yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Experiencing any burn out at the higher doses?

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope not at all. It's nice and steady all the way thru.

• Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you distinguishing what is TM8 from what may be synergistic with your base?

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      I compare results from when I am and am not using any of the TMs. If the base remains constant I can attribute variant results to the TMs. In my reports I address any potentially extraneous factors.

• it would be a great thing to have some version of radiance available for beta testing. i for one would sure buy a bottle for $29

Comment

• well I still have some testing to do. I have a few more mix ideas to try out. But when I finally decide on one I hope XSteveO will mix up a custom blend for me. Whether it makes it all the way to a beta blend is up to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        well I still have some testing to do. I have a few more mix ideas to try out. But when I finally decide on one I hope XSteveO will mix up a custom blend for me. Whether it makes it all the way to a beta blend is up to him.
        Hope he does, so the rest of us can try this blend and radiate.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Well the more people express an interest, the better the chances that he will offer it in the store. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. I still need to finish testing.

Comment

Well the more people express an interest, the better the chances that he will offer it in the store. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. I still need to finish testing.
            I see. Very smart.

I got Happiness today, I will report how I feel when using it and others reaction to it.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I have P74 coming this week. I've suspected that it could be effective in my mixes since before I started this project. I can't wait to try it out.

Comment

I have P74 coming this week. I've suspected that it could be effective in my mixes since before I started this project. I can't wait to try it out.
                What is P74 suppose to do?
                Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What is P74 suppose to do?
                  If I remember correctly it was the principle molecule in the famous Instant Boyfriend Mix that was created by our very own SteveO. I suspect it's also used in XiSt which is quite possibly the same or a similar formulation.

Comment

If I remember correctly it was the principle molecule in the famous Instant Boyfriend Mix that was created by our very own SteveO. I suspect it's also used in XiSt which is quite possibly the same or a similar formulation.
                    Instant boyfriend? Now that sound too easy for me.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Instant boyfriend? Now that sound too easy for me.
                      It was a male formula dork. lol

You may very well be too awesome for most guys to handle.

Comment

It was a male formula dork. lol

You may very well be too awesome for most guys to handle.
                        I don't know, I can be a little weird too, you know.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• We're all a little (or alotta) weird. There's not a single "normal" person out there. It's just whether you can deal with each others flavor of weird.

Comment

• It's been nearly a week since I've used any Radiance mixes and I must admit that I'm missing it. I had grown so used to those feel good selfies and the interactions I have with others. It really is kind of addictive. I'm almost tempted to use some just for the selfies but I don't want to waste those precious molecules. I need to save them for testing. I don't work again until Friday so I guess I'll just hafta tough it out. lol But I do think it will be beneficial to take a break. I'll be out and about today sans pheros so I can judge reactions without using them. I may use my base mix tho. Haven't decided yet.

Comment

• After reading some posts by ____ I'm reevaluating my position on Bnol and it's potential role in the Radiance mixes. I had experienced some verbal diarrhea at 30 mcg so have been keeping it at 20 mcg. From what I've read Bnol creates a distinct aura beginning at 50 mcg with no mention of excessive verbal reactions. So what I'm wondering is does the nature of Bnol change based on a specific dose? I like the sound of this aura effect but want to avoid any verbal ramifications. Another questions is will this increased dosage adversely affect the "sparkle" of DHEAS by diminishing it or will it enhance it? I guess only testing will sort it out.
                              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Scott

I have you consider ordering Happiness and try it for yourself?
                                Arsenal

Comment

• After reading your report I'll admit that I'm curious. But while smiles are nice I'm looking for a bit more from a mix, as I've stated throughout this thread. In the past I've even considered Magnetic but not sure it will give me everything I'm looking for either. Besides I'm having too much fun playing mad scientist.

Comment

After reading your report I'll admit that I'm curious. But while smiles are nice I'm looking for a bit more from a mix, as I've stated throughout this thread. In the past I've even considered Magnetic but not sure it will give me everything I'm looking for either. Besides I'm having too much fun playing mad scientist.
                                    I understand.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• I must be confused on TAA. Is TAA just one molecule or what. Seems that's what's missing in your mix right?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X