yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR35?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR35?

Started testing this back on Sept 9th. Entries are taken from my journal.
    I have the 10ml bottle @ 12.5mcg p/s and have added 0.5ml of Deffusion Tech to this sample.

9/9
    Alrighty!
    x2 sprays of xsr35 @ 12.5mcg per spray to neck after shower (kind of 1 and 2/3 sprays really, as I had to prime the sprayer for first use.
    So far only noticed a slight mood elevation.
    Mr Right seems in good spirits too but not sure if I can attribute it to xsr35.
    To be continued...
    xsr35 update:
    Definately mood boost. Noticing lil Nu is especially beautiful and awesome. Feeling extra fond of Mr Right as well. Feeling lovey-dovey toward them both. Could be normal but seems like it's "come on" since application.

9/11
    x2 xsr35 to neck/chest, covered with Flowerbomb
    Noticable mood boost, especially for a Monday and heading into work, lol.
    Several times throughout the night I was minding my own business and was opened by people from different departments who began talking with me as if we had already been conversing....as in they began talking to me like they were picking up in the middle of a conversation, not starting one. It was unique. The first time it happened, in my head, I was like "WT?" I thought maybe the xsr35 but when if happened again several times with different people, male and female, it seemed certainly to be the culprit, lol. Women seemed to respond to this more often than men, interested in personal chatter, ie., how's lil Nu? How are you? Sharing things with me about someone or thing they apparently felt I would relate to. Random stuff. I decided to go to our cafe for breaks and people came to sit with me, which isn't unusual other than it was also people outside the usual circle of friends/acquaintances. Including two people, one male, one female, on separate occasions, who normally don't sit near/with anyone.
    So on first run at work, it seemed to draw people and also to make them feel comfortably familiar with me. It also seemed to put me in a good mood and I was feeling a bit kittenish - naughty but sweet. Will be trailing again today at same dose but may apply to forearms today.

9/12
    Forgot and applied to neck instead of forearms. x2 xsr35, covered with Pink Sugar. Was feeling more even keeled today after application but noticed same desire to chat from sitter when dropping off lil Nu. Still very lovey-dovey toward lil Nu before leaving her, but that's normal Got an emphatic compliment about how nice my scarf is from a guy that I don't see much. Took me by surprise that he zoned in on that. Immediate supervisor, who can be standoffish, has been very preferential to me the last 2 days. She is kinder with me than some others, but she has been really into me the last 2 days, lol. Personal convo, eye contact, unusual interest. TBD...more later...

9/12 xsr35 update
    Still seemed to be drawing people again today. Took note of a kind of shyness from some women, sweet, lowered eyes, smiles...interesting...age range 20s--30s. Also took note that I was getting lots of side glances from guys, checking me out, staring when they thought I wasn't looking. Could see the wheels turning, would love to know what was going on. Threw out a line to a few who happily engaged in convo upon invitation. Male (early 20s?) talked to me all the way around the building and into work.
    I myself was pretty mellow for me, lol, still in and out of feisty kitten moments, but pretty content for the most part.

Trying to figure out if this is an attractant? A social? Is there an undercurrent of sexual or is that just me being me? Does it have to be one? Can it be all of those???

Added x1 p96 @10mcgs a couple hours before coming home. Mr Right behaved in his normal loving way but had an extra bit of boyishness/sweet shyness while complimenting me and telling me how much he loved me...he was very lovey-dovey, lol. I, of course, reciprocated. Very touchy feely. Wonder what DM+ would have added...

9/13
    x3 xsr35, 1 to each forearm and one to neck.
    Mood boost, made me more chatty (who knew that was possible?!)
    Seemed to cause other people to be more engaged.
    Working in a different department to help out and everyone, EVERYONE, is very chatty. Mutual interest type convos rather than bnol type blathering. Mostly happy/good mood. Was even asked if I was usually like this and how nice it is to work with someone not complaining or gossiping. Good mood is motivating good productivity though there is definitely inhibition in convo. Decent for work, but very forward and some nearly inappropriate...in a purely social setting this could go raunchy QUICK with the right/wrong company, lol. It's been 6hrs since application and I think I may add p96 (1 spray @ 10mcg p/s) w/o adding any more xsr35 just to see how things change. At 12.5mcgs per spray of xsr35, 1 extra spray boosted the selfies and how others were affected noticeably. Easy open conversation and lots of laughs. Would not actually recommend this dose for work if you needed to be serious...too distracting.

