yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have you noticed the color association with formulas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed the color association with formulas?

The different color associations with different blends:

When I wear:

Xist -> White
    Bad Wolf -> Black
    Wolf -> Blue
    The Hook Up -> Red (because of Astaxhatin, it makes sense)

I think with chlorophyll it is possible to make green color association.

I do not know what is the exact reason but something cause this effect. As I rotate the blends people change their color and style preferences

Silvius Interesting, can you give examples? When you wear a certain blend people will wear certain different color clothes?

Comment

I don't see how a blend would effect color choice in clothing unless you were in that person's presenceprior to or while they dressed.

Comment

• Silvius
        Silvius commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe because of imprinting effect.

The style and color change with bad wolf was so obvious. I heard a few time when people noticed that half of the company started to wear full black cloth.
      The most into the face realization was when my friend wore a black T-shirt when he actually never wear t-shirt and it was noticed by other people and commented it for him when i drank with him and his coworkers. We meet each other in every few week and it was at the 3rd occasion. Of course I was wearing black too.

Xist + astaxhatin = purple. Evidence: multiple girl started wearing pink shirt and pink coat at my work place. Even my girl flat mate bought a pink robe.

The best one when mixed Xist and bad wolf and astaxhatin was involved. The women at the work place could not decide what to wear next day because could not choose between black and purple so she decided to wear black blazer with pink shirt. They were just speaking about it at diner next to my table.

Comment

Oo, interesting. So............ ....
        ......... ..........
        You mean when you wear the certain blend, people who get hit by your pheromones wear the associated colors on the next day?
        Or you apply Xist at home, and when you go to office, you see people already wearing white clothes?

Comment

Xist alone will not do it but with interaction with some molecule that LAL formula has. So there must be a molecule that creates it but I guess it is a secret.

Of course I get self effect over the time when I start to wear a combo for a longer period of time. I was asked when I combined BW with Xist Why I was wearing black when I was in a dance class, next day the self effect was there. So it is not instant for the person who is wearing the mix. As I know for certain self effect will hit you if you wear a complex product for a longer time. When I wear Xist, sometimes I thinking about to have a steady girlfriend instead of chasing girls.

Comment

Silvius

Comment

Cool.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X