yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Future of PheromoneXS mones technology predicted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

and Xcc
    True. They wont accept.
    They wont encourage anything that will make you truly healthy or independant from the pharmaceutical industry.
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    I'm.not sure they will be accepted in healthcare
    and Xcc
    True. They wont accept.
    They wont encourage anything that will make you truly healthy or independant from the pharmaceutical industry.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I'm.not sure they will be accepted in healthcare

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    EMPYREAL I think it is possible that pheromones could lead to a number of positive health advances. I think it is theoretically possible because there is a field of epigenetics that is based around how the environment seems to impact our DNA. I'm not biology expert, but the possibility is intriguing.

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    replied
    Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
    I lol'd at some of these concepts, but your creativity is great! the instruction of manipulator.
    Thank you. ????
    Yes correct. But not needing to go to doctors is possible somehow...

Leave a comment:

• EMPYREAL
    replied
    I lol'd at some of these concepts, but your creativity is great! If the technology for pheroes were this advanced there woudln't be a need to go to the doctor and get flu-shots, since with all that you said it would have an biological impact of the body's dna. The pheroes would also have to be in abnormally strong doses and custom made for each specific person, a lot of work for mixologists and scientists.
    The very real technology is still in the Trigger/Anchor phase of this evolving tech; you can suggest emotions and subplant specific thoughts (such as a vacation destination or a playing card) but not more than that since the mind has to be guided and focus it's senses elsewhere or be led to stimulus overload if not following the instruction of manipulator.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Primross You are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Primross Thank you for clarifying! Crushy pheromones can be tricky, and I'd encourage you to read about them at houseofpheromones and pheromonepro.

I encourage people to read his articles/advertising because I generally find that what he reports matches with what I've noticed about the formulas I've used.

If reading people is something you want to get better at, I've found a number of books helpful that might be at your library, or perhaps Kindle would be suitable...

Books by Joe Navarro (he's got others, but this one might be a good place to start):

Leil Lowndes has one:

Don Steele has one:

https://www.amazon.com/Body-Language...70_&dpSrc=srch
    Thanks man you are the best!

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Primross Thank you for clarifying! Crushy pheromones can be tricky, and I'd encourage you to read about them at houseofpheromones and pheromonepro.

I encourage people to read his articles/advertising because I generally find that what he reports matches with what I've noticed about the formulas I've used.

If reading people is something you want to get better at, I've found a number of books helpful that might be at your library, or perhaps Kindle would be suitable...

Books by Joe Navarro (he's got others, but this one might be a good place to start):

Leil Lowndes has one:

Don Steele has one:

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Primross

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Primross I don't know how much experience you have with pheromones, so I might be telling you something you already know.

Crushy pheromones can be tricky. You can think they are not working because the woman might be stand off-ish, or ghosting, or acting weird. Yet it could be working. It could be she's trying to understand her changing feelings. Or her feelings are changing faster than she is comfortable with.

At houseofpheromones and pheromonepro, the review for Nude Alpha talks about this.
    Thanks for the imput I actually learedl something from what you posted. I have been using for about 2 years. Honestly I'm not the most socially aware and don't read people all that well. For me I gauge most.mixes by the selfies they give me

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Primross I don't know how much experience you have with pheromones, so I might be telling you something you already know.

Crushy pheromones can be tricky. You can think they are not working because the woman might be stand off-ish, or ghosting, or acting weird. Yet it could be working. It could be she's trying to understand her changing feelings. Or her feelings are changing faster than she is comfortable with.

At houseofpheromones and pheromonepro, the review for Nude Alpha talks about this.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Sounds great. I hope it was given as a gift with my order during the sale that's coming.
    It hasn't been working well on a girl I have been dating. Will have to try under different circumstances...

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Bloodburn My thought exactly! Plus I prefer to buy from PXS. So far, the results seem promising. xs193 is definitely hard hitting! I also suspect it's lower in androstenone than NAG and NA. If xs193 is lower in androstenone than NA and NAG, then xs193 could reduce the possibility of intimidating others.
    Sounds great. I hope it was given as a gift with my order during the sale that's coming.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Bloodburn My thought exactly! Plus I prefer to buy from PXS. So far, the results seem promising. xs193 is definitely hard hitting! I also suspect it's lower in androstenone than NAG and NA. If xs193 is lower in androstenone than NA and NAG, then xs193 could reduce the possibility of intimidating others.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Primross A source? Well, the pheromone was LAL Nude Alpha Gel at 3 to 5 full pumps. That's a lot of pheromones. And a lot of androstenone.

houseofpheromones thinks this (or Nude Alpha) is THE blend to use if you want a relationship. In other words, a woman who is looking to settle down with a prince charming is likely to be very interested in a man wearing Nude Alpha Gel.

Some people use less, and can get a similar result. That is, the women see him as "the one".

However, I'm thinking xs193 will be able to go head to head with Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha Gel.

I hope you are also testing this mix because I started the first day I got it and WOW! Please note these are preliminary effects. Further testing required. This report: I did 2.5 sprays. You know that unenthusiastic pppppthhhththh that comes out when you get that first kind of sort of first spray? That was the half. Then 2

If it can go head to head with NA, NAG, I'd save a lot of cash lol

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    HOP was the first time I've read about all these products.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Glad I made someone laugh today

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Primross you wrote "once you get past the... pictures of half naked women"

Yes, the half naked women.

Sure, it's important to keep the perspective he's weaving marketing and information together.

Agreed.

Still, the main reason I refer people there is that in general his information/results that he presents I've mostly found to match with my results.

Good thinking, brother! Keep posting!

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Primross I understand that he does have an affiliate program. So if you're thinking he has self-interest and a bias, I get that.

There is a specific reason I like HOP reviews...

Most of what he writes on most of his products, I've verified for myself. In other words, my evaluation of most of the products he writes about I mostly have discovered on my own. There was one that I simply disagreed with, Overdose. I've used Overdose... and he highlighted that self-confidence from Overdose was a big effect. Well, I've not noticed that effect. So I didn't like that review. But off the top of my head, most of the other ones I thought were mostly spot on.
    Don't get me wrong most of what he says is useful and once you get past the outrageous claims and pictures of half naked women it can have it's uses. I'm not gonna lie I have gotten good info from there. But there's always going to be that conflict of interest issue with the site

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X