yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR39?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Tried 25 mcg xsr39 awhile ago. No over the top heart pounding but it is racing. Hanging out with family. Happy to report no adverse reactions from my mom this time. I'll admit I was nervous about this but it's going well so far.I had to confirm or not, in the name of science.
    Do you suppose the initial agitation could have been a subconscious response to an unfamiliar signature on you?

I've actually had that happen trying something new that I had never worn before. Something I was still working on figuring out how it would play and how to make it congruent for me. It wasn't an angry response directed at me but there was an agitation, not as upset as your mom seemed to get, more of a silent distancing. And it happened with targets that know me well each time. Like they knew the signature was new or "not mine". But it didn't repeat after the initial trial. Either, the people I encountered were having an off day, or something biochemically and/or subconsciously happens in our brains that categorizes/signals that this signature is ok/can be expected on us after initial exposure. This has happened several times with different products, but less than a handful. Enough however to see the pattern.

There's so much we don't know about all the workings that go on primally and subconsciously in our psyche that I know this sounds like a wild guess, lol, but that my hypothesis
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've had those type of reactions and they turned as you described. I think your theory is reasonably sound. However, I don't think that was the case here. At least in the general sense. I've exposed her to a multitude if diferent signatures. Never had this kind of reaction. I considered the possibility that it unleashed a subconscious aggression that this particular molecule articulated. Having had the chance to release it, she was then at equilibrium upon further exposure. Does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottien58332
        Does that make sense?
        Yes, lol, I follow.
        I've only had it happen with 4 blends, and I've exposed my peers to dozens and then some, Ha! The same people who were unphased by the myriad of others, which is why I have my hypothesis. But that's no reason there can't be more than one mystery behind the behavior, so I accept your theory as plausible as well

Comment

I see what you're saying, it's just that this the only time it's happened. Regardless, I'm just glad it didn't happen again.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too! Cuz if mama ain't happy...

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol

Alrighty. Revisiting my notes and adding some more.

I think this is/will be a great icebreaker for social situations. People want to talk with you, and not just idle prattle. They want to know how you are, want you to share and want to share with you. While I don't get any noticable self affects, I DO enjoy the interaction and am as open to sharing as the people drawn to me, but I usually feel that way. I haven't felt any further shyness beyond first wear, which was likely only my own apprehension at wearing a mystery blend. People focus on me, give me eye contact and appear genuinely interested in our interaction. I've notice they physically lean into my space involuntarily and/or unknowingly, lol, a sign of their intense interest. That's a new observation and I'd be curious to know if other testers have experienced anything like this?

I don't notice anything about this that reminds me of Enone. No extra confidence, no OD b*itchiness or heart pounding like Scottie.

I wish I got more selfies, but that's unfortunately pretty normal for some things now for me.

Comment

Another one I just need. I am going to go so broke.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              Another one I just need. I am going to go so broke.
              Welcome to the world of pheromones. lol

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                True...

If I won the lotto I wouldn't retire. I'd buy a huge lab and play mad scientist .

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                I would too. That would be so fun.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Welcome to the world of pheromones. lol
              Thank you.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X