yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR29?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all good

Comment

See, I told you it got me attention either way. One sentence, a hundred replies lol. Just like real life. Its like that old add "When EF Hutton Speaks' or the Don Equios's most interesting man in the world, and whats even cooler, its the first internet-capable pheromone.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      See, I told you it got me attention either way. One sentence, a hundred replies lol. Just like real life. Its like that old add "When EF Hutton Speaks' or the Don Equios's most interesting man in the world, and whats even cooler, its the first internet-capable pheromone.
      What are you talking about?

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        the previous page.

Ran a couple of errands with 50 mcg xsr29 covered by Rochas Man. This is the first time I got selfies. It has swagger. My initial impression that it needs time may have been wrong. I definitely saw some fast responses.

First was the pharmacy. I always banter with this one tech. No attraction, at least on my part, but she's fun and feisty. Today she saw me and came over BUT she was quiet and docile within seconds. First time that's ever happened.

Then the grocery store. Interesting shop. It seems to be a bit a of a heard turner. Even dressed incognito . Went down one aisle with about maybe 5-6 women. As I approached each one they showed their neck. One of them stared a hole thru me. Inoticed a lot of respect from men. Passed by these one people and the guy apologized profusely for being in my way. Which he wasn't. He passed by me a couple times going up and down the aisle looking for stuff. Any time he came anywhere new me he would apologize profusely. So they had finished in the aisle and went by me one last time. The dude was beside himself. Again apologizing profusely for getting in my way and thank me for being understanding. The ladies with him were looking at him like he had lost his mind. Lmao There was no fear or intimidation. I would it a VIP type of effect. People really want to please you. Had 3 different female employees (stockers middle age) pounce on me and insist on helping me find my things. I mean there's customer service and then there's overly enthusiastic . I didn't see any hair play just moving it to expose their necks. A few head turns, a few stolen glances, a few stares. But other than what I wrote above that's about it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X