Quick note so I don't forget, xsr35 seems to, Mmm, remove? lower? status slightly. How to word it? Seems to make people feel so relaxed and at ease and happy that you become a buddy. That's not a bad thing but I do notice there's something beta in the way some interactions have been with me. Not all, but some, and only today at 3 sprays (37.5mcgs), not at 2 sprays (25mcgs). I prefer my respect, lol. I'm not domineering, but I don't want to be perceived as beta by any of my colleagues. Wanted to make a note to remember this part of the vibe and see if it happens again. Hmm.

-----------------------------------------------

So that's all I've got so far on xsr35.
    Will be interrupting my testing today, though I may add a spray to my mix for the day. Be back when I've tested solo some more!

Has anyone else spent time with this molecule?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Sounds like Celebrity, but that doesn't have the lower status feel.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Sounds like Celebrity, but that doesn't have the lower status feel.
      I only noticed it at the higher dose.
      Some displayed a kind of IDGF, but on a silly scale rather than a chill one. Some people were affected in a way like they were so care free that they really didn't care how they came across to anyone. I can see too many personalities like that in one place could become disruptive.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I only noticed it at the higher dose.
        Some displayed a kind of IDGF, but on a silly scale rather than a chill one. Some people were affected in a way like they were so care free that they really didn't care how they came across to anyone. I can see too many personalities like that in one place could become disruptive.
        A true social experiment.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Started testing this back on Sept 9th. Entries are taken from my journal.
          I have the 10ml bottle @ 12.5mcg p/s and have added 0.5ml of Deffusion Tech to this sample.

9/9
          Alrighty!
          x2 sprays of xsr35 @ 12.5mcg per spray to neck after shower (kind of 1 and 2/3 sprays really, as I had to prime the sprayer for first use.
          So far only noticed a slight mood elevation.
          Mr Right seems in good spirits too but not sure if I can attribute it to xsr35.
          To be continued...
          xsr35 update:
          Definately mood boost. Noticing lil Nu is especially beautiful and awesome. Feeling extra fond of Mr Right as well. Feeling lovey-dovey toward them both. Could be normal but seems like it's "come on" since application.

9/11
          x2 xsr35 to neck/chest, covered with Flowerbomb
          Noticable mood boost, especially for a Monday and heading into work, lol.
          Several times throughout the night I was minding my own business and was opened by people from different departments who began talking with me as if we had already been conversing....as in they began talking to me like they were picking up in the middle of a conversation, not starting one. It was unique. The first time it happened, in my head, I was like "WT?" I thought maybe the xsr35 but when if happened again several times with different people, male and female, it seemed certainly to be the culprit, lol. Women seemed to respond to this more often than men, interested in personal chatter, ie., how's lil Nu? How are you? Sharing things with me about someone or thing they apparently felt I would relate to. Random stuff. I decided to go to our cafe for breaks and people came to sit with me, which isn't unusual other than it was also people outside the usual circle of friends/acquaintances. Including two people, one male, one female, on separate occasions, who normally don't sit near/with anyone.
          So on first run at work, it seemed to draw people and also to make them feel comfortably familiar with me. It also seemed to put me in a good mood and I was feeling a bit kittenish - naughty but sweet. Will be trailing again today at same dose but may apply to forearms today.

9/12
          Forgot and applied to neck instead of forearms. x2 xsr35, covered with Pink Sugar. Was feeling more even keeled today after application but noticed same desire to chat from sitter when dropping off lil Nu. Still very lovey-dovey toward lil Nu before leaving her, but that's normal Got an emphatic compliment about how nice my scarf is from a guy that I don't see much. Took me by surprise that he zoned in on that. Immediate supervisor, who can be standoffish, has been very preferential to me the last 2 days. She is kinder with me than some others, but she has been really into me the last 2 days, lol. Personal convo, eye contact, unusual interest. TBD...more later...

9/12 xsr35 update
          Still seemed to be drawing people again today. Took note of a kind of shyness from some women, sweet, lowered eyes, smiles...interesting...age range 20s--30s. Also took note that I was getting lots of side glances from guys, checking me out, staring when they thought I wasn't looking. Could see the wheels turning, would love to know what was going on. Threw out a line to a few who happily engaged in convo upon invitation. Male (early 20s?) talked to me all the way around the building and into work.
          I myself was pretty mellow for me, lol, still in and out of feisty kitten moments, but pretty content for the most part.

