pheromone) metabolism. It is known that 5-alpha-reductase reduces the conversion of Testosterone into Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is in the direct line of conversion of Testosterone to androgens such as Androstenone. So by inhibiting DHT production you are thereby reducing the production of key pheromones. There are other adverse side effects of inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase enzymes:

Decreases quantity of semen
          Decreased sex drive
          Impotence
          Gynecomastia (male breast growth)
          Depression
          That's good point. I may have to consider stop taking all my DHT supplements or lower my dosage.

Comment

Personally I stopped taking Astaxanthin because it makes me tired just like when I spray it on.

No one realy knows the positive and negative side of taking them. Inhibiting DHT is prevent you from going bald.

It is not new thing when someone spray D or E vitamin as a pheromone. Girl pheromone formulas sometimes contains E vitamin.

Finally Astaxanthin and E vitamine is part of your skin and they will diffuse not like when sprayed on(you sweat and it can be the same) but xsr32(supercharge everything) included in Xist so using Xist will generate Astaxanthin hit because even me can notice the color increasing effect. I just heard many many times when I pass by somehow magically everything will be more colorful and I could list the type of hits when Astaxanthin is involved.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X