yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone fusioned pheromones with skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone fusioned pheromones with skin?

It was 5 month ago when I used Wolf with moisturizer for 2 weeks (3 spray at least on each day) and it is fusioned with my skin. I was in sauna at least a dozen times and it is still in my skin. Hidrogen peroxide and witch hazel are not working.

As I know the skin cells are exchang in 1 month period so how the hell it could absborb so deep into my skin?

As a funny side note:
    Everyone think that I am a child (my actual age is 28). Today I bought a fruit beer and the cashier asked if i older than 18 because it contains alcohol.

Silvius

Comment

Fusion? ..pheros meet dragon ball z

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        Rofl. This made me laugh out loud

It is hard to believe but every thing is there. I can list the things for an hour that I experience on each day. The typical excuse me , sorry , hello, by by behavior (everyone acting too nicely). The word combination that they use are the same. The freebies that I get when I used to wear wolf ,asking for direction when it is so obvious, asking for confirmation and opinions on everything.

As I know pheromone cologne produced from dust and the moisturizer could seal it into the skin. It is just like when you put it into your hair or onto your clothes. When I spray on cologne it is diffused just like natural pheromones. The problem is that I want to use other mixes and it can override them, especially if i put on the area that is effected. Putting Xist on that area amplifies the effect and useing other formulas will mess up the things if the are not goes well with each other.

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you ever spray it in your clothes? Like a jacket that you wear. I think it could happen that way, but not after 5 months. It could just be your natural signature now.

I hafta agree with Ixist . Within two weeks time your indigenous bacteria would have either converted or decomposed any pheros. Have you considered the possibility that people are simply polite?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        I hafta agree with Ixist . Within two weeks time your indigenous bacteria would have either converted or decomposed any pheros. Have you considered the possibility that people are simply polite?
        When I put perfume on where the wolf soaked into my skin it will smell differently so it is obious something is there. Maybe something get converted because it is much more polite(it has different aura somehow , hard to describe) when I used wolf , but the other thing when I put any formula on that area then I get different result.

Comment

Or maybe your bottle was radioactive and you're now PheroMan HOOAAAH

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            Or maybe your bottle was radioactive and you're now PheroMan HOOAAAH

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              I need that 31 rep power like for that one lol

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              ahhhw yeaa

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but just putting some puzzle pieces together... The mones are indeed steroids, and applied to the skin where it is subjected to the normal flora of the skin (which contain bacteria and fungi) and typically the fungi i.e candida. How much of one organism vs the other varies from person to person. Fungi love steroids as it creates the perfect breading ground for them. I honestly wouldn't expect bacteria to jump on a steroid if it could ger another source of food that is much easier to digest. So what I'm thinking is maybe Silvius doesn't have too much fungi on him so its taking forever for them to break it down, also using a moisturizer to cover it would make it absorb into some of the deeper layers of the skin if it was occluded completely and possibly into the bloodstream.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonwolf View Post
              Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but just putting some puzzle pieces together... The mones are indeed steroids, and applied to the skin where it is subjected to the normal flora of the skin (which contain bacteria and fungi) and typically the fungi i.e candida. How much of one organism vs the other varies from person to person. Fungi love steroids as it creates the perfect breading ground for them. I honestly wouldn't expect bacteria to jump on a steroid if it could ger another source of food that is much easier to digest. So what I'm thinking is maybe Silvius doesn't have too much fungi on him so its taking forever for them to break it down, also using a moisturizer to cover it would make it absorb into some of the deeper layers of the skin if it was occluded completely and possibly into the bloodstream.
              First of all I think people here only consider metabolites in a formula and they can break down but there are pleanty of other molecule just my favorite example is Astaxanthin(The Disneyland molecule ). I heard about spraying D3 vitamin as pheromone and it has an effect too. For others that only thinks in metabolites should consider this fact since Wolf is a very complex formula and I think it contains a few secret ingredient. As I know NPA for example contains herb from Africa.

Oh and yes I hate to use the word Pheromone(external hormone) because there are plenty of stuff that is not found naturally in most human body.
              So I think It would possible to make "Pheromone cologne" that is effective but there is no external hormone in it.

Back to the absorbation topic I guess It is in the deeper layers of the skin and slowly got released but unfortunately it can make a huge impact and it is very irritating when I want to play around with other stuffs

Comment

Silvius

Comment

Silvius How do you know that NPA contains an African herb? There's certainly no mention of it on their website. Do you or someone else have access to trade secrets that the rest of us are not prive to?

As far as absorbing deep into the skin, how deep are we talking about. Deep into the epidermis? As deep as the stratum basale which is 3 times the depth of the stratum corneum (surface layer) of the epidermis? Or are we talking about the dermis? As deep as the papillary region? Or as deep as the reticular region which is 3 times the depth of the epidermis? That would require that the pheros travel thru 7 layers of tissue to reach the skin's surface. If it has to travel from even as high as the stratum basale that's 5 layers of skin. Diffusion would be extremely diminished rendering it virtually ineffective. The pheros can't diffuse into the air until they reach the surface of the skin.

Comment

Silvius How do you know that NPA contains an African herb? There's certainly no mention of it on their website. Do you or someone else have access to trade secrets that the rest of us are not prive to?

As far as absorbing deep into the skin, how deep are we talking about. Deep into the epidermis? As deep as the stratum basale which is 3 times the depth of the stratum corneum (surface layer) of the epidermis? Or are we talking about the dermis? As deep as the papillary region? Or as deep as the reticular region which is 3 times the depth of the epidermis? That would require that the pheros travel thru 7 layers of tissue to reach the skin's surface. If it has to travel from even as high as the stratum basale that's 5 layers of skin. Diffusion would be extremely diminished rendering it virtually ineffective. The pheros can't diffuse into the air until they reach the surface of the skin.
                    About the trade secret:

Comment

The hand cream solved the absorption problem somehow. The "how deep question" well no one really knows how deep a specific cream can absorb.

If it is a herb or something then it maybe interacting with the natural pheromones just like Astaxanthin. In addition when I use a pheromone cologne it can increase it. That is why it can ruin everything when I put my cologne top of it. If I put it elswhere then it do not have that impact but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                        At least two weeks of usage with 3 spray (that would be 12-15 drops on each day so approximately 14*15 = 210 drops in that period) + hand cream usage before application.

If you want to replicate it and be cursed like me then go ahead.
                        The cream that I used: https://federicomahoraperfume.com/in...nd-cream-100ml

Comment

• Silvius
                          Silvius commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I should have started this topic with it. If you do not belive me try it.

Silvius

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                          Two example came into my mind about diffusion.

As I mentioned If you take Astaxanthin as a supplement it will work in 1 month and will boost your "natural pheromone" since it will be in your skin, hair, eyes etc... . So just using any cologne will cause it to diffuse. So it will be just like your natural pheromone.

The second one is pouring a good oil based pheromon into your hair a few times. Just washing hair with a scented shampoo cause it to diffuse for hours even after a few hair wash and it will not completely break down after 2 weeks.
                          Oh, and yes as I read somewhere there is shampoo with pheromones and they work nicely. I have not tried the laidbrand yet.

There are gel bassed pheromones. When i used sxd-9 I could not stop to watch blonde women for a week counting from the last usage.

Comment

just sitting here watching and reading

comon scottie be the gheny pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvius View Post

As I know NPA for example contains herb from Africa.
                              This just sparked my interest

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X