yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR39?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR39?

10/2
    x1 xsr39 to neck. Thought I noticed a slight mood elevation but nothing really outstanding.
    Waited an hour and applied second spray, same place. Notice familiar constriction in throat from pheromones but no selfies to speak of.
    Environment: work
    On the way in, doors held for me by 2 different men, both whom I know, smiles, greetings, friendly chat.
    I was working with a new group today so I don't have a baseline for normal behaviors from this group...(age range 20s-40s) several guys were very complimentary and sweet, women were chatty and friendly. One woman gushed over how she just loved my boots and 2 other women joined in and a boot conversation ensued, but we ARE women, so that may have happened anyway, lol. Ran into a guy I hadn't seen for quite some time and he was all into how was I? How was lil Nu? Shared a few stories about his own daughter. He is usually aloof. He's friendly, but not overly so, so I was struck a bit by our conversation, lol. Later at home Mr Right made mention that I was "exceptionally beautiful tonight" out of the blue. Xsr39?
    As for me, I felt a little off yesterday, energy wasn't what it usually is. Was happy, but calm. Just not my usual bouncy self. Almost felt a little, shy? That is SO not me

Today
    This morning x2 xsr39 to neck
    Noticed tightening in throat again. No real selfies to speak of. Still feeling kind of meh about xsr39 for myself, though if it behaves like a beautifier to Mr Right again today, then that would be sufficient J/K, sort of...1 day is just not enough to make decisions yet Considering bumping up to 3 sprays later but will ride these 2 for several more hours...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Hmm, is this too a beautifier, you think?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I think I need to reduce my dosage. Two sprays (25 mcg) doesn't agree with me. Makes me feel like my heart is gonna pound outta my chest and puts me on edge. It lasts 2-3 hrs. It feels like a serious Enone OD.

I've tried it on two separate occasions and get the same results. It also makes my lips tingly. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Hmm, is this too a beautifier, you think?
        After yesterday, I'm not convinced of that...

10/03
        x2 sprays from approximately 10am to 5pm. 5pm reapplied x3 sprays directly to neck.
        Prior to reapplication, several co-workers opened me. 2 males (30s and 40s) playful, 1 male (30s) bashful, stammering when speaking to me, wouldn't hold eye contact, unusual for him.
        Now here's the interesting bit. Female coworker I was partnered with for the day (late 40s early 50s?) friendly, but noticed some oddities. She is hit fairly hard by mones so far as I've seen in our past encounters. The longer we were together the more aggressive she seemed. Backstory, she's going through some stuff at home that she shared with me, so there's some hostility issues toward her SO. I believe those under lying emotions were turned passive aggressive towards male coworkers that we encountered. It was strange. She wasn't really angry with them, but curt and sarcastic in the way you say you don't mean it, but you really do kind of way toward them. This behaviour increased noticeable after my reapplication of 3 sprays. She actually did something that, if the guy hadn't been in a forgiving mood, could have been considered inappropriate hourseplay and could lead to disciplinary action. Fortunately we were mostly working alone together, but none of that behaviour was turned on me. She was actually very accommodating toward me.
        One guy (late 20s early 30s?) still keeps staring at me when we come across each other. DIHL. Even if the person I'm with is talking to him he'll stare at me. Like he can't help it. That's been often though, not just with xsr39, but yesterday was almost painful
        Later at home, Mr Right was extra tired, and rightfully so. He goes on far to little sleep sometimes and can be irritable, but he recognizes it and makes a conscious effort not to take out his irritability on me. When I got home last night, I took over lil Nu duties and gave dad a break, but he just wasn't moving out of his funk. She was in bed within an hour and Mr Right and I sat down togehter and within 15 minutes his mood was lifting. In a half hour he was "himself" again. Xsr39, or just me?...Because I am quite charming, lol.

It's deriving me nuts though. Aside from knowing I have on xsr39, I notice so little else. No shyness like Monday (I'm thinking that may have been a reservation about what xsr39 would do to people I didn't have a base line for and having no clue what xsr39 was supposed to do, lol) but I am toned down a bit. Even keel, I would say. Not sedate or relaxed. Just one day in a million feelin...Not even the elevated heart rate Scottie mentions.
        Maybe I'm broken?

Today I'm going 3 sprays to start my work day...I think I'll go 1 each forearm and 1 to neck.

Comment

NuTrix
          That woman truly had a weird reaction to it. You should use it around her when you need her to be a little bit passive aggressive.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            And the blend adds to people understands she is not really joking, you think?

