yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are returned items really thrown away at the XS facility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are returned items really thrown away at the XS facility?

I just read on pherotruth (while looking for a compound) that SteveO throws away any item that is returned (dated 2012...)....... Why is that? If it's unopened, and in good condition, can't it be resold?

Couldn't it also be put on sale on the XS store as "returned, but usable" items for a discount for people who are broke XD

idk I just feel bad now that I requested to return the SOB oil, even though it was in good working condition (it just wasn't what i thought it would be).......................... if it was just going to get thrown away. what a waste of perfectly good pheromones :(

Unless they can be certain that all returns are unadulterated, there's no point in reselling them. Not like they can afford a lab analysis for every single product that gets returned. Hell for all they know the product could have been decanted and returned with just alcohol.

I would think that given the high quality of their products that the return rate is low.

Comment

eternitys_child

Comment

Nah, I want my own bottles.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

eternitys_child Scottie2Hottie

Comment

personally i don't think i ll order SOB again, but i wouldn t return it either!

it s worth the shot, not everything is going to fit my character 100%!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X