yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So would you say that TM5 is your favorite so far? Sounds like you've been getting some great responses. And you finally got selfies. lol That's way cool. I think that between the Bnol and the P83 there's a definite disinhibiting effect. I know I hafta watch what I say when I'm wearing it if something happens to piss me off. Which doesn't last long. I'm back to my smiley self in no time. But I've been getting some shitty work assignments lately and I've been very outspoken about it.

Seven hours and counting is awesome. Diffusion Tech definitely makes a difference. Not just in longevity but in ensuring the molecules diffuse at an even rate. So you're not left with just a couple toward the end but get to benefit from all of them throughout. I'm curious to see how long it lasts for you.

Comment

Yes. Fav so far, very much like the selfies.
      Definitely lasted into the 8+ hour mark.
      Had a guy working in the department randomly sit beside me and start chatting me up (20s).
      Mr GP was laughing with me and even swayed with me to the rhythm of some background noise. At first he made his usual, "what's WRONG with you" face followed by grin and head shake, then to my surprise joined me LOL So that was funny and great...a mile marker with him for sure.
      Some suggestive innuendos popped up here and there with random people throughout the night, but nothing gross or out of line Just before leaving is when things went silly as a friend and I came into a tremendous laughing fit and we just kept carrying on about random nonsense all the way to our cars to leave for the night...but some of that could just be Friday happy/giddiness too...Yay, weekend! Oh! My version had some cops too though, so that could explained some of the extra male attention...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        It says in my signature dork. What's your point?
        I didn't see it at first.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Yes. Fav so far, very much like the selfies.
          Definitely lasted into the 8+ hour mark.
          Had a guy working in the department randomly sit beside me and start chatting me up (20s).
          Mr GP was laughing with me and even swayed with me to the rhythm of some background noise. At first he made his usual, "what's WRONG with you" face followed by grin and head shaike, then to my surprise joined me LOL So that was funny and great...a mile marker with him for sure.
          Some suggestive innuendos popped up here and there with random people throughout the night, but nothing gross or out of line Just before leaving is when things went silly as a friend and I came into a tremendous laughing fit and we just kept carrying on about random nonsense all the way to our cars to leave for the night...but some of that could just be Friday happy/giddiness too...Yay, weekend! Oh! My version had some cops too though, so that could explained some of the extra male attention...
          yes probably so. I'm sure cops plus disinhibition was the source of the comments.

Comment

Ran TM6 one last time. Or at least a semblance of TM6. My P86 is really low and difficult to spray so I had to guesstimate the amount.

I definitely feel the increase in Rone Sulfate and Anol. Mood elevation and chattiness. More chattiness in others and an overall great mood in others. Our manager-in-trainng, K was in a fowl mood but within 20-30 minutes of being in my cloud she was in a relatively good mood. She shared a lot about why she was in a mood, how she's fed up with Bitchface, etc. I attribute that to the Bnol. But before long she was smiling and laughing. Even after Bitchface, the source of her ire, came in she remained chipper around me. What happened behind closed doors is another story. But around me, smiley and happy. As has been typical lately, K was genuinely sad when it was time for me to go.

Was thinking that my base mix and P86
            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Neck...

Why?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Lol idk why. It just is. I guess I'm just weird like that. Lol

Comment

Lol idk why. It just is. I guess I'm just weird like that. Lol
                  I have heard it before, and didn't remember to ask him. Too bad you didn't have any answers.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's the vampire in them...preditory thing

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think you are right.

TM6
                  40mcg Rone S
                  40mcg a-nol
                  20mcg b-nol
                  30mcg DHEAS
                  30mcg DHEA
                  37.5mcg xsr32
                  25mcg xsp83
                  25mcg xsp86

WOW! Instant pick me up! The bump up of the first 2 make a noticeable difference. The whole house is in good spirits today. Will be heading out for errands later, but wanted to drop in and make this quick note
                  Last edited by NuTrix; 10-16-2017, 09:06 AM. Reason: Forgot to include the b-nol!

Comment

Yes it does make a noticable difference.

Just one minor detail tho. You forgot the Bnol. Lol

Comment

Yes it does make a noticable difference.

Just one minor detail tho. You forgot the Bnol. Lol
                      D'oh! No I didn't, I just forgot to put it in the list. I put it on right after the a-nol, lol. (Maybe I should have copied and pasted this time ) All better now!

This mix on it's own is a feel good blend. Appeared to make people happy just to be around me. Made me more likely to chat up others, people I know and people I hadn't met before. Seems to snap people's attention. Got more than a few head whips, lots of smiles and good interactions. Good social I'd say
                      This is how I envision you meant IS was when you first described it to me, or at least I'm getting those kind of selfies that I don't from IS.

