yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Interesting New Molecule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the descriptions I've read have said musky animalic not woody. I'd hafta look at the molecular structure of IES to determine if there's any similarity. I do know that O-PDL has a very different structure from that of the androgenics we usually use.

Comment

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sanborns-W...of-6/806995824

Comment

How do you know it's in it? It says it's all organic ingredients. O-PDL is synthetic.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

So it IS a pheromone and not just an aromachemical with pheromone/attractant like qualities? Got it. Thanks
          ETA CP offers it undiluted. You may want to call and find out what form that looks like, solid or liquid?
          I contacted them. The full strength is solid. I'd hafta get to 50% dilution. They said even that can be semi-solid at colder temps. It's diluted in IPM but I don't know what that is. I assume it's alcohol soluble.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I contacted them. The full strength is solid. I'd hafta get to 50% dilution. They said even that can be semi-solid at colder temps. It's diluted in IPM but I don't know what that is. I assume it's alcohol soluble.
          Since it's used in perfumery, I shouldn't see any reason why not. Curious why they use IPM. I forget which site I saw used it. Was that at CP? I have it for some of my concoctions instead of DPG. But IPM can be combined with pa in other circumstances, I don't see why this would be different. I would tinker with it separately, to make sure it's completely soluble in the alcohol, in case any solids reform, so you know before combining it with anything else. I have a stubborn crystal that, while it will re crystalize, I can take all the liquid from the top using a pipette and still use it in my fragrances. Just a thought...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Since it's used in perfumery, I shouldn't see any reason why not. Curious why they use IPM. I forget which site I saw used it. Was that at CP? I have it for some of my concoctions instead of DPG. But IPM can be combined with pa in other circumstances, I don't see why this would be different. I would tinker with it separately, to make sure it's completely soluble in the alcohol, in case any solids reform, so you know before combining it with anything else. I have a stubborn crystal that, while it will re crystalize, I can take all the liquid from the top using a pipette and still use it in my fragrances. Just a thought...
            If I use it I will be using it solo. I don't plan on mixing it with anything else. So if solids reform I'm not wasting a bunch of other stuff. Seems that if it is reasonably stable in IPM that I would be in alcohol. Especially since it is used in perfumery. They can't go selling fragrances with chunky bits floating around in them.

Comment

https://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/...n=650240014116

Comment

You can't order it from Wal-Mart via the link you posted above?

Comment

• DarthZed
                  DarthZed commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only the orange blossom one and only in bulk. The price on sanborns site is pesos. Very affordable

• DarthZed
                  DarthZed commented
                  Editing a comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL

Updates? New findings? Curiosities?
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It's going to be awhile for me. I went on a recent cologne buying binge and blew all of my discretionary income. It's all your fault NuTrix .

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I prefer to think of myself as an encourager rather than an enabler

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Trust me I don't need an enabler. You should post in my Favorite Fragrances thread. If there's enough band width, that is.

i dont know if synthetic musks have pheromone properties or not, but i can tell you they are used a lot in perfumery for their fixative qualities. They are base notes which means they are the strongest and lasting notes in a fragrance. some are pugnent smelling others are beautiful. however i can assure you that natural real musk obtained from the deer does have pheromone effects. its hard to find a reliable source but i know a few.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                    i dont know if synthetic musks have pheromone properties or not, but i can tell you they are used a lot in perfumery for their fixative qualities. They are base notes which means they are the strongest and lasting notes in a fragrance. some are pugnent smelling others are beautiful. however i can assure you that natural real musk obtained from the deer does have pheromone effects. its hard to find a reliable source but i know a few.
                    It's hard to find because of ethical issues.
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-28-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

No nothing at my end. I went on recently went on a cologne buying binge. It'll be awhile before I can invest in this project.

Comment

NuTrix once bought the real deer musk. It turned out to be authentic. I still have the link. I enquired with the suppliers.

Comment

Not sure what that has to do with the subject at hand but thanks for contributing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X