yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using Raw Molecules for Homebrews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Raw Molecules for Homebrews

Hi there guys!
    I'm new to this but i've known about Pheromones since I was kid.
    I was way too poor to be able to buy some (especially back in those days!) but always secretly dreamed of negociating with a a company that produces pheromones and getting raw pheromones to make my own mixes with my own scents.
    Now that i'm old enough to spend my own money, and that i've found a vendor that actually sells wholesale raw molecule, I want to try out some mixes with essential oils and homemade perfumes!

But to tell you the truth, i don't know much about molecules and how to use them correctly.
    I wouldn't want to mix it with something it shouldn't be mixed with and neutralize it's effects.

So I was wondering, does anyone have any sort of experience making homebrew pheromone mixes with th raw molecule powder available on the websites?

MisterO You don't necessarily need to buy raw molecules at this point. You're new to this and you can just buy spray version of molecules and test them to create your own mix first.

When you buy raw powdered molecules, I'm sure it comes with instructions on how to dissolve it and make different concentrations. You can also add oil and diffusion technology to it.

I personally haven't bought any raw molecules so I couldn't tell you all the details. You can try contacting XS store directly and ask them about this.

If you are new tho, I suggest just buy a blend, wear it, experience it. See how the pheromones work. Maybe buy Xist or the ACE pack in spray first.

You'll need to do a lot of reading on the forums to learn how all these molecules work and how to create your own mixes.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. it's funny you should talk about getting ACE or Xist, I actually ordered both (in spray version, I just got a new job and I want to make an impression on day one)

The raw molecule thing is more of a side project, a "Childs" dream i feel i can afford to realize now! lol

Comment

MisterO That's a good choice of products. So now you can go on to the PXS website and read the description of each product you have and you'll have a better understanding on where it's appropriate to use them.

Also read about GOALS on the website. Each product has a GOALS diagram that helps you understand the product.

If bought your products unscented, I suggest using your own cover cologne. Some of these blends are quite pungent due to the heavy pheromone concentration. They due work extremely well tho. I would say much better than Androtics, because I have experienced both. Androtics is just like regular cologne compared to these XS beasts!

Comment

Even I could afford hundreds or in some cases thousands of dollars per gram for every molecules known to man I still wouldn't do it. I don't wanna hafta do all that math. Makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.

Try lots of blends, do endless research to get a handle on what different molecules do. Then once you have a good idea try single molecules and test various mixes. This process can take years. I've been using pheros for about 15 yrs, do endless reading and I'm still not ready to mess with raw molecules.

At best I'll buy oils at high concentrations and dilute them to make sprays but even that's a long way off.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Even I could afford hundreds or in some cases thousands of dollars per gram for every molecules known to man I still wouldn't do it. I don't wanna hafta do all that math. Makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.

Try lots of blends, do endless research to get a handle on what different molecules do. Then once you have a good idea try single molecules and test various mixes. This process can take years. I've been using pheros for about 15 yrs, do endless reading and I'm still not ready to mess with raw molecules.

At best I'll buy oils at high concentrations and dilute them to make sprays but even that's a long way off.
            I initially thought of that.
            Wouldn't it affect the effectiveness of the pheromones?
            I mean If i put a bottle of concentrated oil in a bottle of perfume, how long would the pheromones effect last? would it expire quicker?

Comment

I guess i would have to try to find out!

But do you know of any products that would have egative effects on pheromones?
              Would the alcohol in perfumes for instance do anything bad to the pheromones?

Comment

It wouldn't reduce the effectiveness but without the right fixative the duration would be decreased.

Comment

so what would the right fixatives be ?

Comment

Well if you're talking about doing what you mentioned in your other thread I wouldn't recommend trying it. What I was referring to was taking say 100 mcg/drop and diluting say 10 drops in 10 ml of perfumer's alcohol. That's just a rough example.

Comment

Oh ok.
                      So perfumer's alcohol is a good fixative then?
                      I've got a lot to learn...

Comment

Here's what I initially had in mind:
                        I've made homemade perfumes blends with essential oils and perfumer oils. I was wondering if throwing in some pheromone oil (or raw mones) would be ok or if the alcohol would mess with the pheromones effectiveness (if it would reduce its reach or it's duration or if it would "kill it off")
                        I guess I would have to try it out myself? But if someone has insight on this I'd be happy to take it into consideration in my experiments!

Comment

No, perfumer's alcohol is not a fixative, it is a diluent. Obviously alcohol won't harm the mones otherwise sprays wouldn't work.

Comment

True.

Well i'm still waiting for my sprays, a bit disapointed I wont be getting them for my first day at work though.
                            I'l do some testing with the spray and if it all goes well, i'll buy some oil.

Comment

But i'd still like to know how to work with molecules, i just made myself the perfect manly perfume and adding a pheromone to that would potentially be great!

Comment

I've given you my best advice. Do what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                  I've given you my best advice. Do what you want.
                                  Yeah, I'm taking this into consideration, that's why I'm not just buying raw molecules ! Lol

More seriously, Its just my curious side looking for ressources or documentation.

Comment

I can appreciate your curious side but you strike me as a novice. You have a long way to go before you're ready for that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X