Comment

A good social indeed. Yes that's how I tried to describe Shine to you. I firmly believe that TM5/TM6 have more depth. It certainly has all the properties of Shine plus so much more. I've bee going back to Shine for comparison and it seems lackluster. As I've said, Shine used to be the benchmark. Now it's the other way around.

Comment

Ran with TM7 for the first time. I've been wondering how P96 would effect the mix. Does it add something new or is it just redundant? Is Bnol enough or can I get a new nuance with P96? Both are considered binding molecules in the general sense. I believe Bnol imparts a sense of familiarity whereas P96 brings relatability. They may seem like the same thing on the surface but I believe there is a difference. It's kinda like the difference between sympathy and empathy. They seem similar but are, in fact, different. Today I found myself really relating to people in addition to the buddy buddy familiarity of Bnol. Typically I'm quite detached and objective when dealing with customers/the public and coworkers. Today I was more engaged.

I found that extra 10 mcg Rone Sulfate/Anol
                          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry if I asked this somewhere already, why the jump from 25mcg to 50-60 (double +) P86?

• Scottie2Hottie
                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I was guesstimating. I used two dabs. Seemed like a lot so I figured 50-60 mcg. I could be totally wrong.

• Scottie2Hottie
                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just sprayed from a 10 ml on my finger. One dab seems to roughly equal two sprays or 25 mcg. So today I used approx 25 mcg. Yesterday about 50 mcg.

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Another fun day at work. It started off tense with Bitchface being in one of her moods. That quickly turned around after a few minutes. Before long she was in a great mood. Laughing and joking. She responds well to the Radiance variants. It's as if something flips a switch in her head and carries thru even when she's not directly exposed. Saw the magnetic effect with her today. She stuck to me like glue. Making excuses to hang around me. She paid the price too. I ripped on her all day long. She was a kino machine. Every time I fucked with her she hit me or elbowed me in the ribs and laughed her ass off. Her jaw would drop and act shocked at things I said but she knows full well that I'll say just about anything. If she wasn't near me, she would throw something at me. And one point she says "Scottie I love you" then later she says "What would we do without you". And my co-worker J said "it wouldn't be the same without you". Bitchface confided things about my fellow employees that I probably shouldn't be privy to. That level of comfort and trust was there for sure. I think that the Bnol and P96 create a gestalt. That is, the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. But I suppose the same could be said for the Radiance mixes too.

One thing I always worry about with socials is that they will neuter a sexual or status mix. That doesn't seem to be the case with the Radiance mixes. In fact, I dare say that they enhance them. I got IOIs today from several women. The most common being neck presentation and hair fluffing while sticking their chest out. Quite a bit of wide eyed expressions and the occasional DIHL. One woman I saw today rarely smiles and is rather stoic. Today she was definitely not her usual self. Neck presentation while stroking her long hair, head tilted to one side. A very warm smile. Soft and kittenish. She even called me by name in the sweetest, sexiest voice. She never refers to me by name. In fact, she rarely says anything at all. She's never been on my radar because of the way she usually acts. No signs of interest. Today she was a definite blip. Tons of respect from everyone so no issues there. While I think that the Bnol creates an air of familiarity it doesn't diminish the respect level. I wonder what role P96
                              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I thought I would post this for comparison purposes.

A much different day today. That fun, carefree, playful vibe wasn't there. Bitchface was much more serious. I was more serious. I wasn't as outgoing as usual. I didn't see customers lighting up as I have with the Radiance mixes. I didn't see the magnetism. I didn't see the attraction. I saw two of the women who responded heavily with IOIs yesterday. Today they were "normal". The stoic one was her usual self. Nothing at all kittenish to say the least. I also saw a young lady who has responded to past versions of Radiance. No IOIs from her either. She was actually quite formal with me. I definitely think there's an attraction element to Radiance. I especially see it with TM6 and TM7. My base mix was exactly the same as yesterday but reactions were totally different. I did wear Shine today but it can't hold a candle to Radiance. I didn't have time to apply TM7 this morning so I went with my default Shine. I'm glad I did. The contrast was unmistakable. It just demonstrated to me the Radiance is working and is far superior.

Today's mix:

3 Ascend
                                2 Cohesion
                                15 mcg Enone
                                4 Shine 1x

Comment

Nah, you need to go back to the other one. We need to hear more about women showing of their neck to you.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                    Nah, you need to go back to the other one. We need to hear more about women showing of their neck to you.
                                    You shush and send me a pic of your neck.

Comment

You shush and send me a pic of your neck.
                                      Now you are too bold.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X