yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Request Inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request Inquiry

I've found that for the most part many like the Combo of P86 and P96 to really enhance their mixes and in a Unisex way.
    I'm certain that I don't stand alone when saying I would love to have a P86 and P96 mix with DT in it.
    I'd call this mix "Enhance" as it always seems to make mixes that much better.

Anyone else think this would be great?
    I mean it would be a quick buy for me..pure awesomeness.
    Even if this cant become a product how can I get this made for myself?

Thoughts?
    P96+P86 and Diffusion Tech is an awesome idea
    85.71%
    No, I wouldnt be interested
    0%
    I'm more interested in another mix (comment below)
    14.29%
    Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 01-26-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

lol, no I'm proposing that mix to be the name

Comment

If XSteveO would produce my Radiance blend then you could have P86, P96 and so much more. It's unisex and designed to enhance any mix.

Comment

Why not just make it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
            Why not just make it yourself?
            I could, but if the mix is so popular why not make it a main thing.
            Buying P96 and P86 and DT and the needed pipet...when it could come premade...heck if it became a hit it could be an oil too.
            Androtics had P96 oil.

Also if it was a main thing a certain stock that might reduce the shipping time versus normal putative alternative purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I could, but if the mix is so popular why not make it a main thing.
              Buying P96 and P86 and DT and the needed pipet...when it could come premade...heck if it became a hit it could be an oil too.
              Androtics had P96 oil.

Also if it was a main thing a certain stock that might reduce the shipping time versus normal putative alternative purchases.
              Those putatives have been available for a long time. I didn't realise it was such a popular mix.

Comment

Or at least they should mix DT to all their putatives. I think choosing putatives to use individually is a better choice than a mix of them.

Comment

XSteveO has his reasons for not adding DT. My doing so was a personal choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    XSteveO has his reasons for not adding DT. My doing so was a personal choice.
                    Any speculation on why he chooses not to. What's your unofficial opinion, or official fact?

Comment

I'm afraid I can't quote exactly what he said, it was quite some time ago, but he wants to keep them in their natural state got testing purposes.

Comment

So in your opinion if it's not testing purposes, having DT mixed in is better than not? If putatives can stay at most 90 minutes, the climate here will burn it so fast I reckon.

Comment

If XSteveO would produce my Radiance blend then you could have P86, P96 and so much more. It's unisex and designed to enhance any mix.
                          Anything is possible in the future, but I've been so caught up in our new marketplace store for now. Once its launched with all the amazing new features I think everyone will appreciate and understand why it took so long.

Keep in mind P86 and P96 are not at all inexpensive molecules that can be easily used in mixes. Very costly indeed.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Anything is possible in the future, but I've been so caught up in our new marketplace store for now. Once its launched with all the amazing new features I think everyone will appreciate and understand why it took so long.

Keep in mind P86 and P96 are not at all inexpensive molecules that can be easily used in mixes. Very costly indeed.

I could see spending 100-120 dollars for a 30mL bottle of these 2 together with DT. Easy buy.

oh oh and don't forget to call it "Enhance"
                            lol what are your honest thoughts about it SteveO as a user and not a company owner.

Comment

Make P86 and P96 in oil with DT and it's easy buy for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Make P86 and P96 in oil with DT and it's easy buy for me as well.
                                No need for DT with oil. If I understand properly the oil itself would be just fine.

Am I right Scottie2Hottie ?

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

No need for DT with oil. If I understand properly the oil itself would be just fine.

Am I right Scottie2Hottie ?
                                  I've read somewhere before both at PTruth and here at discoverxs that oil version also have DT. The description of each oil products also states about DT but that might be copy and paste job.

Comment

Yes I am aware that both molecules are costly and it seems that, with P86 at least, sourcing can be an issue. If I had to remove P86 and P96 from the Radiance blend it would dramatically alter it's performance. If you think that they are not feasible in a mix I'd like to know. I don't want to get my hopes up.

Comment

XSteveO

Please.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X