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I think the aggressiveness was more prevalent than normal.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            You can use this for something good babe. <3

Ok. x3 sprays today. Neck and forearms. Felt like me today but noticed coworker (male, 30s) was chattier than usual. More banter, more convo in general. Spent some time in another department catching up with someone I hadn't seen for a while. It started as a routine appointment but she was interested in catching up on some personal details. We spent almost 45 minutes longer than we should have on chit chat. I actually had to get up to leave or we may have gone on even longer, lol. People have been in good spirits around me, interested in convo, but not the heavy b-nol type. Light, but interested, not just mindless chatter. I feel like I'm missing something obvious and waiting for the multiple days to flush it out...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Ok. x3 sprays today. Neck and forearms. Felt like me today but noticed coworker (male, 30s) was chattier than usual. More banter, more convo in general. Spent some time in another department catching up with someone I hadn't seen for a while. It started as a routine appointment but she was interested in catching up on some personal details. We spent almost 45 minutes longer than we should have on chit chat. I actually had to get up to leave or we may have gone on even longer, lol. People have been in good spirits around me, interested in convo, but not the heavy b-nol type. Light, but interested, not just mindless chatter. I feel like I'm missing something obvious and waiting for the multiple days to flush it out...
            This blend seem very versatile actually, from your tales it sounds to me it kind of amp up other peoples wishes (like they want to talk and they actually take time for it, where they usually would have minded their work), personalities and moods.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

This blend seem very versatile actually, from your tales it sounds to me it kind of amp up other peoples wishes (like they want to talk and they actually take time for it, where they usually would have minded their work), personalities and moods.
              It DOES appear that people will open me who normally could easily keep about their business. I don't really notice an attraction, but maybe aside from Mr Right I haven't run into anyone crushing on me, lol. But with most of the people I've spoken with who were the initiators, they were genuinely interested, focused on me and giving me clear eye contact and paying attention to what I said as if it were truly important to them. That's the connective string so far.

It did seem to put men in a good mood. I'm wondering if their heart rates were bumped up? Making them more enthusiastic and chattier? I have no way of knowing about someone else's heart rate increasing without them telling me though...

x2 sprays, forearms. So far, good visit with mom, but that's normal, lol. She and lil Nu in good spirits and pleasant.

May apply 2 more before work, just to see what the jump up will do. It will be only 4 hours after initial application of x2, but I'm thinking if 4 is too much, at least the first 2 sprays will wind out over the following 2-4 hours after the second set of sprays and things will even out.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, that sound smart. And little Nu would tell if she didn't like your phero, wouldn't she?

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I think so. She was unusually fussy around xsr40, but only once, so hoping it was a fluke. She's pretty happy otherwise ^_^

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool.

I braved another 25 mcg dose. Didn't get the crazy heart pounding effect this time but there is heart rate increase and a bit of tightness in the chest. It seems to induce alertness and a noticeable reflective, introspective state. Still seems to put me a bit on edge in an anticipatory state. It's reminiscent of an Enone OD but without the sense of paranoia. I've worn this around family a couple of times but haven't notice any reactions above baseline.

Comment

Yes. Everyone seems so NORMAL. Hahaha! Aside from what I'm adding up over days of wear, there isn't much that jumps out. I think it's subtle, VERY subtle.
                I could attribute the female coworker's behavior to home issues and the other unusual conversations to chance encounters, but it's worth noting if it's something SteveO recognizes, worth it even if he says it's coincidence. It's still testing ^_^
                But don't use it if you think it's no good for you or your heart. I think Steve would understand!

Comment

Do you get a crash from this? I sure do after about 3-4 hrs or so.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, but if my heart were racing like you describe, I would expect a crash at some point!

Waited about 6 hrs n applied 25 mcg. Selfies weren't bad this time. Spent time with family. No noticable reaction except my mom. Very bad reaction. She wouldn't stay in the same room. Her anger/irritation wasn't directed at me specifically but happened whenever we were in the same room. Again, reminiscent of an Enone OD.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds similar to my edgy female coworker the other night...

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was ugly. Smh

Another lack-luster day today. Not an unpleasant day by any means, but when you're used to rollicking pheromone hits on a regular basis? This week has been pretty tame.
                  Can I buy a vowel? Is there a recommendation on a good pairing for xsr39? Just thought I'd ask...^_~

Comment

Nitroglycerin? Lol

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, maybe for YOURS

• Scottie2Hottie
                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                      Editing a comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I kid I kid it's not that bad. Lol

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Waited about 6 hrs n applied 25 mcg. Selfies weren't bad this time. Spent time with family. No noticable reaction except my mom. Very bad reaction. She wouldn't stay in the same room. Her anger/irritation wasn't directed at me specifically but happened whenever we were in the same room. Again, reminiscent of an Enone OD.
                    You know what to use if you ever want to get rid of her for a couple of days.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Nah i have no reason to be rid of her. She's mostly pretty awesome. She's not one to use profanity but when she does I can't help but laugh. I probably pissed her off even more. Lol

Comment

Going over my xsr notes

Xsr39 is still a mystery to me. I think there's something status going on there though. People not acting out of the norm, but initiating conversation, genuine interest and, with Mr Right, some sexual tension/attraction. This one's tricksy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          Nah i have no reason to be rid of her. She's mostly pretty awesome. She's not one to use profanity but when she does I can't help but laugh. I probably pissed her off even more. Lol
                          By laughing when she swears? Fun.
                          My mum died of cancer last year, it went so fast. It still have not hit me that she is gone forever.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Awww I'm sorry. Hugs

Comment

Tried 25 mcg xsr39 awhile ago. No over the top heart pounding but it is racing. Hanging out with family. Happy to report no adverse reactions from my mom this time. I'll admit I was nervous about this but it's going well so far.I had to confirm or not, in the name of science. Conversation is flowing freely. Nice depth of conversation. No over the top mood boost but no overly dark mood despite the news we got about my sister's health

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X