Trying to figure out if this is an attractant? A social? Is there an undercurrent of sexual or is that just me being me? Does it have to be one? Can it be all of those???

Added x1 p96 @10mcgs a couple hours before coming home. Mr Right behaved in his normal loving way but had an extra bit of boyishness/sweet shyness while complimenting me and telling me how much he loved me...he was very lovey-dovey, lol. I, of course, reciprocated. Very touchy feely. Wonder what DM+ would have added...

9/13
          x3 xsr35, 1 to each forearm and one to neck.
          Mood boost, made me more chatty (who knew that was possible?!)
          Seemed to cause other people to be more engaged.
          Working in a different department to help out and everyone, EVERYONE, is very chatty. Mutual interest type convos rather than bnol type blathering. Mostly happy/good mood. Was even asked if I was usually like this and how nice it is to work with someone not complaining or gossiping. Good mood is motivating good productivity though there is definitely inhibition in convo. Decent for work, but very forward and some nearly inappropriate...in a purely social setting this could go raunchy QUICK with the right/wrong company, lol. It's been 6hrs since application and I think I may add p96 (1 spray @ 10mcg p/s) w/o adding any more xsr35 just to see how things change. At 12.5mcgs per spray of xsr35, 1 extra spray boosted the selfies and how others were affected noticeably. Easy open conversation and lots of laughs. Would not actually recommend this dose for work if you needed to be serious...too distracting.

Quick note so I don't forget, xsr35 seems to, Mmm, remove? lower? status slightly. How to word it? Seems to make people feel so relaxed and at ease and happy that you become a buddy. That's not a bad thing but I do notice there's something beta in the way some interactions have been with me. Not all, but some, and only today at 3 sprays (37.5mcgs), not at 2 sprays (25mcgs). I prefer my respect, lol. I'm not domineering, but I don't want to be perceived as beta by any of my colleagues. Wanted to make a note to remember this part of the vibe and see if it happens again. Hmm.

-----------------------------------------------

So that's all I've got so far on xsr35.
          Will be interrupting my testing today, though I may add a spray to my mix for the day. Be back when I've tested solo some more!

Has anyone else spent time with this molecule?
          I don't see that as lowering status. I personally believe that "inviting" someone as more of an equal it increases respect. I've had this experience with celebrities I've hung out with. It's the snobbish snubbing that decreases respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I don't see that as lowering status. I personally believe that "inviting" someone as more of an equal it increases respect. I've had this experience with celebrities I've hung out with. It's the snobbish snubbing that decreases respect.
            I prefer to keep my "awe" factor, lol. I know I was awesome to be around
            I'm trying to find words.
            It wasn't exactly disrespect so much as no staus at all. Guess I'm spoiled to feelin' special, lol. Kind of like I just unleashed the happy and it ran wild No association with me per se, but that was only with a couple people. I'm thinking that could easily be steered by the addition of something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Agreed, if they have a "do not approach me" attitude to their fans, I loose interest very fast.

Arsenal

Comment

Going over my notes so far...

Xsr35 seems like a no brainer to add for more fun. I think at higher doses it would need buffering, unless you're looking for flat out silly madness...

Comment

Going over my notes so far...

Xsr35 seems like a no brainer to add for more fun. I think at higher doses it would need buffering, unless you're looking for flat out silly madness...
                  That is exactly what I am looking for.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Ok, this one has just been a no brainer happy.

It's social, it's happy and it's FUN. If I had to guess - as Instant Shine doesn't really give me selfies - xsr35 does - I would guess this is how maybe
                    @ScottietoHottie feels about Instant Shine and it's behavior? It's happy in a bottle, consistently, to male and female. Is this a rollicking dose of a-nol? Idk, but, jeeze, everyone loves it! 2 sprays are plenty, 3 can get crazy...I don't even want to know what throwing alcohol in the mix might do, lol. (Sorry, I haven't had alcohol since I found out I was preggers with lil Nu...)

I love this one, it's my favorite with xsr36, for completely different reasons, in second place.

Really, at 12.5mcgs p/s, it's like a-nol on steroids. Winner

Comment

I'll have to go back and revisit this one.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X